Chapter 31

Charlotte's POV

"Well, we are at the hotel room so what did you want to talk about?," she asks and I sigh before telling her. "Well I want to give you a chance and explain why you cheated on me," I said and I see a frown appear on her face. "It brings up some memories that I want to forget about so if I break down trying to say this I'm sorry," she said and I grab her hand and rub the top of it and give her a little kiss on her cheek. "I'll be here to comfort you so if you breakdown just remember I'm right here," I say and I see her smile a little.

"Ok, well I remember that when we were dating. Finn asked me to come to his locker room to talk and he said that he wanted to get back together but I said no because at the time I only wanted you with me and no one else," she said and I blush and I see Becky also blush as well. "So as I was about to leave I felt a little sting on my neck and I remember everything going black. So I was in the elevator with him once and he showed me the video of me and him having sex and he apparently drugged me and then raped me and recorded it. He blackmailed me to do stuff like break up with you. If I didn't, he was gonna show you and you would've broke up with me," She said with tears in her eyes. "So all this time why couldn't you tell me," I say and she must've thought I was mad at her judging by the look of her face. "I was-," she said and she didn't finish her sentence.

"You were what," I asked a little louder. "I was scared. I was scared of you hating me. I was scared that you were gonna break up with me. I was scared you were gonna call me stupid for going over there and talking to him. I was scared you were gonna call me names like slut or whore because I slept with him. I was scared you would stop loving me," She said fully crying her heart out and I stand there shock taking everything in.

"Becky, look at me please," I say and she stares into my eyes. "I will never do stuff like that. I will never hate you or call you those names. I will always love you. Even if I'm mad, sad, angry or anything, I will always love you," I said and wipe her tears away. "Now that I know, I wanna apologize for not letting you explain yourself," I say as I pull her into a hug. "Now, let's go to sleep. You need it after a long day," I say as she takes off her jacket. "Can I borrow some of your clothes to sleep in," I hear her say and I chuckle. "Bex, I'm almost out of clothes," I say as I grab her and pull her into a hug. "I remember you saying that once we are at the hotel room, you are mine," I whisper in her ear.

"Fine," She said before giving me a passionate kiss. I grab her by the waist and she jumps on me so her legs are around my waist and her arms are around my neck. I carry her to the bedroom and I close the door with my foot. I set her on the bed without breaking the kiss. We continue for a minute until we had to break apart for air. "Let's change first because making out in jeans and jackets are hard," I say causing Becky to laugh.

A few minutes later we were in our clothes. Well my clothes since Becky has some of my clothes on but I don't mind. She looks cute wearing my clothes and my merchandise. "What are you thinking about?," I hear from next to me. "Just thinking of how cute you are wearing my clothes," I say and I see her blush at my comment. "Aww did I just make the Lasskicker blush," I say and she hides her face. "You are adorable," I say as I pull her face towards mine and give her a little peck. "So since you now know what happened. I was hoping we can get back together," she asks and I froze not knowing what to say. "I'm gonna break up with him so it'll just be me and you," she said and I think about it. "I don't know Becky, I'm worried," I say and she sighs in disappointment and I start to feel bad. "Like I want to be with you. I really do but there's some things we need to talk about," I say and I feel her grab my hand and squeeze it.

"What do you wanna talk about since I want to be back with you again," she said causing me to blush. "I just-," I take a deep breath before continuing. "I really want to be with you, I do. It's just, I don't wanna be in a relationship where Finn still does things to you," I say and I see her frown a little bit. "So you don't wanna be together because of Finn," she says and I shake my head no. "Yes and no. I don't want Finn to hurt you. Part of a relationship is to keep each other safe and I want to keep you safe and away from him at all costs," I say. "So is that a yes or a no," she asks confused and I chuckle. "It's a yes but only if he is out of the picture," I say and she nods before she pulls me into a kiss.

It's not my fault - A Charlynch bookजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें