Chapter 42

A little warning because this chapter has 7689 words so it's gonna be a long chapter with a lot of drama. So be prepared and I hope you guys like it.

Sasha's POV

I woke up and felt a naked body next to me. I saw black hair and I then remembered everything from last night. From Bayley kissing Finn to me sleeping with Paige. Holy shit, I slept with Paige. I carefully but quietly got out of bed and put my clothes back on. I walked out of her room and headed back to my room. I opened the door and thank god no one was there. I got a towel and went to go take a shower. I looked in the mirror to see only one hickey. "Thank god, it's only just one," I say to myself as I step into the shower.

After my shower I get dressed and head downstairs. I see Paige in new clothing as she sits down on the couch holding her head. "Hung over I see," Bayley said next to her on the couch. "Yup and I don't remember anything from last night," Paige said. "Hey Sasha," I hear Bayley say as she walks up to me and gives me a peck on the cheek. "Hi," I say as I go sit down on a stool. "Can I talk to you about something last night?," Bayley asked as she walked up to me. "Sure and I need to tell you something as well," I say as she leads me outside towards the pool.

"You wanna go first," she asked and I shrugged my shoulders. "Sure I don't care," I say and I see her frown at my certain tone of voice. "Well, I... So I slept with someone" I say and I feel her slap the taste out of my month. "What the hell was that for?," I yell at her. "Because you cheated on me with whoever," she said. "You kissed Finn and it's not my fault I slept with Paige," I say causing her to run inside. I follow her inside and I watch as I see Paige just sitting on the couch before being punched in the head by Bayley.

Paige tried to protect herself but soon Bayley was being pulled off by Charlotte. Bayley tried to wiggle her way out of Charlotte's grip and she must've elbowed Charlotte in the stomach causing her to let go and hold her stomach. She keeps trying to attack Paige but she got held back by Seth and Roman. "Let me go," she yelled as Seth and Roman had her in a tight grip. AJ and Finn checked up on Paige while Becky was with Charlotte. Dean was no where to be found but he wasn't important right now. Seth brought a crying Bayley upstairs while people tried to make sure Charlotte and Paige are ok.

I first made my way to Paige since she was holding her head. I told AJ and Finn to leave us alone and I rubbed the top of one of Paige's hand. "Are you ok?," I ask her. "No. My head is killing me thanks to Bayley. And I don't even know what I did. I don't remember nothing from last night," she said and I immediately started to feel guilty. Paige doesn't remember anything from last night and I'm the one who took advantage of her. "Let me check up on Charlotte real quick. I'll be back," I say as I get up and head to Charlotte.

"Charlotte are you ok," I say as I see her crying on Becky's shoulder. "I don't think she is. Bayley must've elbowed her in the stomach," Becky says. "Can you do me a favor Sasha?," Becky asked. "Anything," I say in response. "Drive her to the hospital for me while I check up on Bayley," she says but Charlotte shakes her head no. "No I want you with me and I don't wanna go," she said and I see Becky give her a hug before telling her something. "Everything's gonna be ok. Just listen to Sasha and you'll do great. See you soon," Becky said before giving her a quick kiss and heading upstairs. I help Charlotte up and we go outside to get inside the car.

Becky's POV

I went to Bayley's room and opened it to see her and Seth talking. "Seth, can I talk to Bayley alone?," I ask and he nods before leaving. I walk up to Bayley and the first thing I did was slap her. "What's your problem?," she asked me as she pushes me. "Your my problem," I say as I push her back. "What did I do? I just found out my girlfriend cheated on me with Paige and I had a right to attack her," she says. "Not that. You hurt Charlotte," I say and she scoffs. "So," she said. "She's pregnant and you elbowed her in the stomach," I say and she looks up at me shocked. "She is?," she said causing me to nod.