Chapter 9

Becky's POV

I walk to hair and makeup still feeling lightheaded. In a couple of minutes, I'm already done and I just need my gear. As I'm walking to Charlotte's locker room, I enter and only see Paige. "Where's Charlotte?" I ask. "She want to look for you since its been a while and why do you have your hair and makeup done," she asks. I began to look for my gear while responding,"I have a match with you against Sasha and Bayley." I sit down when I have my gear and take a deep breath hoping I get better.

"Can you turn around so I can get dressed?" I ask earning a chuckle from her and she soon turned around. I started to get dress until I heard Paige speak up,"So, how did it go with Finn?" while she was typing on her phone. "It went oddly well, just the only thing was that he wanted a 'pre match gift' and I just slapped him and came here," as I finish my sentence I see Charlotte enter the room.

Her eyes were immediately on me. "Hello, baby Flair," Paige said while still looking towards the wall. Charlotte was still staring at me and didn't bother to say hi to Paige. "Charlotte, it's not nice to stare," I tease her and she looked down immediately probably trying to hide her blush. "Charlotte, what did I say about you hiding your face when you blush? You look adorable, so stop," I kissed her on the cheek and finished getting my gear on. "Why do you have your gear on? Why are you dressed up? And how did it go with Finn?" she rambled.

"It went oddly well but when I tried to leave, he asked if I can give him a pre match gift so I then slapped him and I ran out of his locker room. That's where I ran into Stephanie, who told me I have a match with Paige. When I left Stephanie, I've been feeling lightheaded ever since so that's it," I say and I see Paige turn around and sit next to me. "You know you could get some medicine or ask Stephanie to find someone else for the match," Paige suggests. I get my bottle of water and drink some of it hoping for it to go away. "I know but I'll be fine. Let's just go to the gorilla, our match is in 2 minutes and I'll see you later, Charlotte," I kissed her and gave her a hug and left for my match with Paige.

We already saw Sasha and Bayley there so we just wished each other good luck and talked some things over for the match. I was feeling super lightheaded and could barely think. I'm not leaving this match just because I feel lightheaded. So, I do my entrance and the crowd was being really loud and now I gotta wait for 3 other girls to do their entrance.

I start the match with Sasha, we wrestled for a few minutes until I tagged out. I was on the apron and soon my head got worse. I could barely stand so I sat down and take a deep breath and next thing I know everything is black.

Charlotte's POV

I was watching Becky's match on the monitor right next to the gorilla and then I noticed that she didn't look that good. She tapped Paige in and went on the apron. She was taking a deep breath and then she passed out and fell to the floor.

I immediately started to worry about her and the referee rung the bell and rushed over to Becky. Paige, Sasha and Bayley all look worried and have no idea what's going on.

The ref then calls over medical staff to get Becky. They check for breathing and luckily she is. They put her on a gurney and get her backstage. I immediately rush over to her to see what's going on. "What happened. Is she ok?" I grab Becky's hand and rub it.

"She's fine but we don't know the reason why she collapsed yet but we are gonna take her to the hospital for a while but she will be there for a day to spend the night," the medical staff explained to me. I give them an okay and see her being rushed to the hospital. I felt arms around me and see that it's Paige hugging me. "She's gonna be ok. It's not your fault," I hug her back. "Can we just go to the hotel room?" I ask and I earned a nod from her and we soon started walking to my locker room.

We arrived at my locker room and I grabbed my duffel bag and got myself a water bottle. "Water?" I ask and she nods and I gave her a bottle and we both started to drink our waters. "I hope Becky is ok," I say looking at the ground. "She will be, she just fainted and that's it. She'll be fine," Paige reassures me.

We started to leave the arena and make it the parking lot. "Ok, I'm gonna start making my way to the hotel. I'll see you there," I say and we say our goodbyes and go to our cars. I get in my car and as soon as I was about to leave, I heard a knock on my window and noticed it was Paige. I rolled it down to see what she wanted."Um Foxy took the car and I was hoping if I can get a ride?" she asks and I chuckle and said sure and unlocked the door for her. "Thank you, baby Flair," she says. "No problem. We are going to the same exact place so it's fine" I say and she nods.

During the car ride. I was really thinking about Becky. I was worried about her but Paige told me to calm down and that she'll be fine. We soon arrived at the hotel and got out and headed to the elevator. We both got in and the door was about to close until a hand stopped it and out of all the people in the world, it's Finn fucking Balor.

He soon smiled at the both of us and turned to face the door of the elevator. If looks could kill, Finn would be dead right now. I'm literally standing like two feet away from the guy who raped my girlfriend. I wanted to bash his head into the wall but I felt Paige elbow me and mouthed me to stop. I just thought of anything else to keep me from killing Finn right now. Thankfully, it was me and Paige's floor so we got off and I heard Finn whisper "Becky is mine" to me. I immediately pushed him and felt Paige hold me back. "You are a piece of shit you know that. All of the things you did to her for no reason," I say to him. Paige then let me go and Finn just said,"I had a reason and in my opinion, she loved everything I did to her and I will have her back." I then punched him out of anger and say,"Becky loves me and I love her. You caused so much damage to her and she won't get back together with you," I say. I walked away and made my way to my room with Paige following me.

"What the fuck was that. Why did you push him?" Paige asked me angrily. "Because I'm not gonna let him talk about Becky like that," I say to her and I see her face soften at what I'm saying. "He said that Becky is his and I'm not gonna let him get away with it and for him to say that she enjoyed it. Paige, you know how protective I am with Becky and I'm not gonna let him say that to me and not say anything about it," I say to her with a loud tone.

"Listen, I know you're pissed and mad at him but just calm down. He's just trying to get into your head but you are better than that. You know just as much as I know that Becky will never go back to Finn. She loves you and always will," I smiled at her response. "Now let's get some sleep. We are going to the hospital to see Becky in the morning so get some rest. Goodnight Flair," she says to me.

I get changed in some comfortable clothes and head to my bed. I look up at the ceiling and just think for a bit. I hate Finn with a passion. That man is pure Evil. I'm already getting mad thinking about him so I start to think about Becky. She didn't look good in that match but I'll see her in the hospital tomorrow. I hope she's doing good. In a few minutes, I went to sleep hoping Becky is doing just fine.