| 25 | I Wanna Be Your Lover

June 7, 1978

   "Good morning baby! Who's the birthday boy?!" I say, turning on the radio. Sitting on the side of the bed, I begin to lotion up after my quick shower waiting for him to wake up. Next thing I knew, his hand curves around my waist, softly rubbing his fingertips against my low abdomen. It cause my thighs to nervously twitch on how close it was to my pubic area. Quickly, I grabbed his hand before he started something. Today was all about him, I wanted to show that to.
   "No baby! It's all about you today." I closed my robe walking over to the foot of the bed, turning towards him. He glanced me a smile before licking his lips and sitting up. I watch a glare of curiosity roll over his eyes while I slowly tease down my robe off my body. His eyes move up and down my bare body. I smile back at him, sensually dancing to the music.
   "You like what you see?" I asked, climbing on top of him. He nods his head "Yes." While I glance quickly at his morning wood. Straddling his legs between mine, I glide my hands up my body, grabbing onto my breasts, and back down onto my legs.
   "Is this a dream?" He rubs his eyes. I look at him and giggle before tugging the sheets off his lap, watching his exposed cock bounce back up towards me. The sight of it caused me to tingle with excitement and my mouth to water.
   "Does this feel like a dream?" I wrap my hand around his length starting to jerk him off.

   His moans escaped his mouth, causing me to get wet. I look him in the eyes before I take him whole into my mouth, being as sloppy with my spit as possible. His hands run through my hair, pulling on it when I started to toy around his tip with my tongue. A whimper escapes his mouth when he pre-cums against my lips. I moan in delight of tasting him before continuing to bob my mouth around him.    His hips jolt forward towards me, as he cums inside my mouth, releasing a loud moan.

   Looking up at him, his eyes were closed as I licked him up.
   "You taste so good! Are you up for some more?" I asked sitting up. He nods his head "yes" biting his lip. I could tell he was still in some kinda peaceful "waking up" mode, which was great because I could finally take over. He's mostly the dominate one in this relationship, I gotta get my chance in whenever I can!

   I move up closer, hovering myself over him while I reached over him towards his drawer grabbing a condom. As I open it up carefully, he says
   "How wet are you?" While he runs his hand between my thighs, slowly feeling up my wet pussy, deeply and softly pressing his fingers into me.
   "Fuck." I whispered, dropping the condom on his chest. My skin risen with goosebumps and my pussy now swollen with anticipation. I wanted him right there. I glanced up at him when he licked his fingers then smiled at me. Not thinking, my body automatically began to rub myself against his penis. My hands gripped his arms, wanting to ride him so badly. With all my rubbing, I felt his tip slide into my swollen entrance causing me to flinch, both letting out a moan.
   "Fuck, wait mama, wait." His hands move between us, putting the condom on. With his hands so close to my heat, I clenched myself trying to hold back any movements. One of his hands glides my hips to the right spot while the other one rubs my swollen pussy, sliding in his fingers and back out, moaning with each stroke.
   "You're gonna be wild now huh?" He asks in almost a begging way, while I pulled his hands up intertwining with mine. I nod my head "yes" before I slide myself down on his erection. Everything filled me, excitement mixed with adrenaline, starting to bounce up and down on him quick.

    "Ahh!" I grabbed onto my breasts, bouncing as fast as I could. His cock speed rapidly in and out inside my tight walls, causing me to tremble inside everytime.
   "Baby baby, don't do that!" He grabs my hands, placing them on his chest for balance, as moans escaped our mouths. The bed begins to squeak underneath us, causing me to slow down. His hands grabs my hips, helping me keep my pace. Tightness came quicker then I thought, causing me to reach my climax and spilling all over him. Leaning over him, out mouths crash against each other while our hands roamed up and down our bodies. His hands quickly came off my ass and on my hips to lock them in place as he reached his second climax of the day. Hopefully I was pleasing my baby's birthday so far. After we all cleaned up, showered and got ready for the day, we went downstairs.

   "What do you want to eat?" I asked, twirling my hair while I looked at him. I bit my lip when he pulled me closer whispering.
   "You." I giggled putting my face in his neck as he put me up on the counter top. He begins to kiss down my neck, and I try to stop him.
    "No baby we gotta do other things today." He groans and then the doorbell rings.

   "Oh hey Andre. Come on in." I hear them speak in the distance, so I start to make breakfast for three. It was all part of my secret birthday plan, shit I've never been this nice to anyone in my life... well beside my sister.
   "You were going to show me your new work?" I watch Andre ask and walk downstairs.
    "Oh yeah. Hey B we will be right back up." He follows and I nod my head with a big ass grin on my face.

   When the breakfast was done, I covered the pan with the lid so it would stay warm. Setting the dinner table, I hear a catchy riff Prince was playing. Andre walks behind me, reaching for the front door. I turn to him with my eyebrow raised.
   "Wait where are you going? I'm not being nose but you know what I planned out." Crossing my arms, he turns to me to respond.
   "Yes well, I'm changing it a bit. I have to run a quick errand and I'll be back in 10mins tops..." his eyes look off me and roam around the room before nodding and leaving. I shrugged.
   "Whatever." And went downstairs.

   "I like that. Something I can dance too." I did a little dance in front of Prince playing the keyboard. He smiles at me and continues.
   "It's about you, the song. It's when we had that fight but I'm really diggin' this tune." I grabbed the paper in front of him after he said that, out of curiosity of course. I never thought about anything once it was over with, but as a artistic point of view I could understand. It mostly was talking about the fight, but one of the lyrics caught me off guard.
    "I wanna be the only one you cum for? What is this. You know this could never be a song saying that." He stops and places his hand on his face, while shaking his head.
   "No like, I wanna be the only one who makes you come running... to when anything happens. Youre such a pervert." He laughs, rolling his eyes. I rolled mine towards him.
   "Sure whatever you say." We both knew what the truth was here.