Chapter 22

Becky's POV

I woke up with a killer headache and I don't remember anything from last night. I felt arms around me and noticed it was Charlotte. I decided to stay a little longer in the same place I woke up in. I remember how I would wake up in the mornings. With Charlotte's arms around me. I miss those days.

I sat up and walked to the bathroom. I felt a little pain from my knee and I noticed I scraped it. "When did this happen?," I whispered to my self. "You fell last night and scraped your knee," I hear Charlotte say. "What happened yesterday? I don't remember much," I say causing her to sigh.

"Go to the bathroom to clean up and since you are still in the same clothes as yesterday, I'll give you some clothes for you to wear when you're done. I'll tell you what happened when you're done with everything," she says and I thanked her and headed to the bathroom. I turned on the water to a warm temperature and got in.

After I was done, I dried my self off and went to get my clothes from Charlotte. I went to the bedroom and stood at the doorway and saw Charlotte on her phone. She looked up and met my eyes. She looked at me up and down and just stared. "Charlotte, I need my clothes," I say. "Right," she says and gets up and goes to her suitcase and pulls out a "Do it with Flair" shirt and some sweatpants.

"Really," I say with a chuckle. "I mean I can get another one," she says while going back to her suitcase. "No, I like it," I say causing her to smile. I walk back to the bathroom and start changing. The only reason I wore this shirt was because it smelled like her and her scent calms me down.

I walk out and head to the bedroom and took a seat on her lap. "Well I finished and now tell me what happened,"I say. "You know you could've sat on the bed instead of my lap," she says.

"Yea but I want to," I say as I wrap my arms around her. She just puts an arm around my waist and takes a deep breath and starts talking. "Well, I saw you were at this club and you were sitting next to this girl. You had a lot of drinks and you got drunk. You guys then talked about something and she brung you to a room in the back," she starts and I start to get nervous. I start fidgeting with my fingers until Charlotte grabs my hand and makes me stop almost instantly.

"The girl next to her was looking at me every once in a while. After you guys left, she approached me and brung me to the back. We were going to a room and we saw you and that girl. We made eye contact for a split second and you looked really drunk and it was obvious that she was trying to take advantage of you. You then went in the room with her," she says and I can hear the hurt in her voice.

"So, I went with the girl in the room and we started making out," she said the last part quietly. I don't know why but that made me jealous for some reason. "I was too worried about you so I pushed her off and tried to leave but she tried to kiss me again so I slapped her and made my way to your room. I opened the door and saw you kissing her and her hands in your pants. So I went over and pushed her off and we then started walking to the hotel and you fell and scraped your knee," she says running a hand over my knee.

"Well, thanks for telling me and saving me," I say with a smile. "No problem," she says with a little laugh. I missed when she used to laugh like that. "Charlotte, can I stay here for today if that's alright with you," I say and she nods. I hugged her and I remembered today that we have a free day. "Hey Charlotte since we have a free day, can we just watch a movie here?," I say. "Yea but can we go get breakfast first I'm hungry," she says while putting a hand over her stomach. "Yea," I say with a chuckle. We soon went to get dressed.

Charlotte's POV

"Charlotte," I hear Becky say. "Yea," I say as I turn around to face her. "Do you have any Advil since I have a headache," she says and I chuckle and went to the bathroom to get some. "Here," I say as I handed it to her. She thanked me and we were soon in my car driving to a local diner.

"So, how have you been," I ask trying to start a conversation. "Good, I guess," she says. "Can I ask you something," I hear her say. "You just did," I say and she hits my arm lightly. "Not like that. Why were you worried about me when that girl was trying to take advantage of me," she says and I take a glance at her and look back at the road.

"Because I care about you," I say and it's silent for a couple of seconds. "Why after everything that happened? Why do you still care," she says and I feel her staring at me. "Because I love you. I never stopped loving you," I say.

Becky's POV

"Because I love you. I never stopped loving you," she said and I take that in. She loves me but why. I literally told her that I loved Finn and she went and cried but she still loves me. Why though? We soon pulled into the parking lot of the diner and I still haven't said anything.

"Well we're he-" I cut her off and connected our lips together. We pulled away after a couple of seconds and she looked at me. "What was that for," she says and I really don't know. "I don't know, I just felt like it needed to happen. Did you not like the kiss," I ask.

She grabbed my face and made me look at her. "I loved it," she said and connected our lips. She then pulled back and I was already missing her. "C'mon, lets go get some breakfast," she says and exits the car. I smile and do the same.

Author's Note

I am absolutely fuming rn today has been a very terrible day. If you watched Raw and all of it till the end then you should know but I'm not gonna spoil it to the people who didn't watch it.