| 39 | Dominant

"Prince please," I begged, following him. I've never done this before, I never felt obligated to apologize or feel guilty towards any actions I've caused, but this time I truly do. I go up the stairs and see he's nowhere in sight, so slowly I walk around the house speaking to as if he was in front of my face.

"I said that without meaning it. I didn't mean it and I'm sorry. I'm so sorry I never wanted to make you feel like shit. I made you go to my parents' house and collect information and I'm just so sorry. I'm so so so so sorry please where are you, Prince?" I looked everywhere on this floor so I decided to go up another level hearing the shower run, quickly I go into the bathroom to see his silhouette in it.

"Did you hear what I said? I truly mean it, baby, I never wanted to hurt you. I just tend to say stupid shit to the ones I love to push them away when really I don't want you to leave or be pushed away I'm just so-"

"Afraid. You're afraid. You're so fucking scared of getting close to me especially Beaulieu because you've been abandoned too many times. How do you think I feel though? You telling me what I already know, that absolute shitty chapter in my life I rather not think about or keep going back trying to close it but can't because none of my parents don't even know or care about what they did to me. I can't, I can't keep living like that. I wasted so many years, so much time trying to find their approval in whatever it might've been at the time, I can't do it anymore. I love you but I can't have someone that says, and shows they love me to reopen a wound that's barely healed up, do you understand that?" I nodded my head (as if he could see me), watching him grab a towel, wrapping it around him, before stepping out.

"I'm so sorry for that, I don't want to do it again. I'm sorry I made-"

"You didn't make me do shit, I did it for you because I love you, you do see that right?" He pulls back the shower door looking at me very seriously. I nod my head again, sniffling back the tears. I was an emotional wreck and he sees that, but still, here he is trying to overcome it with me. I look down at the floor before he came closer to me, raising my head back up to look at him.

"Kiss me," he demands. Looking at him, my heart raced. After all, I thought he was just going to dump my ass and leave me but now he's telling me he understands and he's still here, for me, for us. I never felt more in love with him then I do at this very moment. I lean in toward him, tilting my head to kiss his soft lips. He presses me up against the countertop, feeling lost in his gaze. The intensity grew between us with each kiss we made. I couldn't help but let out a soft moan between our lips, which grew him mad for more. He picks me up, placing me on the countertop while undoing my pants. I bit his lip a few times, trying to slow him down. Usually, when something traumatic happens with me or just him we tend to not want to have sex to over right what we just had done, but now since it was something traumatic happening between us, it was on. I quickly try to unbutton my worktop, trying to get it off. I groan out of frustration. I couldn't believe this thing wasn't budging at all, I put it on and take it off every day, why now? Next thing I knew he popped all of my buttons while my breasts were freely exposed.

"Hey! You owe me a new work shirt, that shirt cost me-" I shut up quickly when he starts to rub between my legs slowly. Moans only came out of my mouth, I couldn't help it with every stroke of his they escaped. I grab onto his towel, that was wrapped around his waist, tightly.

"Tell me you love me." He demanded. I flickered my eyes up at him, feeling his hand slow down. I felt wetness spill out of me while he teased his fingers in a small circle around my entrance.

"I- I-" I couldn't think any thoughts but how much I wanted him to fuck me. Everything inside of me was trembling with anticipation.

"I can't hear you. You need to say my name." He stops rubbing inside of me but now only my labia. Please, I can feel myself pulsing. What was he doing? He's never done this before.

"Prince. Please. I love, I love you." I was dripping at this point now feeling his finger now playing with my clit. I spread my legs wider moaning, ripping off his towel.

"You love me? Hmm, now tell me how much you need me." he smiles at me while I looked up at him desperately. It was all a game to him, making me feel so weak underneath his every movement. He knew what he did to me and how to use it, or abuse it. His movements slowed down as time passed, hearing a condom unwrap.

"I'm waiting." He says in a stern but sexy tone. I looked up at him and smiling wickedly... if he can do it so can I. I slide my hand between my thighs, rubbing my swollen clit. He whined, coming closer to me, aligning himself just right to my entrance. I take his hard cock, rubbing his sensitive tip against my swollen entrance causing both of us to moan.

"Now, you tell me that you need me, Prince." I giggled but then felt him grip onto my legs in a tight but delicate manner before ramming himself inside of me. Fuck, feeling his hard cock inside my swollen walls drove me mad. Sweat covered the both of us from almost seemed to be an endless game of teasing. My hands gripped onto his arms while his grip around my legs got tighter. Passed his pants he said

"You forget that I'm on top right now so, therefore, I control this." He speeds up his pace then slows down to an almost painfully satisfying slowness. I felt myself get wetter trying to ease it. I cried out for him to go faster to release it but he just snicked whispering.

"Now, tell me, baby, what do you need?" I scrunched my face whining.

"I need you I need you so bad! Prince release me, baby!" I screamed and with that, he did just that. His pace speed backs up, causing me to smack my ass against the countertop below us. Every touch, sound, feel, and noise we made was bringing me closer to climax.

"Right there right there!" he moans. I came unexpectedly before he locked his hips letting out a cry. He pulls out quickly, spilling into the condom. I sat there covered in sweat, trying to get enough courage to close my sore legs, while he hopped back into the shower.