Chapter 47

Sasha's POV
(Same time Charlotte and Becky are at the house)

"How did you guys think it went," I asked as we cleaned up Charlotte's and Becky's dinner date. "I think it went pretty good. Charlotte made sure everything was perfect so I think they had a great time," Seth said as he wrapped up the lights that were on the bushes. "I think so too but hopefully they enjoyed my cooking," Roman said as he cleaned up the plates. "Everyone enjoys your cooking. I'm sure they liked it," Bayley said. "My cooking is better," Dean said as he drank some of the leftover water we had.

"Dean, you don't cook," I say. "But if I did babe, it would be better than him," he said and I froze. Did he just call me babe? I look around to see if anyone noticed but I only see Bayley having her fists clenched. "Um ok," I say. "I have an idea, maybe we should go out tonight. My treat," Seth said. "I don't see why not," I say. "Ok sure so after we are done here, let's go clubbing," Seth said. In 10 minutes, we all finished up cleaning and we put the stuff in the back of the car and drove to the nearest bar.

In a couple minutes, we arrived and got out of the car. We are walked in and immediately smelled the alcohol. "Well I'm gonna buy drinks so chill on the couch until I come back," Dean said before leaving. I sit on the couch with Bayley and Seth while Roman was standing. "How long has it been since all 5 of us been out together," Seth asked. "A while," I say. "Dean is very excited about clubbing tonight," Bayley said. "Yea but it's typical Dean. This is always how he is," Roman said. "He isn't this flirty," Bayley whispered but only I could hear her. "What did you say?," Seth asked and Bayley shook her head not repeating what she just said.

Soon Dean came back with 15 shots on a tray, 3 for each of us. "I'm back," he said and sat it down on the table. "Oh, Dean I'm not drinking tonight. Someone has to be sober to be able to drive," Roman said. "Then in that case, I won't drink either," Seth said. "C'mon guys. That's 6 shots that will be wasted" Dean said. "I'll take two," I say as I grabbed two shots from Seth's portion. "I guess I'll take two as well," Bayley said quietly but loud enough for us to hear. "Well I guess it's us 3 with 5 shots," Dean said.

"On 3, we start drinking," Dean said with a smirk. "We know, just start counting," I say as I grab a shot getting ready to drink it. Dean shoots me a quick smirk before he grabs a shot as well getting ready to drink it. I see Bayley squint her eyes in annoyance but that isn't important right now. "Ok. 1..2..3," Dean said and all 3 of us immediately start drinking. I felt it burn down my throat as I grabbed the second one. I finished that one, the third, fourth and now fifth. "Done," I say as I see Bayley on her fourth and Dean on his third. "Done," Bayley said as she wipes her mouth. Soon, Dean finished up and was last.

"Ha man. You just got beat by two girls," Seth said laughing at Dean. "Shut up man, I was off my game," he said with a pout. "Any more drinks," Dean asked. "Yup a beer," I say. "Make that two" Bayley said as well. "Actually 3. I kinda want a beer now," Seth said. "Really dude," Roman said as he hit his arm. "It's just one," Seth said. Soon Dean left to get our drinks and I was already starting to feel the effects of the shots. "Looks like someone is almost out of it," Seth teased. "I'm fine," I say. I see Bayley give me a worried look and was about to say something but then Dean came back. "Here you go," he said giving each of us our beers. "Thank you," I say. I opened my beer and took a sip of it as did Bayley, Seth and Dean. "I'm gonna wait in the car. Text me for anything. And Seth watch these 3," he said pointing at me, Bayley and Dean. "Of course I got you," he said giving Roman a hug before he left.

We all sat on the couch drinking until 2 girls came up to us. "Hey, me and my friend were checking you out and wanted to know if you wanted to dance," the girl asked Seth. We saw Seth smile and put his beer on the table and get up to follow the girls. "Now there's only 3," Dean said. "Yup," I say as I take a sip of my beer. "Sasha, do you wanna dance," Dean asked me. "I don't wanna leave Bayley alone," I say looking at her. "No I'm fine. Go ahead I'll stay here," she assured me. "Ok be safe though," I say to her before leaving. Dean grabbed my hand and lead me to the dance floor.