Chapter 25

Angel's Pov

We are sitting in silence in the empty classroom.

I am sitting in the front desk and staring at the board. I can see him with the corner of my eye, walking back and forth from the wall behind me to the board.

Suddenly, he stops and leans his body on the door. I can feel his stare passing through me.

"Are you going to keep ignoring me?" he asks with that tone that I know so well. He definitely has that smirk in his face.

"Are you going to stop pissing me off? No. So, I guess 'yes'. I'm gonna keep ignoring you." I answered harshly and turned back to staring at the blank board.

I can still feel his stare on me. My pulse is getting higher and I can feel my stomach doing back flips.

"Why do you keep making me feel like that, Kyle Stone? After what you did...Damn you!" I thought.

I can hear him signing. He walks from the door and heads to the teacher's desk in front of me. He leans his body at the desk and his feet touching mine.

"I meant what I said." he said sternly looking me straight in the eyes.

I moved my legs and stared at his beautiful fucking face.

"And what exactly was that?!" I fired back.

"I am not giving up on you." he said with low voice.

What? Are you kidding me!? He still thinks that I'm going to forgive him for what he did?

"Stop being in the clouds, Stone. Give up trying 'cause it's waste of time. I..." I closed my eyes and took a breath as I stood up from the chair. "...where is Mr. Lee?"

I headed towards the door.

"He is not coming." he said sternly.

I turned around and looked at him. He is looking down at his feet with that smile in his face.

What are you up too, Stone?

"What are you talking about?" I asked irritated.

"Do you always feel like that, when you hurt someone you love most?" he asked with low voice.

Did he say 'love'!? He doesn't love me! He doesn't love anyone besides himself! I started laughing. What is going on here?

"You're kidding me, right? You don't love, Stone, besides yourself." I closed my eyes.

I could feel my eyes tearing up. He can't say that to me. Not now. Not ever. I took a breath and looked at him.

"I am not having this conversation with you, Kyle. I... just can't. I need to go." I said sternly and turned to open the door.

When I pushed the knob down, the door wasn't opening.

What the heck?

"We need to talk and you know that. The only one who has the key is me and Mr. Lee, who is not coming." he said calmly.

I turned around and saw him holding the key.

"You can't do this, Kyle. I can refuse to talk and not listen to you and am going to tell what you did with Mr. Lee." I said irritated.

He rose up and walked towards me. He stopped just a few meters from me and smiled.

"No. Actually, you won't. As I said before, Angel, I know you pretty well. So, I know for fact that Mr. Lee is your favourite teacher and won't say something to jeopardise his job. Lastly, I know for fact that you are not a liar so if you are not going to tell on Mr. Lee, you can't tell on me either. Only if you lie about it which I know you won't." he said sternly.