Chapter 26

Angel's Pov

We are still standing in the middle of the empty class for a while now, holding each other, listening to each other's heartbeats.

I can't believe this. Kyle actually loves me and I love him too. I knew deep down that I cared about him a lot but I was so hurt about what happened that I didn't let myself admit that I love him.

Now I do.

Anyone would ask how you can trust someone who hurt you and still believe him.

Here is my answer.

I know they say that love is blind and can fool even the smartest person in the world. Although, that's not entirely true. When you love someone and that person opens up to you and lets you see all the vulnerability and insecurities right through his eyes, then you know that, that person is telling the truth.

That you have been mistaken and give another chance not only because he asked for it but also because you own it to yourself. So here, right now, I am giving him another chance.

I'm giving the boy that I love and me another chance to make things work, in this moment, where we hold each other; my head in his chest and his arms around me.

"You know that we still need to talk this through?" I whispered in his chest.

"I know." he said with low voice. "But I'm still debating whereas I should tell you here or not."

I moved my head from his embrace and looked at him in the eyes. I need to tell him more about what happened four years ago.

I don't want to be here when I tell him.

"I want to go." I said hesitant. A feeling of understanding passed through his eyes.

"Alright then. Let's go." he said sternly.

He goes to my desk, picks up my bag and his and heads towards the door.

"What about...Never mind." I smiled looking at the ground.

"You seriously still thinking about going back to class after I balled my eyes out to you?" he laughed.

God... How I missed that laugh.

"Mmm...of course not." I said as I took my bag from his shoulder.

He smiled and shook his head.

"Rosie, Rosie, Rosie what am I gonna do with you?" he whispered as he put his arms around my waist.

"I don't know...probably, getting on my nerves." I laughed.

"God, I missed you." he whispered as he gave me a light kiss on my lips.

I grabbed the collar of his shirt and kissed me with all my might. I missed him. The way his lips feel on mine, the feeling on my stomach, his arms around me. Everything.

I can feel his body tensing up as he kisses me back. My pulse is quickened and I feel chills all over my body.

This is different. This is totally different.

I never got this feeling before. What's happening? All of my body is on fire and I can feel it responding to every move and touch he is giving me. I push my lower body to his and feel him tensing up.

Suddenly, he pulls away and looks at me with a different way I never seen before.

Lust. Want. Love.

"We need to stop..." he said between his breaths.

What the heck happened!?

God! I am out of hand. Me, who has never been touched before like that and never done such things, I...almost...ohh my...