Chapter 19

Angel's Pov

Kyle and I have been dating for a month now.

 After what happened at the woods, I couldn't believe and still can't how all this happened.

Honestly, I couldn't see any of that coming. When he told me that he likes me, when he kissed me, I felt all of my being stirring and I felt goose bumps all over my body. I still get them when he touches me, when he kisses me...

God.... I was so happy when he did that. I couldn't have enough of him. How couldn't I notice it before?

That day I felt like I was lying in a soft cloud.

However, the problem was and still is that he didn't tell me what's up with him and John. I mean, he didn't explain why they were acting so weird.

We have been dating for a month now and he is so nice with me but every time I try to bring it up he changes the subject. John is still acting weird. He didn't talk to us at all after he figured what happened. He gives all the time both me and Kyle this glare that scares the hell out of me. Like he is planning to mureder us or something.

Kyle didn't look affected by it at all. He just said: "Ignore him. Don't worry about it. I am not going to let him hurt you."

I can't just ignore him.

The worst thing is that Alex is facing the consequences of this situation. She didn't spoke to him either because she hangs out with us.

I feel so guilty about all this. She likes him and he likes her but because of us they are not going anywhere. He is up himself and arrogant. He doesn't deserve her but Alex can't switch her feelings off. She is not a robot to have a switch. No one can't choose for who to fall for...

Aaaahhh.....this is so frustrating.

Worst part, I still haven't told Kyle why I reacted the way I reacted when he took me to the woods.

It's something that I never shared with anyone. No one.

My family and I only know.

I can't tell him. I don't want to ruin all this. I'm afraid that he is going to change his impression of me. He is so gentle, so nice, so kind with me. In every moment he has the chance to kiss me he does and I'm not complaining. Yeah, we are pain in the ass for our friends when we act like that around them but I can't help it.

I haven't felt like this, forever.

~~~~~~~

As I opened my locker, I felt two strong arms around my waist hugging me from behind.

"Good morning, Rosie." he whispered in my ear.

"Good morning too you as well, Stone." I said smiling.

"Anything planned after school?" he said as he layed his chin on my shoulder.

"Umm....let me, think. I think, I have arranged a date with some other guy..." I said teasingly.

"What?!" he asked shocked as he turned me around and holding me tight in his arms.

"Kidding" I smiled, putting my hands in his chest.

I love when he gets jealous. I'm not the only jealous one in this relationship after all.

"Stop teasing me like that. You know that I don't like it" he said annoyed.