Chapter 33

4 days later

Charlotte's POV

It's been a couple of days and Becky still hasn't woke up yet. I'll be lying if I said I wasn't a mess because I am. I haven't been eating properly at all and I can barely do anything without thinking about her. I'm in my hotel room since I couldn't spend the night at the hospital anymore. I was in the middle of changing clothes to see Becky until I hear a knock on my door. "Hold on," I yelled while quickly putting on my clothes. I finish getting changed and opened the door to reveal AJ. "Hey Charlotte. I was wondering how were you doing since Becky being in the hospital and all," he said and I sigh. "Why are you asking me this now," I say and I see him frown at the sound of my attitude. "I haven't seen you since she was in the hospital. Every time I knock on your door, you were at the hospital with her. Every night, morning and during the day," he said and I frown feeling guilty. "I'm sorry. Becky is just one of my best friends and I just miss her," I say as I feel AJ pull me into a hug.

I hug him back and then pull away. "So I'm guessing you're dressed to see Becky right," he said with a smile. "Yea," I say returning a smile. "So are you gonna be at the hospital for a long time," he asked while scratching his neck. I can tell he's nervous since he only scratches his neck when he is. "I don't know. I usually stay there until they need to take tests and make sure she's ok and everything," I say while he just nods his head. "Ok," he says. "So I'll see you when I get back from seeing Becky," I say as I was cut off by Aj kissing. "AJ STOP," I yelled as I pushed him off of me. "C'mon Ash," he said as he kissed me again but I then pushed him but I was no use since he just reconnected our lips.

He then moved down to my neck while pushing me against the wall. I wanted to tell him to stop but it's like I couldn't get the words out. I then felt him pick me up and lay me down on the bed while still attacking my neck with kisses. I then felt him put a hand under my skirt and I immediately stopped him. I managed to push him off and kick him in the shin while grabbing my stuff and leaving my room. I ran to the elevator and luckily it opens and everyone exits. I get in and it closes before anyone else can get in. I stop the elevator and just take a deep breath. "Why did I freeze up and didn't do anything?," I ask myself. "If I didn't stop him, things could've been much worse," I tell myself. "What the hell was I doing?," I thought to myself as I pushed a button to make the elevator go again.

Becky's POV

I woke up in a very bright room and felt pain coming from every where. My head and knee have more pain than the rest of my body. I then see a doctor open the door with a clipboard in hand and a nurse behind him. "Hello Rebecca. I'm your doctor and I've been taking care of you for the past 4 days," he said while writing some things down. "What happened and why does my head and knee hurt so bad," I ask and he places his clipboard in the counter before facing me. "Well you got hit by a drunk driver and you've been in a coma for about 4 days. As for injuries you suffered a broken rib, a sprained knee and a concussion. Now you hit your head really hard so you may suffered from memory loss," he said and I shake my head. "I don't think I have memory loss,"I say as I think of everything I know.

"Well do you remember anything," he asked me. "I remember the accident and how it happened. I remember my friends and family. I remember everything," I say and he nods as he writes something down. "Ok well we have to run some tests on you to make sure you're ready to go home so do you have anyone you can call," he said and I nod thinking about Charlotte. "I do," he said as he gets ready to write something. "What's their number so I can call them," he said and I gave him her number before he left to call her.

In about 7 minutes, Charlotte comes through the door any I immediately frown at her appearance. She has some of her lipstick smudged and a hickey on her neck. She smiles as she sees me but I frown and look away. "Hey Bex," She said and I ignore her and look away. I play with my fingers and I feel her grab my hand and kiss it but I pull my hand away from her causing to see a frown appear on her face. "What's wrong with you," she said and that's when I actually took a smell of her and I smell cologne. Not anybody's cologne but AJ's.