Chapter 10

Becky's POV

I wake up in a bright room causing me to squint my eyes. I soon realize that I'm in a hospital room. What am I doing here? What happened with the match? "Good, you're awake," I see a nurse come in and place their clipboard on the counter and walk over to me.

"Why am I here?" I ask. "Well, you were having a wrestling match and you passed out during it. We didn't know what happened so we took a blood test to see what happened and you apparently had some type of drug in your system that made you pass out," I was confused by what he said.

"So you're telling me that someone must've drugged me?" I say earning a nod from him. "Did you eat or drank anything that tasted off to you yesterday?" I started to think and I remembered the soda I took from Finn. "I had a soda from a friend that tasted weird yesterday," he looked at me with a unreadable expression.

"Well, whoever gave you that drink they must've drugged it," he said and I can't believe Finn would do that, especially when I had a match. "Ok, am I able to go home right now," I asked the nurse. "Yes, you are. Just be careful what people give to you especially that friend." I give him a nod, signed some paperwork and I leave the hospital.

I call Charlotte to see if she's awake but she doesn't answer. She's probably sleeping. I call Paige and she doesn't pick up. I then call Dean and thankfully he picks up."Hey, Dean. I'm at the hospital and I was wondering if you can pick me up?"I ask. "Sure, just let me get dressed and I'll be on my way," he says to me. "Oh and one more thing, there's a coffee shop across the hospital and I was gonna get the girls some coffee if you want some." He gave me a quick no and then hung up and I started making my way to the coffee shop.

I got a call from Stephanie and immediately answer. "Becky Hello, how are you feeling?" she says and she's hiding something from me. By the sound of her voice, there's something she needs to tell me. "I'm doing good, I just got out of the hospital and do you need to tell me anything," I hear silence on the other end. "Yes actually, you won't be competing tonight on SmackDown," she says and I immediately want to know why. "Wait, how come?" I ask. "The medical staff didn't clear you to compete so you can stay at the hotel since we won't need you for promos or anything," I sigh. "Fine, I won't come. Thanks for the heads up," I say and hung up. I continued walking to the coffee shop feeling a little bit sad that I won't compete tonight.

I walk in and smell the strong smell of coffee. I wait my turn and I hear a ding coming from my phone.

Boss 💜: Hey, I heard they took you to the hospital. Are you feeling better?

Lasskicker 🧡: Yea I am and I'm at a coffee shop. Do you and Bayley want anything

Boss 💜: Yea, Bayley wants hot chocolate and I'll get a coffee with some milk

Lasskicker 🧡: Ok, I'll text you when I'm at the hotel room

Boss 💜: Ok bye

It was my turn so I ordered all the drinks and then in came Dean. He saw where I was and walked over to me. "Ew, how can you like coffee? It's just hot juice from beans," he looked at me with a disgusted look. I laughed and said,"it's not that bad and since you're here, can you hold the drinks until we're in the car."He rolled his eyes and grabbed the tray and we were soon on our way to the hotel.

We arrived and started making our way inside. While we were making our way inside, I made eye contact with Finn but immediately looked away and continued walking to the elevator.

"Dean, can you hold the tray while I text Charlotte to open the door?" he nod his head and I handed him the tray while I pulled out my phone.

Lasskicker 🧡: Char, are you awake

No answer. Guess I'll ask Paige.

Lasskicker 🧡: Paige, are you up

Paige 🇬🇧: Yea I am

Lasskicker 🧡: Unlock the door. I'll be there soon

Then, the elevator doors open and we made our way to Charlotte's room. I opened the door and Dean set the tray on the counter. I see Paige on the couch using her phone. "Where's Charlotte at?" I asked. She sat up then said,"In the bedroom, I didn't wake her up yet." I walked in her room and saw that she was sleeping.

She looked adorable when she slept but I had to wake her. I pulled the covers off of her and began to shake her up. "Charlotte wake up," I say and she then covered herself with the blankets again. I jumped on the bed and attacked her face with kisses and when I kissed her on the lips, she kissed back. Before it got heated, I pulled away and said,"Oh, so now you're awake," causing her to chuckle. "I bought coffee for you and the girls so get up. Sasha and Bayley are on their way here," I say and soon she gets up and gets ready. I got up to go to the kitchen and started drinking my coffee and texted Sasha that we are at Charlotte's room.

Soon, Dean left and Sasha and Bayley arrived. They got their drinks and soon Charlotte came out. I kissed her on her lips and gave the last drink to her. Sasha and Bayley looked at us with shocked expression causing me, Paige and Charlotte to laugh. "Oh, I forgot to tell you guys. Me and Charlotte are together," I say.

They looked at each other and Sasha said,"Us too."
"Wait, you guys are also together?" Charlotte asked confused. "Yea, I told Sasha about my feelings and thank god, she felt the same," Bayley said while looking at a smiling Sasha. "I'm just single and alone," Paige said causing all of us to laugh.

"How about we all have a movie night?" Sasha said out loud. Everyone agreed and started to get everything ready. Me and Charlotte got the pillows and blankets. Sasha and Bayley got snacks and Paige was picking a movie on Netflix. We all started to sit in front of the tv. Me and Charlotte next to each other, Paige in the middle and Bayley and Sasha on the other side. "I feel like such a fifth wheel right now," Paige said causing all five of us to laugh.

We all laughed and enjoyed the movie. 2 hours and 55 minutes later, the movie was done and we all cleaned up. We said our goodbyes to Sasha and Bayley and started changing to comfortable clothes to sleep in. Paige slept on the couch as usual and me and Charlotte took the bed. We soon laid in bed with Charlotte's arm around me as we looked at the ceiling.

I heard soft snoring and knew it was Charlotte. I took a second to realize how amazing life is right now. I have amazing friends who care about me. An awesome job and I have tons of loyal fans. No more Finn and no more living my life in fear. And of course the love of my life. Charlotte was always the light in my darkness and I'm truly happy that I get to wake up every day and call her mine.