Chapter 32

Becky's POV

I woke up to someone shaking me. I sit up and rub my eyes. "Sleep well?" I hear Charlotte ask before I hand her jacket to her. "I was until you woke me up," I say before yawning. "Sorry but we are about to land and you had to put on your seatbelt," she said and I sit normally in the seat and put on my seatbelt. "Better?," I ask. "Yup" She said and I put my head on her shoulder and hold her hand in mine. "Feels weird to hold your hand with that ring," she said with a frown. I dramatically took the ring off and put it in my pocket and reconnected our hands. "Happy now?," I ask and she smirks before kissing my cheek. "Very," she said. In a few minutes we land and head to baggage claim.

Me, Charlotte, Sasha and Bayley got all of our bags and headed outside for our ride. "Becky, I got some good news for you," Sasha said while looking at her phone. "What is it," I ask. "Well Finn isn't gonna be here in California for the next week since he has one more live event to get through. So, you and Charlotte have a week together to do whatever you want without him bugging you," Sasha said and I feel someone hug me and see it's Charlotte. "Finally have some alone time with my baby," Charlotte says out loud causing me to blush and Sasha and Bayley to laugh.

We hear a car honk it's horn and we all look up to see our car waiting for us. We put all of our luggage in the back of the car and get in. "I can't wait to see my family," Bayley said in excitement. "You're lucky that you get to see your family. I barely see my family anymore," I said and Bayley frowns at me. "How come," she asks and I sigh before answering her question. "Well all my family is in Ireland. I only see them sometimes during the European tour because we do like 85% of our shows in America. All of you guys see your families but I can't," I say and feel Charlotte hug me from behind. "You'll see them soon since the tour is in a few months. Just hang in there," she said. "I'll try," I say as the our car pulls up in front of the hotel. We all get out and get our luggage and head inside to check in our rooms. We then each take the elevators and go to our separate rooms.

I enter my room with Charlotte and immediately go to the bed and lie down. I see Charlotte chuckle at my actions. "Leave me alone. I'm tired," I say to her and she smiles. She then sits next to me on the bed. "How tired are you," she asks and I sigh. "Too tired to do anything Charlotte," I say as I sit up and yawn. "Are you too tired for this," she asks as she kisses me. I kiss her back almost instantly and we continue to kiss for a minute. "I'm never tired for that," I say out of breath. "Well since it is just you and me, do you maybe wanna have some fun," she asks with a smile. "Of course," I said as I kiss her and I feel her grab my waist.

Charlotte's POV

I get off of Becky and try to catch my breath. "Wow," I hear Becky say from beside me. "How was it?," I ask scared. "It was great," she said as she started putting her clothes back on. "I liked you better with no clothes on," I say and I see her blush. "Same with you but I'm gonna take a shower," she said as she looks for a towel. "How are you just gonna put your clothes back on and take them off again," I ask her and she shrug her shoulders. "I don't know," she said as she finally found a towel. "Can I take a shower with you," I ask and she looks at me with a dumb expression. "What I need to shower too," I say as I grabbed a towel and made my way to the bathroom.

I started the water and got in since I already had my clothes off but Becky took her time. I wet my hair and got the shampoo and started to wash my hair. I feel Becky enter too and she was now under the water while I was washing my hair. I stared at her and just looked at her. She looked absolutely stunning and beautiful. Anyone would die if they were in my position watching her. I'm so lucky to have her in my life.

"I'm lucky to have you in my life as well," she said as she started to wash her hair. "Did I say that out loud," I say embarrassed. "You did but I'm lucky to have such a beautiful and stunning girl in my life and that people will die if they were in my position," she said and I immediately blushed. "I'm guessing I said a lot of things out loud without noticing," I said. "You did but it's fine," she said and we switched positions so now I was under the water getting the soap out of my hair while she put shampoo in her hair.