Chapter 12

Charlotte's POV

I got out of the shower and got dressed. I walked out seeing a panicked Paige. "Charlotte, where is Becky?" she asks and I look at her confused since I just talked to her a few minutes ago. "What do you mean?" I say confused. "Where is she? She's not here and none of her stuff is here either. I tried to call and text her but she's not answering," Paige says worried.

I started getting worried at what could happen to Becky. "I talked to her like a couple of minutes ago. She was here," I answer getting a confused look from Paige. "Do you think she left or something?" Paige looked at me. I could tell she was super worried. "No but before I got into the shower, I asked her to ask Sasha and Bayley to see what they wanted to do today," I explain to Paige. "Then, text them to see if Becky arrived or something," she says and I nodded and got my phone which was for some reason in the living room.

Queen 👑: Did Becky come to your room this morning?

Boss 💜: She didn't, why?

Queen 👑: No reason just wondering

"Sasha said that Becky didn't come to their room today," I say worried. "Hey, listen to me. It's gonna be ok, Becky's safe," Paige said with a calm tone.

Becky's POV

I heard my phone buzz and I got up to see it was Paige and Charlotte texting me.

I decided to ignore Charlotte's texts so I only replied to Paige's texts.

Lasskicker 🧡: I'm fine. Don't worry about me.

Paige 🇬🇧: Of course I'm gonna worry. Now tell me where you are

Lasskicker 🧡: I'm in a new room but don't tell Charlotte

Paige 🇬🇧: Why are you in a new room

Lasskicker 🧡: Don't worry about that

Paige 🇬🇧: Can you tell we which room so I can see you

Lasskicker 🧡: 408

Paige 🇬🇧: Ok, I'm on my way

Paige's POV

I get dress to see where Becky is at and see if she's ok. "I'll be right back, Charlotte," I say out loud. I hear an alright and I then walk out and make my way to the elevator. Luckily no one is inside so that's a plus because I hate being in the elevator with people.

The door finally opens and I look around for room 408. I found it and started to knock. Soon it was opened by Becky whose eyes were red and puffy from crying. I pulled her into a hug and closed the door behind us. "Becky what happened?"I ask as I rub circles on her back. "Charlotte tried to cheat on me," she says.

I started to get angry but maybe Becky just thought wrong or something. "Are you sure she tried to cheat?" I ask confused. She then grabbed her phone and went to her photo albums and clicked on a couple of pictures that were text message on Charlotte's phone. I read them but Charlotte isn't the type to cheat at all and would never hook up with Finn. This is the sane women who punched the shit out of Finn in the elevator. "Becky, I think you're wrong about this. Charlotte would never cheat on you and especially with Finn. She even punched him a day or two days ago."

"But I saw them for myself on her phone. Finn told me about it," she said. I could not believe what I just heard. Finn told Becky about this. He's probably lying to get those two from breaking up.