| 52 | Last Day

"Prince you really didn't have to get a room, let alone this fancy of a room I live 2 blocks from here," I said while we walked into our hotel room for the night. Truly a 5 star place, and you could tell. From the decor, how the room was set up. We have a view of all of Minneapolis! He shrugs and smiles, setting down our luggage. He looks down at his watch and back up at me.

"It's alright! But let's get going, we have a dinner reservation."

We quickly walked downstairs to the 5-star restaurant inside the hotel.

"Wow, this is so beautiful!" I looked around the room of the restaurant while we were walking in.

"I thought you might like it." He said, smiling over at me. I grip his arm, smiling back before giving him a quick kiss. The waiter comes over and seats us to our spot. Looking at the menu, I could tell it was a really expensive place. I wonder why he did this, he doesn't need to prove anything to me. I looked for the least expensive thing on the menu, knowing he has a very limited budget.

"Get what you want, it's on me." He says. I peak at him, over my menu before looking back down.

"I'll just get the uh salad. I'm not too hungry." I place my menu on the side of the table, looking at him. He quickly puts down his menu to glare a "yeah right" look towards me before picking it back up over his face.

"Really! I'm not hungry at all. I promise you if I was I'd order something much bigger." I said, watching him set his menu on top of mine as he shrugs.

"I'm not that hungry too, salad does kinda sound great." He faintly smiles at me before taking a sip of his water.

"Only one condition B, you gotta get the fancy salad." We both quietly giggled before I started to wander my eyes around this exquisite room. I snap out of staring all over the place when the waiter comes back over and takes our order.

"Hey, isn't that new club around here just opened up? Whats it called?" he asked, fiddling with his straw.

"Uh, it's called... hmm. Cat's Eye. I'll pay for us if you wanna go?" He shakes his head no at me before replying

"My treat tonight. All of this." I grabbed onto his hand across the table. I can't believe tonight is the last night we will ever see each other until next month. It's definitely a bummer, and I'm going to try everything in my power not to ruin it with petty little arguments. Whatever he says goes, which is kinda hard for me to do. We ate our, salads, and filled up on the bread before paying and exciting to leave this place for our next destination; the hottest club ever.

Cat's Eye, just opened up the begging of this month. Location, downtown Minneapolis. Everyone and their cousin are here, wanting a taste of the freshness. The neon lights and loud music put me in an enjoyable daze, craving a sweet drink of liquor.

"Do you want anything?" I said to Prince while we were walking over towards the bar. He shakes his head no, making a face.

"Shhhhsht, I know you don't like to drink, but it's still nice to ask!" I looked over at their drink of a day, which read Negroni. That sounds fun.

"I'll take one of the 'drink of the day'!" I said, handing my money to the bartender. They quickly mix up my drink, and it looked fun too. I sipped it real fast while sitting down on the stool next to Prince.

"Hows that taste?" he asked and I licked my lips after taking another sip. His eyes widen at me, biting his lip.

"It's bad, too bad. Kinda bad that doesn't even taste like alcohol." I giggled taking the last sip before he pulls out onto the dance floor.

"I love this song!" I said loudly over the music.

"I know you do!" he said and we started to dance. Throughout the second song, it all hit me. The booze was stronger than I ever had before and shit I could feel that throughout my body. I tried to hard to hide it from Prince, I doubt it was working though; or so to say he hasn't pointed anything out yet. This man has rhythm in him! I stood back a few times and watched him dance, admiring his movements as well as him himself. His outfit was extra fine tonight, extreme fashion sense I don't have. I noticed we were matching somewhat too, I liked that. During the slower songs, I couldn't help myself but grab his ass that was ever so round in his tight-fitting pants that shaped around his assets nicely. He grabs my arms pulling them around his waist, snickering before he went and grabbed mine. I giggled, looking at him while I grabbed his ass again. Not a care in the world if anyone was watching as we continuously went back and forth sexually teasing each other. It was all just jokes, but jokes aside happened when during another dance I slowly ground myself against his leg which was between mine. His hardness got too intense against my leg, causing me to want him more. Our eyes lock, watching lust poor out of his before he stops us both completely, grabbing onto my hand and leading us out.

"Take me right here." I whispered, walking behind him quickly as I feel myself pulse. He stops dead in his tracks, making me run into him. We were at the hotel's entrance. Thankfully we weren't that far away from here, I'm excitemented to play with him.