Chapter 2

Becky's POV

I woke up due to a large crash upstairs. I slowly got up and rubbed my eyes to see what it was. When I went upstairs, I saw Finn with a beer in his hands and a broken bottle right beside him. It's a little too early to be drunk but this is how he is outside of the WWE. When he's not at shows or signings he turns into a drunk abusive boyfriend. I would do anything to leave him but I can't.

He notices me staring at him and slowly gets up and comes my way. He simply says,"clean it up". Something in me said to refuse so I did. He looked at me with anger in his eyes so he pushed me on the ground where the glass was and I landed on my arm. I felt the blood slide down my arm. I bit my lip to try and make myself not scream in pain. He simply chuckled at my actions and said," Next time, don't refuse". He then left me on the ground alone and left the house.

I slowly stood up being careful to not step on the glass. When I was a good distance away from the glass, I quickly ran to the bathroom to try and get the glass out. I picked up some tweezers and tried my best to get all the glass pieces out of my arm. As soon as I got the glass out, I simply cleaned my cuts and wrapped them in a bandage. When I was done, I got a broom and slowly swept the glass that still remained on the floor. I looked at my phone noticing it was 2:38. I remembered my dinner I had planned with Charlotte, Bayley, and Sasha at 8. So I decided to relax until it was time for me to get dressed.

Charlotte's POV

I decided to text Becky if she wanted to watch a movie before dinner. She quickly replied with a yes and I began to set everything up. I got blankets, snacks and got the movie Spider-man to watch. I heard a knock on the door and saw it was her. I gave her a hug but I heard her groan a little bit and felt her pull away. That confused me a little but I let it slide. We quickly got to the couch and began watching the movie. During the middle of the movie, I decided to cuddle right behind her and as I was about to she moved and hit her arm against mine and winced. I paused the movie and asked her,"Bex, are you ok?" She responded with a yes and I said,"No you're not. When you first came in, I gave you a hug and you groaned. Then, when I was trying to cuddle with you, my arm hit your arm and you winced." She looked at me with a little bit of fear as if she was scared of something. She said,"Charlotte, I'm fine. Trust me." Her eyes looked so sad like she was holding something back.

I thought her arm was hurting so I tried to look at her arm and she stopped me. I looked into her eyes again and she was definitely scared of something. I cupped her face and said,"Don't worry, everything is going to be fine. I wanna see so I can help you." I then pulled her sleeves up and noticed that she had bandages on them and you could see the blood stains through the bandage.

Becky's POV

I immediately looked down knowing she was gonna ask what happened and soon I was right. "I was walking and I tripped and a vase broke right next to me and I fell on top of it," I say answering her question. She looked at me suspiciously but let me slide. I was thankful because I know Charlotte wouldn't push the subject too much. She rolled down my sleeve slowly so she won't hurt me.

I reach for my phone and checked the time to see it was 6:45 and I was about to go home but Charlotte begged me to stay. I texted Finn about the dinner and he weirdly said it was ok. I went to go to take a shower since Charlotte already took her shower before I came.

Charlotte's POV

I was worried about Becky because I've been to her house and she has no vases in her house. I got a text message from Sasha in the group chat

Boss 💜: Hey, just to let you know me and Bayley were planning to go to a club after the dinner if you and Becky wanted to come

Queen👑: Yea sure

I got dressed and did my makeup while Becky was still in the shower. When she came out I asked if she wanted a dress of mine to wear. She said yes so I gave her a dress and then did her makeup to hurry up a little bit. I took a step back to look at Becky and she was beautiful. She chuckled a little bit before saying," Charlotte, it's rude to stare and let me say you are looking beautiful tonight." I blush at her comment and quickly look away hoping she wouldn't see it. "Turn around let me see that beautiful face of yours," I heard her say. I swear Becky is gonna be the death of me today. We looked at the time and saw that it was 7:43 and we need to get going soon. We got our jackets and left.

During the car ride, I kept looking at Becky and she was shaking her leg and playing with her fingers. She was nervous and I could tell. "Bex, why are you nervous," I ask putting my hand over hers. "Because I forgot to cover my cuts with makeup so they won't be seen," she said to me. "Bex, it will be fine. Trust me," I cupped her face and when we were at a red light I reached over and kissed her on the cheek. "Everything will be fine as long as you're with me," I say to her.

We drove in a comfortable silence. When we arrived we saw Sasha and Bayley getting out of their car. We parked right next to them and got out. We hugged and complimented each other on our dresses and went inside.

Our waiter brung us to our table. Me and Becky sat next to each other with Sasha in front of me and Bayley in front of Becky. Becky was looking uncomfortable so I grabbed her hand under the table and whispered in her ear, "Everything will be fine. I'm here if you need me, ok."

Author's Note

I'm sorry if this bad I'm still trying to get used to writing my first book. Also please leave a comment so I can know if you guys like it so far or anything. And I want to thank everyone for reading this and the last chapter.