Chapter 8

Becky's POV

Me and Paige are sitting in Charlotte's locker room watching her match. Every time Charlotte did her signature flair chops, we would always woo just like the fans.

I took a second to notice how beautiful Charlotte looked in her gear. I soon heard a soft chuckle right beside me and Paige said, "Becky, are you even watching the match? You're basically just staring at Charlotte." I smiled and said,"Well, look at her. She's absolutely gorgeous, how can you not take your eyes off of her." "Yea, she is but-," we heard a knock on the door. I got up to see who it was. It was Dean. "Dean, my crazy lunatic friend," me and Paige said at the same time causing us to laugh

We both hugged him. "Can you guys not be so loud? I may or may not be hungover right now," making us chuckle. "Not surprising because you always do a lot of crazy and dumb shit before a match," Paige said earning a laugh from him. "I do not do crazy things and I'm very offended by your comment," he said making me and Paige laugh.

"So, fighting on top of Hell in a Cell is not crazy. You getting your head put through cinder blocks is not crazy. Or you licking barb wire on a bat is not crazy. Or drinking a fans drink isn't crazy?" I say. He replied with a no causing all three of us to laugh.

We all continued to talk until Charlotte came and I immediately hugged her and kissed her on the cheek. "Well well, looks like Ms.Lynch has a crush on baby Flair," we heard dean say with a smirk on his face. I soon blushed at his comment and hid my face hoping he did not see my blush. "Actually, we are dating so," Charlotte says then pulled my face in front of hers and kissed me. Dean then started pretending to cry and clap his hands earning a laugh from me, Charlotte, and Paige. I was blushing like crazy and Charlotte made it worse while kissing my cheek every couple of seconds. "Y'all are adorable but I gotta go my match is next and nice job on your match Charlotte," we all said our good byes to Dean and then he left.

Charlotte's POV

"So, how did Paige save you?" I say looking at the two. " Well, I saw the entire incident at catering and once you two left, I asked Bayley what happened and she said that you two were texting and Becky just left out of no where," Paige said looking at Becky to go next.

"I went to a place in the arena where there wasn't much people then I got a call from you. We talked and then I started heading back to your locker room and on my way there, I bumped into Finn," She says and I'n already mad at hearing his name.

"We started talking and he started to place his hands on my waist and asked if he can have a gift before his match," Becky says looking down at the floor. I clenched my fists at the fact that Finn would ask that but soon I felt Becky sit next to me and wrap her hands around my back causing me to calm down.

"Then, I came to that area and saw that Becky looked uncomfortable so I interrupted them. Becky then went with me to your locker room and that how we came to your locker room,"Paige looked at Becky then back to me. "Actually, can I talk to you outside Charlotte," Paige says causing me to get off of the couch and walk outside with her.

"Before I start, I'm not trying to tell you how to live your life. I just wanted to say something. I wanted to say that I've known Becky for the longest time ever since I was 13," Paige says in her thick British accent.

"She was once my manager for me and my mum when we were wrestling. So out of all the time I spend with her, she's never acted like what you said. She never wanted to stay at people's house, she never wanted to not go home, and she never had fear in her eyes. It's kinda obvious that Finn is some times abusing her," Paige states looking at me for some type of  reaction. I sighed then said,"I know he's abusing her and he even got far enough to rape her."

She looked at me shocked and said,"Oh god. That piece of shit. I always fucking knew he was trouble. How did I not know this sooner like fuck," She says to me. When Paige gets angry, she will always show it. She managed to calm down before continuing what she was saying,"When I was watching them and before I interrupted, anyone could tell that she felt uncomfortable. I've seen the way Becky looks at you and the way she looks at Finn. When he's not abusing her, she looks at him like he's a normal person but when she looks at you. She looks happy to have you in her life and she really cares about you," I blushed at her last sentence and looked down.

She chuckles and says,"You look at her the same way but just promise me that once you and her are together and Finn is no longer in the picture, just keep her safe and make her feel loved. She needs it because Finn obviously didn't do that but you can be the light in her darkness and she needs you so promise me and keep her safe." She soon raises her pinkie up. I laughed at her since we haven't done this since PCB. I linked my pinkie with her and promised.

We soon entered my locker room causing Becky to sit up,"Finally, you took a long time. What were you guys talking about." I looked at Paige who said,"it was just about my new gear that I was thinking of and I asked Charlotte for her opinion on it." I nod in response to Paige's quick lie. Becky shrugged and looked at me and said,"Charlotte, I think it's time we should go find Finn."

I sigh knowing what we had to do right now. Paige looked at us and said,"Good luck guys. Hopefully it goes well if not, I'll fuck him up for you two." Me and Charlotte laugh as we went to go find Finn.

Becky's POV

We started walking down the hall and I stopped us and said," Charlotte, I was wondering if I can talk to Finn by myself if that's ok." She sighed and said,"Ok, just be careful and I'm gonna be at my locker room. If you don't come back in 10 minutes, I'm gonna look for you." We then kissed and I started to look for Finn.

I found him in catering by himself at a table alone. I took a seat next to him which pulled his attention from his phone to me. He smiled and gave me a hug which I returned. "So, since we got interrupted can I still have my pre match gift?" he asks and I felt his hand on my thigh rubbing it. I wanted to get this over with as quick as possible. "Finn, can we talk about something important," I ask as I removed his hand from my thigh. He sucked his teeth and gave me a nod to keep talking. "Well I wanted to say that-," I say but failed since he cut me off.

"Wait, can we talk in my locker room alone since it's pretty loud in here," He suggested. He was right, it is loud but in his locker room we're gonna be alone and I don't want that. If something happens, it will probably take longer than ten minutes so Charlotte will probably be worried and start looking for me. "Sure, let's go," I agreed and he then grabbed my hand and we started walking to his locker room. I didn't like holding his hand but this will be the last time I have to.

Once we arrived, we sat on the couch and I began to talk,"So like I was saying, I think we should break up." I looked down scared of his response. I heard him sigh and then he got up from the couch and grabbed 2 sodas from his mind fridge. I found it odd but didn't really care much. "Soda?," He asks which I accepted it and started to drink the whole thing. I probably shouldn't because of the sugar but I'm nervous and needed to drink something.

It tasted a little funny but that was the least thing on my mind. "If you want to break up, that's fine with me but can I get my pre match gift,"I started to get up and ignored his question. I felt him get up quickly and I felt his arm grab me and pull me back. His lips immediately connected with mine. I push him back then slapped him and ran out of his locker room. He was shocked up when I slapped him. The look on his face was priceless. I'm not sure where I got that confidence from.

I bumped into Stephanie on my way back to Charlotte's locker room. "Becky, just the person I was looking for," she says and I look at her confused wondering why she was looking for me. "I was gonna tell you that you have a match tonight. It's you and Paige vs Sasha and Bayley," she says and I'm even more confused now. "How? I'm not even on Raw. I'm on SmackDown so how do I have a match," I ask confused. "We're short on a girl and you're here today and it's in 15 minutes so get dressed and head to hair and makeup," She says she walks away on her phone. I start to walk away and I started to feel light headed but I just ignore it and keep walking.