Chapter 5

Becky's POV

I slowly start to wake up as I hear the pilot saying we will be landing soon and have your seat belts on. I could feel Charlotte's arm around my waist but I didn't mind. I would kiss her on the lips but were in public and no one knows yet.

So I simply just stay where I am with Charlotte holding me while I wait till we land. I hear my phone ding after a few minutes of me waiting. I get my phone to see who it is. It's Finn.

I open the messages that I got last night that said,

Finn: When we land in Miami, come to my hotel room. I have a little surprise that you might like

And the recent one that said,

Finn: Get off of Charlotte now

I notice him staring at me so I quickly sit up in my seat, losing the comfortable position I was in. I see Charlotte slowly starting to wake up. "Bex, why did you get up?" she says while rubbing her eyes.

"I wasn't comfortable," I lie quickly. I saw a frown appear on her face as I said that. I felt hurt by her frown but I had to move. We soon landed in Miami and got off the plane to get our bags. Charlotte helped me with mine and then she went to the bathroom. As I was waiting for her, I felt a hand grab my arm and luckily it was Sasha and Bayley.

"Oh my god. Hey guys, how was your flight?" I say as I hug them both and soon Sasha had an annoyed look on her face. "Well my flight was terrible because a little brat behind me was kicking my chair the entire time," She said causing Bayley to roll her eyes. Bayley then said,"I offered to switch seats with her but she was being stubborn and said she didn't want me to stress the entire flight." I smile and thought of when Bayley said she doesn't know if Sasha has feelings for her. If I was Sasha, I would definitely accept to switch seats in a heartbeat but if someone doesn't want you to be stressed, that's a total sign that someone cares. Sasha cared a lot so that means there's a chance Sasha likes Bayley.

Soon Charlotte came back and we all headed to our hotel to get to our rooms. I was with Finn because couples are always together. Sasha is with Bayley like always and Charlotte is with Paige.

We all headed to Sasha and Bayley's room and talked about our matches this week. We heard a knock on our door and since I was closer to door I got it. I opened it and was met with Finn. Everyone said their greetings but Charlotte. She just looked at us with hurt in her eyes.

Finn soon said,"I need to borrow Becky for a while cause I have a little surprise for her." He looked at me with that annoying smirk he always gives me. Bayley and Sasha looked at us with smirks also on their faces while Charlotte was looking at us with hurt, jealousy and anger. I felt bad seeing Charlotte like that but I couldn't do anything about it.

Finn left before me so I left my luggage at Sasha's room on purpose so I can come back and get it and maybe see Charlotte again.

As me and Finn were walking to the elevator I was so nervous at what was gonna happen. I was close to having a breakdown but with Finn here I knew I couldn't, it would just make matters worse. As we got to the elevator, we walked in and the doors soon closed and it was me and him alone. He pushed the stop button on the elevator causing the elevator to stop midway.

He soon approached me and was backing me into a corner. He soon said, "I want you and I'm gonna have you one way or the other." I was terrified and I just wanted to be with Charlotte right now. "Please don't," I say my voice cracking midway.

He didn't listen. He never listens to me even when I scream or cry, he just keeps going like he's deaf.

I soon felt his lips on my neck and soon I started crying and begged him to stop but he didn't. If anything it encouraged him. It's like my cries for help was only encouraging him to keep going. I soon pushed him off and just clicked the stop button again and quickly the elevator began moving again. I wiped my eyes dry causing him to look at me.

He then chuckled and said, "You know Becky, you are quite cute when you're scared and trapped and you can't do anything about it." Soon the elevator opened and we were walking to his room. I was looking down while walking and I accidentally bumped into Paige and we both fell. Finn kept walking leaving me and her alone on the ground. Paige whispered a small "asshole" as Finn kept walking. She looked directly at me and saw my tear stained face and immediately got up and hugged me while whispering an "are you ok" in my ear. I replied with, "No, but I'll be ok. Thanks for asking." I smiled and hurried to catch up with Finn.

We soon made it to our room and as soon I heard the door being locked Finn pulled my hair and dragged me to his room. He soon got on top of me and started kissing my neck. I begged him to stop but it was no use. I was close to breaking down so I closed my eyes and just thought of anything to make me not break down. Soon I felt his hands under my shirt and I felt like I was at the bar again with the same guy. "Finn please stop. L-let me go p-please I'm s-sorry for whatever I did." I was terrified. I felt his hands start to unbutton my pants and I tried to stop him but he just grabbed my arms and started squeezing where my cuts were. I started to scream because of the pain but he just put his hand over my mouth and continued. I just wanted Charlotte here and for her to comfort me. I would give anything to see her right now.

Paige's POV

I never saw Becky like that. She never cried unless it was something really serious or it was emotional. I knew I had to tell Charlotte. Those two have been close a lot recently so Charlotte must know something.

I went to my room and looked for Charlotte. She was on the couch on her phone doing something but that wasn't important. I sat on the couch across from her and said, "Hey, baby Flair." She replied with a hey but her voice had no emotion in it.

I knew she was sad about something and I couldn't know what but I had to tell her about Becky. "So Char, I've been wondering why you and Becky have been hanging out a lot lately," I said. She looked at me with a frown at the mention of Becky so I now know it's about Becky. I've also noticed in the past every time Finn was around Becky, she looked at him like she was about to kill him and she's very protective over Becky or maybe jealous. Well there's one way to find out.

"Charlotte, have you seen Becky today? She was looking absolutely stunning today. Finn is quite a lucky guy," I say while looking at my phone and taking a glance at her. She looked at her phone with her jaw clenched. "Yea, he sure is," she said that with her fists clenched. She's definitely jealous of people who are taking about Becky or flirting with her.

I decided to be straight up with her and say,"Charlotte, do you like Becky like love Becky more than a friend? "No, we are just friends," she looked at me with a confused face. I could tell she was lying. "Charlotte, friends are not jealous when their best friends' partner is around and you look at Finn like you want to kill him," I say rambling. She sighed in defeat knowing there was no point arguing. "Fine, I do like Becky," she said and I smiled. "Ok, well now that you admitted it, I should tell you that when I was walking to our room, right. I bumped into Becky who was following Finn and she was looking down which she never does and when I looked up she had tears running down her face," I say with sadness in my voice. I hope Charlotte knows anything to help Becky and explain why she's acting like this.

She looked at me with a worried expression and said," I think I know why..."