| 24 | Make Me Beg

The cool water falls down my onto warm body, shivering with goosebumps. Lathering soap between my hands, I apply it on myself in circular motion.
   "When are you joining me?" I asked and he quickly pulls back the curtain before stepping in. Biting my lip, I tried to hold back a smile. He smiles at me, moving my hair off my chest. Leaning in, he plants a kiss on my collar bone. My hands run up his back and down his arms, gripping onto them.
   "Have you ever heard of a nipplegasm? It's when you only stimulate your nipples until it turns into a orgasm." He traces his fingers around mine, causing a whine to come from my mouth. Gripping harder onto his arms as he flicks them gently. I feel myself begin to get wet with each motion,
   "Yes but it's mostly pure tease." I murmured, grabbing his hands off my breasts. He pulls me in for a tight hug. Feeling his tight arms around me, I sigh with complete comfort.

   "Prince, I-"
   "Turn around." He demands in away that turned me on. I obeyed to his command, feeling his hands slide up and down my sides. He pulls me closer to him, feeling his wet body against mine. His grip onto me held me, while his other hand begin to play with my hard nipple. Releasing a moan, my pussy begins to pulse with each touch. My hand roams down between my legs wanting a release. His hand grips onto mine, placing it on the wall.
   "Prince please!" I hear him let out a giggle from my begging.
   "Hmm? What is it?" He moves his leg between mine. I slowly grind myself against his leg until he pulls it away. I was dripping with anticipation by this point but he kept going. My stomach trembled with each notch he stroked his hand against my lower abdomen.
    "Please please please..." I grabbed onto his hand trying to move it lower between my thighs. Fuck, he loved seeing my struggle and beg. I could tell by the way he let out a snicker with each beg.
   "Is there something I could assist you with?" I felt his hand stroke my inner thigh, so close to my entrance but so far away.
    "P-please, Prince stop teasing me." His hot breathe against my neck made me more flustered. His fingers slightly glides against my clit, causing me to let out a loud moan. I felt my legs twitch, holding my upper body with all my strength.
   "Mmmm you're so wet, fuck you're so tight too." With his comment, his fingers moved deeply inside of me and back out.
    "Ahhh! Please stop." He stops. And I quickly turn around to him. Our eyes meant, his so deeply full of desire, need, sexual tension.
    "You need fuck me right now!" I demanded. He presses me against the wall, pulling my leg around his waist before he plugs his hard full length into me. Yes! What I wanted. Oh he teased me so long it felt like. With every thrust, I felt myself swell around his cock, feeling his movements grow faster into my tightness.
"Ahhh! You're so good." I encouraged his movements as his tip glided across my g-spot.
"You were a good girl, now get ready for your reward." I blushed towards his comment, while he adjusts us one more time before slamming his tip into my spot sending me into a orgasm. Nothing crossed my mind at that very moment but pure euphoria. He begins to get off at that moment as well, which rarely happens but I couldn't blame him, it was so satisfying what we were doing to each other. I felt myself squirt onto him, continuing to keep up with his moments. Grabbing wherever around us for steadiness, he pulls out cumming onto me causing me to shutter. His hand continued to get me off until I spilled out down my legs.

I felt numb all over. Goosebumps kept creeping up on me and leaving. All I could do is pull him close to me, holding on tight. Reaching for the soap, I begin to wash him up, as he did me. I couldn't explain this feeling, it was contentment. That's the only word I could describe this feeling right now with him. I didn't feel as if I needed to say any other words to him, it's like he knew everything I had on my mind and he's okay with that. He's accepted my apology, and it wasn't just about the sex. He accepted it as soon as it came out my mouth, he knew I didn't mean it.

   After it all, we lay in his bed nude, cuddling up to each other. I loved the way his skin felt against mine. His hand moves in circles on my thigh while I plant kisses on his lip.
   "Prince," I whispered against his lips. His eyes open at look into mine. He moves my hair behind my ear, I could almost hear him respond by the way he moved. I felt tightness in my stomach from whag I was going to say next... but I feel as if it's the  jgh hint I say.
   "I love you. I truly do. It's scary to me how much I love you. I don't want it to scare me, but I want you to know." He smiles at me, leaning in for another kiss.
   "I love you too."

   And we lived a happily ever after... for that moment we did. I couldn't describe the feeling of myself between his arms, the only feeling I could describe is a feeling I've been missing, home.