Chapter 37

Charlotte's POV

I wake up from my nap to hear silence. Maybe AJ left to go do something. I throw off the covers and I immediately feel cold. "Wow," I say as I hear my phone buzz. I grab my phone from the nightstand to see a text message from Stephanie.

Stephanie: You have a match today against Sonya Deville. Sonya requested the match so now you have a match.

Charlotte: Ok, I'll be sure to get ready

I put my phone away after texting her back. I go to the bathroom and do my morning routine. I don't do my makeup since I'll be doing it when I get to the arena. I pack my gear into a little bag since I gave Becky my duffel bag. "Jesus Christ," I say as I put my head into my hands. "Must be a headache," I tell myself. I shrug it off and I start to put on my shoes and jacket.

In about 20 minutes, I'm finally at the arena. I walk to my locker room and I see Bayley and Sasha talking to each other and I see Sasha give me a dirty look but I shrug it off and keep walking. I head to my locker room and I open it. I set my bag down and I sit down. I hold my head in my hands and stay there for a solid minute. "Jesus this headache isn't helping," I say to myself.

I hear a buzz coming from my phone and I see it's a message from Stephanie. She's asking every superstar to be around the ring for an announcement. I slowly stand up and make my way to the door. "Just get through this announcement and you can come right back here," I say to myself. I was one of the last superstars there and I stayed in the back so I can be one of the first ones to leave. I saw Sasha not too far away and she looks at me disgusted.

I don't blame her either. I messed up but I just hope that Bayley isn't mad at me if she knows what happened. "Hello everybody. I just wanted to make an announcement that WWE superstar Becky Lynch won't be competing for a while due to a car crash but she's getting better and she's actually here tonight," Stephanie said as she pointed to my left which is where Becky is standing. Every one was clapping and it was making my headache worse. Stephanie was still talking and I leaned back on the L.E.D board to regain my balance. "I need to get out of here," I say as I walked backstage towards my locker room.

Becky's POV

I watched as Charlotte walked backstage as she was holding her head. I was nervous about her but 50% of me was telling me to stay and the other 50% told me to follow her. But I ended up following her backstage and every turn she made I did the same thing. I then see her sitting outside of her locker room on the floor holding her stomach and head. I can hear her crying and I should help her but I just walked away and left her like that. After our argument, I don't think it's right for me to care about her. I felt really worried about her but hopefully she can take care of herself. Soon all the superstars came backstage and I headed to catering to eat something. I grabbed some grapes and an apple to eat. I looked around to find a place to eat and I saw Bayley on her phone.

I decided to sit with her and she put her phone away as I sat down. "Hey Becky. How are you?," she asks and I shrug my shoulders. "Bad. A lot has happened theses past days," I tell her and she looks to be interested. "Well spill the tea," she said and I chuckle at her. "Well as you know me and Charlotte broke up. So Sonya is taking care of me and she's been very flirty with me. So yesterday we had sex and apparently.. I don't know how this happened but there was a video of us talking and I said that I don't care or love Charlotte anymore. Then we had an argument ," I say to Bayley and she looks like she's processing everything.

"That's a lot," Bayley said and I nod. "And I saw Charlotte not too long ago and she looked sick. She was holding her stomach and head so is it ok if you can check up on her for me," I say to Bayley. "Didn't you just tell me that you don't care about her?," Bayley asks me. "I do care about her it was just the heat of the moment when I said that. I still love and care for her but I need you to check up on her. Please," I say. "Ok fine. Where was she?," Bayley asks and I smile. "By her locker room," I say and she stands up and throws her trash away before leaving. "Hopefully she's ok," I mumble to myself.