Chapter 18

Charlotte's POV

I woke up seeing orange hair and I knew exactly who it was. I took a second to look at her back which was still very red and covered in marks of what looks like a belt. She didn't deserve this. I could've stopped her but I didn't. She wouldn't have had those marks on her back if I didn't help her.

She started to shift and slowly get up but since her back was hurting she couldn't. I helped her sit up carefully and she looked at me with a smile which I returned. Even though she just woke up she looked beautiful. I would kiss her but we aren't together anymore and I do miss her a lot but the past is the past.

She broke up with me and I can't stop her. She's a grown woman and it's her choice. Even though I hate her choice, I had to respect it. I got out of bed and made my way to the bathroom but I heard her beautiful voice calling me causing me to stop. "Charlotte, do you think you can help me out of bed," she asks.

I smile and made my way over to her. I helped her out of bed and I frown every time I heard her groan. It's my fault she's hurting right now. "Actually, can you piggyback me to the living room," I hear her say with a laugh. "Ugh, fine but you owe me," I see her smile and she jumps into my arms instead of jumping on my back. She had her legs wrapped around my waist and her arms around my neck. Our lips were so close but she then dug her head into my neck.

I carry her to the living room and I sit her on the counter. "Well since I got you to the living room. You owe me something so can you tell me where you got those marks on your back," I see her frown and she looked down. "I can't tell you that but don't get mad at me," She said while still looking down.

"Ok well do want me to make you some coff-," I was cut off by her phone ringing. She looks at her phone thinking if she should answer it not.

Becky's POV

Charlotte was about to ask me if she wanted to make me what I think is coffee but she was cut off by my phone ringing. I check the caller ID and see that it's Finn. I don't know if I should pick up or not. If I don't pick up, he might hurt me but I'll tell him that I was asleep. I place my phone down on the screen so Charlotte wouldn't see who's calling me. "Aren't you gonna pick up," she says while grabbing two mugs. "No, I'll just let it ring," she nods and continues what she was doing.

"Becky, tonight we have SmackDown so are you gonna be able to compete with your back that bruised," she says which makes me think. "I didn't think about that yet but I might not tell them anything. The medical staff freaks out about little things so I'll be fine," Charlotte looks at me crazy.

"You'll be fine? Becky you couldn't even stand on your own yesterday and you asked me to give you a piggyback ride to the living room," she said.

"That was yesterday and I'm better now and I asked you for a piggyback ride because I was cold and you make me warm," I say causing her to blush. She tries to hide but I still see it. "Becky I'm serious, I don't think you should compete. You could get really hurt," Charlotte says worries. Charlotte always cares about my health when I'm competing but I don't want to make her upset, I'm still gonna compete. "Charlotte, it's been like I think 2 or 3 weeks since I last competed. I need to compete and I'll just be careful with my back, that's all," I say and she sighs knowing she can't win this argument.

"Come here actually," I say and she walks over to me. She stood right in front of me and I pull her face to mine so she could look me right in the eye. "I know you're just worried about my safety but I'll be fine. I promise," I say and I soon felt her arms going around my waist and she picked me up and I wrapped my legs around her waist.

Our faces were so close that I started to lean in and so did she. We both kissed but it was interrupted by a gagging noise. We looked over to the couch to see Paige awake looking at us disgusted. "I literally just woke up to you two sucking each other's face off," she says while pretending to gag. Me and Charlotte look at each other and smiled. She soon handed me my cup of coffee and started to drink hers.

I miss mornings like this. Where it was just us two talking and drinking coffee together but it doesn't feel the same anymore. We continue to drink our coffee until we heard Paige speak up. "Before SmackDown starts, do you guys want to get a quick workout in," Paige said causing Charlotte to shrug her shoulders. I mean my back still hurts but I'll be fine. Lifting weight won't hurt that much.

"Sure, why not. I heard there was a gym here already so all we gotta do is just change into comfortable clothes," I say. Me and Charlotte both finish our coffees and I went to do the dishes but Charlotte stopped me. "No it's fine, I'll do it for you," she says but I step in front of her. "No, you made the coffee so it's best if I clean up. Just get dressed," I say while turning on the sink.

" Ok, just hurry up" I hear her say as I continue to wash the two mugs.

I soon finish in like a minute and head to the bedroom. I walk in and see Charlotte without a shirt but with a bra on. I walk to my suitcase and get some tapout clothes. I start to change and since I'm facing the mirror I take a glance at Charlotte whose looking at my back with guilt on her face. I feel bad seeing her like that but she could've helped me.

I look at her once more in the mirror and I noticed that she's staring at my back studying something. I put my shirt on and she stops looking but she quickly gets dressed and before I can leave the room she stops me.

"Bex, take your shirt off. I need to see your back," I sigh knowing she just wanted to look so I did. I felt her hands run over my cut that I got from the belt.   "Bex, I don't know why but these marks are from a belt. And you have a mark that looks exactly like Finn's belt," I froze at what she just said. I stayed quiet and put my shirt back on. "Bex, look at me. Did Finn do this to you?" she said with anger in her eyes. I had no idea what to say to her.

Author's Note

It took me a while to update but I got caught up watching the Royal Rumble