Chapter 13

Charlotte's POV

I don't understand what's wrong with Becky. I tried to hug her and she steps back. I kissed her and she doesn't kiss back. I need to go talk to her but I don't know where she is or what room.

"Paige, do you know what room Becky is in? I want to talk to her," I hear her sigh and open her phone. "She's in room 408 but don't tell her I told you, just say you followed her or another superstar told you," she says and I thank her before I get my phone and start heading to the elevator.

It dinged when I was on Becky's floor. I found her room which was at the end of the hall. I gently knock and was soon met with Becky. "Hey, I wanted to talk to you about something," she then moves from in front of the door and invites me in. We sit on her bed and I begin to talk. "So, I was gonna ask why are you acting like this? When I tried to hug you, you took a step back and when I kissed you, you didn't kiss me back. So is there anything going on Bex,"she sighs and looks down.

I cupped her face and looked directly into her eyes. "Is there anything you need to tell me? I won't judge you, I just want to know what's bothering you," I see tears fall from her eyes and I wipe them away.

"Charlotte, ever since Finn showed me those messages, I just feel like you're playing me. I know he framed you but what if he's right and you never cared about me all this time," I pull her into a hug and she cried on my shoulder.

"Look, I will always love you no matter what happens. You mean the absolute world to me and I never want to lose you. And please never listen to Finn again," I say causing her to laugh. "I promise," she says then pecks my lips.

"Well since it's later and we are in a room without Paige. I do remember that promise I said to you in the morning," Becky says. "Becky, I don't know if we should," I say worried. "Please," Becky begs and I sigh. "Fine, you're lucky I love you," I say to Becky and she smiles. "I love you too," Becky says back to me and soon we continue where we left off from this morning.

Finn's POV

How the hell did that not work on getting Becky and Charlotte to break up? Well, I didn't want this to happen but if this is the only way of getting Becky back, that's fine. And it might cause some hearts to be broken especially Charlotte's.

Sasha's POV

"Bayley, do you want to see what Charlotte and Becky are doing today?" I say out loud and I heard a "Yea" coming from the bedroom and then I see a dressed up bayley. "Well, c'mon. Hurry up," I kissed her on the cheek and we made our way to Charlotte's door.

We knocked on the door and it was opened by Paige. "Hey, are Becky and Charlotte here?" I ask Paige and she sighs. She seems tired. "Nope, a lot has happened and Becky got her own room which is 408 if you want to see her, and Charlotte also is there too," she says. We thanked her and went to the elevator. "You know, you look really good today" I say to Bayley causing her to blush. "Stop it, let's just ask Char and Bex if they want to do anything today," Bayley says. "Ok, lets go," I agree and after we got off the elevator, we walked down the hall to see room 408.

Bayley knocked on the door and we heard a lot of movement from the other side. Me and bayley looked at each other confused and the door quickly opened to see Becky with marks on her neck.

"Oh hey, how have you two been," Becky says like everything is normal . "We could ask the same to you," Bayley says. "I mean, it's not every day you see your best friend with hickeys on her neck but you know," I say and Bayley agrees with me. Becky then looked down trying to hide a blush on her face. Soon, Charlotte came in and wrapped her arms around Becky's waist and kissed her neck. "Well, now we know how you got them," Bayley said.

"Shut up,"Becky said causing us to laugh. "So, me and Bayley came here to ask if guys wanna do anything today," I say causing Becky to look at a smiling Charlotte. "Actually, Char and I wanted to just relax today alone," Becky said causing me and Bayley to smirk. "I'm not trying to be rude but can you please leave so we can continue," Char said causing Becky to blush. "Y'all are disgusting," Bayley said with a disgusted look on her face making us all laugh.

Charlotte's POV

"Can we continue now since we again didn't finish?" I ask Becky and she shakes her head no. "Nope, I'm hungry," Becky says making me have a frown on my face. "Ugh, you're so annoying sometimes," I say jokingly as I look for something to eat. "You're quite grumpy today," Becky said with her arms around my waist. "I'm not grumpy just annoyed because of a certain someone," I say as I look at her. "Shut up, I'm hungry. I'm gonna order pizza do you want anything," she asks. "You" I mumble. "Huh I can't hear you. Repeat what you said," she says smirking. "I said I want pizza too," she nodded and went to go order the pizza. I went on my phone and scrolled through instagram.

She soon came back and sat next to me with her head on my shoulder. "You still mad at me," she asks in a soft tone. She sounded so cute but I ignored her question and continued scrolling through instagram. "Can you talk to me?" she said and I nodded my head no.

Becky's POV

Is she really this upset with me? Well if she's pissed off, I'll just make her more pissed off. I got a text from the delivery guy that he was at the hotel. I gave him the floor I'm on and the room number.

I started kissing Charlotte's neck hoping she'll do something. And luckily she did. She grabbed my waist and tilted her head giving me more access to her neck. I continued doing what I was doing until I heard a door knock. I got off of Charlotte until I felt her hand grab me. "Don't you dare," she says to me with a sad look on her. I kissed her one last time with a smirk and made my way to the door.

I payed for the pizza and tipped the guy and made my way back inside to see Charlotte annoyed as hell. I ignored her and just got a plate and started eating. She soon did the same thing and went back on her phone. "This is some good pizza. Don't you agree Charlotte?" I say with a smile almost laughing. She looks at me with a small smile and almost laughs. She seems quite annoyed but I mean at least I got pizza. I'll make it up to her later.

I went to get a drink so I got some sprite and went to get a cup. As I was pouring some soda, I felt arms wrap around me. "Please bex," I hear her whisper in my ear. "Char, I don't know what's wrong with you but you're horny as hell today so stop it," I hear her groan in annoyance but I just laughed and finished pouring my soda.

"Well since you're not eating anymore, I'll put the food away and I'm going to bed. Bye Char" I kissed her on the cheek.

I went to bed and was about to go to sleep but I saw that I got a message from Finn. I'll check it later, he's not that important so he can wait. I then felt arms wrap around me and I hear Charlotte say," I love you Becky". "You too Charlotte," I say then I kissed her on the cheek while she kissed my forehead and we soon fell asleep in each other's arms.