|4| Wish

The next day I woke up to my stomach growling. The smell of warm blueberry pancakes filled the air making my mouth water. I yawned, stretching, before getting up. As I get up I noticed all of the blankets and pillows where scattered all over his room. I ran my fingers through my hair.
"Oops." I said to myself as that is my usual sleeping habit. I made his bed, sweeping the sheets straight. As I started to walk downstairs, the stairs creaked while he said.
"Good morning, pancakes?" I turned to him once I was down the stairs, watching him sit the plate of pancakes on the counter. I run my tummy smiling.
"Oh yes! I love pancakes, and they're blueberry? Mmm." I watch him move the plates, sitting them at the kitchen island as I sat down on the stool in front of it.
"You gotta explain something to me though." He says, pouring me some coffee.
"What?" I looked up at him and he smiles at me.
"Why do you throw all the blankets and pillows across the room when you sleep?" I watch him shake his head, sitting the coffee kettle back on the stove.
"Uhm well..." I giggled, covering my face with my hand.
"That's the weirdest thing I've seen. It's kinda cute though. Should've saw your face when I was fighting yah for the blanket." I giggled some more, watching him sit down next to me. My cheeks flared red in embarrassment. He grabs a pancake starting to dig in, so I did the same.
"Anyways, how did you sleep?" He asks before taking a bite.
"Like a baby." He nods in agreement. I take another bite, enjoying the deliciously made pancakes. The blueberry popped with gooey sweetness while the maple syrup complimented it all. I took a sip of the coffee, panicking for a moment.
"Shit what's today?" I asked thinking it was a Tuesday, aka work day.
"It's Wednesday." He said finishing his plate. I took a deep breathe and let it out.
"Thank God. I thought it was Tuesday." He let out a chuckle, shaking his head.
"Hey, I gotta go sign something's today... do you want to join me?" He asks, leaning on the counter looking at me. As much I'd love to spend all my time with him, unfortunately I couldn't. I knew sometime soon I'd have to confront Sharon about ditching her last night, apologizing for it. Rip it off like a bandage, get it done and over with. I sighed before I spoke.
"No, unfortunately I have to confront my 'girlfriend'."
"Confront her? About what?" I finished my plate and he took it, washing it over in the sink.
"I kinda stood her up last night." I nervously laughed at the thought.
"You stood her up? For me? Awh." He laughs.
"No, well. Yes I did. She's done it to me plenty of times but now I gotta 'apologize'. Like I always do, even if it's her mistake. Apologizing everyday of the week."

"And what are your ways of apologizing?" He said walking me to the door. I turn to him looking him in his eyes.
"The big O." I smiled at him, giving him jazz hands. He laughs covering his face while he looks down. I giggle watching his face as he looks back at me. I watch him licks his lips, which moved something inside of me I've never felt before. I bit mine before saying.
"I gotta go now. But thank you for having me." He smiles and nods, leaning into me. I froze until I realized he was opening the door behind me.
"Hey Beau, you want to go dancing Friday?" I nod my head yes.
"Oh I absolutely love dancing. Wait till you see my outfit. I have to many I think..."
"How about I come over and you show me them?" I nod my head yes.
"You're lucky I don't work Friday."
"Neither do I." I exchanged my number with him before walking out.

   Upon driving up to my house, I notice Sharon's car there.
   "Oh look, what a surprise." I say to myself. I'd think she'd have more important things to do, like her school work. I walk out of my car and up to my front door, beginning to unlock, her feeling her creep up behind me.
   "B, you stood me up." I hear her sniffing so I turn to see her. Her face was red from crying as well as eyes. I didn't know it would've affected her like this.
   "Sharon I-"
   "I tried calling you, I thought you were dead or ran away." I pulled her in for a hug, and we hug tightly.
   "I'm sorry." She pulls away from me. She sniffs tears before speaking
   "I kinda wanted to cut you at first." We both walk into my house.
   "Oh really?" I watch her nod and giggle.
   "Yeah then I was dead mad, came over here wanting to smash up your car and shit."
   "Uh-huh." I rolled my eyes at her, shutting the door behind us. I press her up against the door, leaning in to kiss her. I grab onto her hand, leading her into my bedroom.

   I shut the door behind us, turning to her. She steps closer to me as we begin to kiss. My tongue glides against her bottom lip while I unbutton her top.
   "You don't think you could've wore any less pink?" I teased her, unzipping her skirt.
    "Could you WEAR more pink. It is fabulous and you know it." I shake my head as she turns us around, pushing me to sit down. I sit down as she climbs onto my lap, slowly grinding herself against me while we kiss. I grip her sides, slowly running my hands up her breasts. She softly moans, lifting up my top to remove it, reveling myself to her. I flip us over, softly nibbling down her chest, lapping my tongue a crossed her hard nipples as my hands reach under her skirt and onto her panties, removing them. Her moans escape as I rub her wet clit softly. I feel her grip onto my back when I slowly pumped my fingers into her heat. I watch her body tremble under me, licking down it slowly. Kneeling in front of her, I pull her closer to me, leaving trails of kisses up her inner thighs and around her clit.
   "B!" She moans loud as I trail the tip of my tongue up her clit in fast motion, stimulating her more. I kissed her sensitive clit one last time before standing up.
   "I hate when you tease me." she groans as I remove my pants. She moves back up while I walk over to the side of my bed, reaching into my drawer pulling out a viberator. I crawl back on top of her, kissing every inch of her skin. Leaning over her I turn on the toy, moving it gently against her nipples. Wetness overcomes between my legs, wanting to feel the vibrations there. Her moans and pants fill the room, while I slowly run the toy down her torso and between her legs, leaving it there. Her hand slides between my legs, rubbing my heat causing me to moan. She grips onto my inner thigh as I pump the toy into her. I move it fast until she begs, turning it up to the highest level until she reaches her orgasm. I remove the toy from her as she comes, shutting it off. She lays there panting while I turn over on my back next to her.
   "You're so good B, no other lover could do that to me." She kisses my neck softly causing me to moan.
    "Fuck, have you seen the time?" She says her usual line, making me roll my eyes. Usually I'm the one leaving, satisfied but this time around is different with her.
    "Yeah yeah, get the fuck out." I slapped her ass as she began to stood up. While she continued to get dress and then leave, I started cleaning everything up.

   When she left I felt relieved, locking the door behind her. I hurried back into my room, getting under the sheets, it was my time. I felt my breasts, slowly running my fingers around my nipples cold barbell that was pierced right through them. The sensation felt sensitivity satisfying causing myself to get wet from the touch. I spread my legs slowly, sliding my hand between them, softly stroking my pulsing clit. I moaned closing my eyes, the only vision I imagined at that moment was Prince. I continue, sliding two of my fingers inside of me. I moaned loud, slowly pumping myself, feeling my walls tighten against my fingers through each pump. I pulled out of my wetness, grabbing the clean viberator off my night stand and turning it on. Moving it between my legs, I teased my entrance by gliding the buzzing tip against it. I moaned from pleasure before sliding it inside of me. I feel my sensation begin to intensify as I slowly pumped the toy inside of me. I imagined him doing this to me and with each pump, I moaned his name softly. I glided it deep inside of me, moving it on max sending me into a orgasm. Slowly I rolled my hips forward until I came releasing a loud moan.
    "Fuck." I whispered to myself pulling out.

I shut it off sitting it down on the night stand next to me. I had no idea why he came into mind... if kinda confused me. I've never really been into males, they all have been sloppy and treated me like a slut. So far he hasn't done that to me, so maybe that's why I feel some kind of attraction.