Chapter 16

Paige's POV

"Bye Foxy, I'll see you tomorrow," I gave her a hug and went back to my room. I opened the door to see a broken Charlotte on the couch with tears in her eyes. I close the door behind me and I rush over to her. "Charlotte, what happened. Why are you crying," I give her a hug and she returned it. "What did I do wrong Paige," she asks me making me confused by what she said. "Why can't I just happy? I'm such a fuckup," She said with tears rolling down her face. "Charlotte, what happened?" I rub circles on her back. "B-Becky broke up with me," she said in a very quiet voice. "How and when," I ask.

"She just came here and said that she was sorry about something. Then she broke up with me. We got into a fight and the one thing that stood out to me was when she said that we can't be together because of him. After everything, she kissed me and said she will always love me and to remember that,"Charlotte says with tears running down her face. This doesn't make sense, Becky will always love Charlotte. So why did she break up with her?

Charlotte was still crying so I pulled her into a hug hoping she will calm down. Luckily she did and it was getting late so we had to go to sleep soon. "Charlotte, it's getting late we gotta go to sleep," she looks at me emotionless. "Ok," she says then goes to her room while I sleep on the couch.

4 days later

Paige's POV

Charlotte has been doing awful these past days. She hasn't been eating normally. Every time she has a chance, she would always stay in her hotel room unless we had a signing or a live event. I haven't talked to Becky in a while but she's usually with Finn a lot. In catering, signings, training, working out. They are always together and she always fakes a smile when she's with him. She's never happy with him.

Becky and Charlotte are both broken without each other and anyone can see it. Today is Monday night raw so Charlotte, Finn and Becky are all in the same building. Charlotte hasn't been switched yet but something is gonna happen today. I had to calm down a crying Charlotte today because she saw Becky and Finn in the hallway kissing. This breakup has effected Charlotte a lot. Every single thing that has to do with Becky, she either ignores it or just breaks down. Raw just started and Finn is kicking it off so I could maybe talk to Becky. I heard Finn's entrance music start so I made my way to his locker room since she's always there.

I knock on the door and peek in his room and saw Becky watching his match. I sat next to her on the couch and asked,"Becky, can we talk." She sighed and said "sure" in a very quiet voice. "Charlotte told me what happened and I just wanted to check up on you since you haven't been yourself," I say to her. "Paige, I'm fine just don't worry about me. I broke up with Charlotte because I had to," she says causing me to sigh.

"Ok but just to let you know, ever since you broke up with her she hasn't been the same. She hasn't been eating normally and she sometimes breaks down when she hears your name. When she goes to bed at night, I can hear her ask herself why she wasn't enough for you. She's not the same without you," I say while looking at her. I see Becky freeze at what I said. "She still loves you," I say hoping to get something out of her. "I still love her too," she says which makes me smile. We heard the bell ring on the monitor which means the match is done. "I gotta meet Finn at the gorilla," she says before quickly leaving the room.

Becky's POV

I make my way to the gorilla because I'm suppose to meet Finn there. He comes backstage and kisses me on my cheek. We then walk away and he pulls me to a quiet area of the arena. Not that many people go here unless they want to be alone. "Can I have a little gift since I won my match?" he asks as he puts his hands on my waist. "Finn, not now,"I push his hands off of me. He grabs my hair and makes me face him. "You really want me to do this to you now," he said as he grips my hair tighter. "You know what? Fuck it, let's go to my locker room. You need a lesson,"he said as he still has my hair gripped tightly. "No. Get off of me," I say as I tried to push him off but we're still headed to his locker room. On my way there, I see Charlotte and we locked eyes. She saw the position I was in. Finn was grabbing my hair tightly but she just looked me in the eye and walked away not even trying to help.

I don't know why it bothered me so much. I did break up with her and left her with no explanation but I had no choice. She doesn't care about me. She really doesn't. We were still walking and I start to feel some thing drip from my forehead. We arrived and he pushed me in causing me to fall on the floor. I held my hand on my head on the spot where he grabbed my hair. I took off my hand, I saw a little bit of blood but it wasn't that bad. I felt him drag me and put me on the couch. I soon felt him get closer until he was right by me. "Pack your things, we're leaving and hurry up," he said and I immediately started to pack my things. When I finished packing I got a tissue and wiped some blood off of my forehead. There was still a little bit but I ignored it and hurried up.

He soon left and I followed right behind him. I saw Charlotte in the hallway and we again both locked eyes. She looked at me with a worried expression but I looked away not wanting to deal with her at all.

We soon make it to his hotel room and I'm just worried about what's gonna happen. He started to walk over to me but every step he took towards me, I took a step away from him. I then felt the wall behind me and and saw Finn getting closer. He then grabbed me and laid me on the couch face down. "Take your shirt off," I hesitated but did it anyway.

I heard him grab a belt and I knew what he was gonna do. In a few seconds I felt a sharp pain on my back. I clenched my fists at the pain. I heard him chuckle and he continued to do it over and over again. I started crying during the middle of it and it just made him hit me harder.

Soon after what felt like an hour but was actually like 10 minutes of hell, he was done. He did it so many times I lost count after 23. My back was so sore that I couldn't even move. I managed to get off the couch and walk to the bathroom. Every single movement hurt. I couldn't be here but I didn't know who to call. I decided to call Paige. I didn't care who I called, I just needed to get away from here.