| 36 | Slow, Deep, and Long

He sits down onto the bed, while I slowly unzip my dress, stepping out of it as it hit the floor. I walked closer, climbing onto his lap. My gaze rolled down his eyes and onto his exposed chest, where I placed my hand. He breathes deeply underneath me, I could almost feel the heat between us becoming unbearable. By now he'd already done his dominant presentation, but he wanted more from tonight that hasn't been exposed before. In a blink of an eye, I lay under him as we begin to kiss again. Closing my eyes, I gently bite his lower lip before our tongues begin to wrestle between our kiss. A slight moan escaped my mouth while his fingertips glide up my leg. My hand rubs his chest, noticing and opening my eyes too seeing him completely nude. How the hell did he do this? That quickly? And without me knowing or feeling? Expert I swear. I wrap my leg around him, rolling him to his side while I wiggled off my panties. Our lips smacked louder as I tried to get on top of him but he pushed me onto my side as he undid my bra. His legs intertwined with mine, locking me in a position where I couldn't dominate. I threw my bra across the room and our lips part. He continues to kiss down my neck and onto my bare chest. My nails dug deep into his back while he kissed around my nipple. I let out a moan when he laps his tongue around my nipple and back up my neck. Wetness overcame my clit and onto his leg where he locked between my thighs. He lets out a painful whine when I wrapped my hand around his hard shaft. I had almost peeked my domination when I begin to rub my clit against his leg while I started to pump him. Slowly I tried to move on to of him and he presses me back down again, smiling against my lips.

"You're not going to win at this you know." I looked at him and pouted, rubbing my swollen clit slower. My hand rubbed his smooth skin while I felt him move his hand and his grip off of my side. I watched as he reached into the dresser drawer, and felt his overall grip let go. This is where I take over, moving my leg from under him and over his hip, grinding my now pulsing clit against his erection. Our muffled moans broke out of our mouths filling the room. Lowering myself onto him, I start to hump slowly, taking in every inch of his member.

"Prince you're so good! Ahh I love you." I moaned, speeding up my pace. He moans releasing another whine gripping on my hips got tighter, slowing me down. Somehow he rolled me over and on top of me, pulling himself out. I looked up at him worried as he jolts forward spilling some of himself onto my pelvic area, letting out a whimper. I felt something drop down onto my chest and noticed it was a condom where I quickly but carefully rip it open, grabbing his shaft between my thighs, rolling the condom onto his length. I breathed fast for what I knew what was going to happen next. With that, his grip on my legs were tight while he thrust himself deep inside of me. I let out a moan, feeling my legs tremble with every thrust. My arms wrapped around his neck as he moved closer to me. I kissed him all over his face, wrapping my legs tightly around his waist. With every thrust, he let out a groan causing him to go faster. The headboard against the wall started to bang while my body grew a numbness to it. Digging my nails into his back I felt myself get tighter and tighter to a painful need to be released.

"I'm coming! I'm coming! Ahh!" My back arches and I came all over him as he continued. My legs gripped tighter around his waist while he lets out a moan.

"Come inside," I bit my lip trying to contain my moans, my eyes flickered up at him watching him every expression. His hand slapped against the headboard, gripping onto it while he let out a painful cry, jolting himself forward inside of me, releasing himself in the condom. He pulls out quickly and rolls on his back onto his side of the bed. Goosebumps raised on my skin and so did coldness of the air in the room that surrounds us. I rub my inner thighs, feeling the soreness that thrived through them.

"Prince?" I asked, looking over at him as he leans over the side of the bed. My hand touches his cool mid-back and he lets out a sigh turning towards me, wrapping his arm around me. I pulled up the sheets, snuggling back up into his arms. We both let out a happy sigh, enjoying the pure silence and stillness in the room after we made a movie. My hand rubs his chest in small circles, admiring how soft his skin was.

"Baby I need to tell you something!" I looked up at him and he looks back with his eyebrows furrowed.

"You're soooo goood, you know this right? I love the way you love me." I kiss his chest softly and he simply just sighs again, closing his eyes. Always love to tell him the truth.

"I love you so much." I lay back into his arms letting out a faint exhale.

"I love you too Beaulieu."