Chapter 4

Charlotte's POV

I woke up with a smile on my face as I remember what happened last night. I start to get up but feel Becky's arm around me. I carefully got out of her hold trying my best not to wake her up.

I decided to get ready since we have to leave for a flight to Miami. I quickly took a shower and got ready. I woke up Becky since I know it takes her a while to get out of bed.

"Bex, wake up," I say as I shake her a little. "5 more minutes, Char. Please," she begs. "Fine", I say then I left the room to get a bottle of water and when I came back, I poured it over her. "Charlotte, what the hell," she says making me laugh. "Now that you're awake, we have a flight at 10 so take a shower and there's Advil on the nightstand if you need it. I'll be packing if you need me." I said. I walked out and started organizing my clothes. She made her way to the bathroom while I started to pack.

Becky's POV

I went to the bathroom to take a shower. When I was done, I simply got dressed and took the Advil that Charlotte had on the nightstand. I mentally cursed myself knowing I had to go home and pack.

"Charlotte, do you think you can come with me home and help me pack?" I asked. "How come?" she asks while putting clothes in her suitcase. "I just don't wanna go home by myself," I said hoping she'll going with me. It's actually because I know Finn will be there and I don't wanna go if he's gonna hurt me. "I don't know Bex," she said unsure .

Charlotte's POV

I felt bad. She looked at me with fear in her eyes and I don't know why. It's like she's scared to go home. "Ok fine," She looked relieved. "Just let me get my things so we can load it into the car, ok," she nodded.

Becky's POV

That was a relief that she's willing to come. We quickly get to my house and see that Finn is already loading his things into the car. We exit the car and walk up to him. We share a quick peck and I look over to see Charlotte looking at me like she's jealous and Finn staring at me with anger in his eyes while he's looking at my neck. I walk into the house with Charlotte right behind me and start packing.

While I was looking for my shoes, Charlotte spoke up saying,"Becky, what's that on your neck." I went to the mirror and saw that I had a hickey on my neck. I was confused to where I got it from but then I remembered that guy at the bar. "It must've been that guy at the bar." I say and then I remembered that Finn was looking at me with an angry expression earlier. He must've saw it.

"Oh no, Charlotte what if Finn saw it," I looked at her scared of what Finn might do. "Bex, it's ok. He'll understand, do you want me to be there when you tell him," she asked me. She looked at me as she put her hand on mine. "Yea, just let me finish packing," I say giving her a kiss on her cheek. I finish packing and we walked out of the room but not before Charlotte gives me a quick peck.

I put my bags in Charlotte's car getting ready to tell him what happened. I slowly walk towards Finn and I'm nervous. Good thing I have Charlotte with me. I look at her, receiving a smile from her which made me feel safe. "Finn can I talk to you?" I say earning a nod from him. Well, here goes nothing. "Um, well when I went to dinner with Sasha, Charlotte and Bayley, we went to a club after and this guy almost um... raped me and that's how I got this" I say while pointing to my neck. He looked at me with a look that I couldn't describe. Since Charlotte was near us he just hugged me and whispered in my ear, "You'll get your punishment in Miami." I felt sick so I quickly said my goodbye and rushed over to Charlotte. "Ok, I'm ready to go," I say wanting to get out of there. What does he mean by punishment? I felt like throwing up just thinking about it.

During our drive to the airport I asked,"Char, what are we?" She looked at me confused. "I mean are we friends? Are we friends with benefits? Like what are we?" I asked wanting to know. "I mean, I do like you but you're in a relationship and I don't wanna force you to cheat,"she said. I started blushing since she just admitted she likes me but she has a point. I am with Finn but I don't love him like I love Charlotte."I mean we can secretly date," I suggested and I'm getting butterflies. To date Charlotte and call her mine sounds like a dream. "Bex, you're dating Finn," She said but I know she doesn't care about him. "Yea but that doesn't matter," I say hoping she agrees.

She looks at me crazy then says," Fine. Rebecca Quinn, will you do me the honor of being my lovely girlfriend?" She laughs causing me to laugh. "Yes," I say laughing and give her a quick peck before jumping out since we just arrived to the airport.

We get our bags and go through the entire process of the airport. After all the searches and metal detectors were finally on our plane and luckily my seat is right next to Charlotte.

Charlotte's POV

Wow. I can't believe Becky is finally my girlfriend. The only problem is Finn. I mean they are still dating but neither of them look happy around each other. Another thing is that Becky is always scared of going home with Finn. I have to remember to ask Becky about that later.

We ended up watching a movie on my phone until the flight was over. I saw Finn taking secret glances over at us but mostly at Becky. I have a weird feeling about him that I can't describe.

Soon I heard soft snoring and looked down to see a sleeping Becky. She always looks adorable while doing the simplest things. I then kissed her forehead and then as soon as I was about to fall asleep I heard a little ding coming from Becky's jacket. I decided to see who texted her and took out her phone from her jacket.

I looked at the messages and they were all from either Sasha, Bayley or Finn but the most recent one was from Finn. I read the message that said,

Finn: When we land in Miami, come to my hotel room. I have a little surprise that you might like.

That message disgusted me as I read it but there was nothing I could do about it and I am extremely jealous when it comes to Becky. So I put her phone back in her jacket and fell asleep with Becky in my arms.

Author's Note

Is there any certain wrestlers you guys want in this book?