3rd POV

Someone in the shop gasps as they saw the child crying on the floor. Everyone in the shop felt their heart break as they heard the child begging. Shisui went to the child and lifted him by his armpits and hugged him with the motivation of calming him down. Atsuko automatically wrapped his legs around Shisui's torso and hid his head in his shoulders and cried. At that moment, Shisui felt pity for the kid as he found out on how the incident greatly affected Atsuko.

Few minutes have passed and the tears stopped and only sniffles of a child could be heard. Atsuko lifted his head from Shisui's shoulder and everyone could see his red eyes and nose from crying and his growing hair is sticking to his forehead. As he calmed down, Shisui let him down and he hid behind the older boy's legs because he just noticed all the people in the shop, mostly friends of Shisui and Itachi's team mates and family. "S-sorry for that." He looked down in shame while scrubbing his eyes. He felt hands hold his wrist and he looked up and he saw Sasuke looking at him with guilty eyes. "I'm sorry Atsuko. I shouldn't have pushed you earlier. It was my fault." Atsuko hugged Sasuke tightly and says that it's not his fault.

Atsuko yelped as he was suddenly lifted from the ground and into Shisui's shoulder.

"Happy Birthday Atsuko Uzumaki!!"

Everybody started cheering and greeting Atsuko. The shop owner gave him a bunch dangos for him only, but he noticed that Itachi is stealing some of them. A beautiful woman started approaching him and Sasuke went to the woman and introduced her. It turns out that she's his mother. Atsuko gaped at her, "Wow, You are really pretty." He hastily covered his mouth with embarassment while Mikoto giggled and thanked him. "That's so sweet of you, Atsuko-chan. I heard of you from both of my son." He didn't miss the fond look in her eyes as she stared at him. "You really have your mother's hair." Atsuko was surprised for it is the first time someone talked about his mother. He asked with curiousity "You know my mother? What was she like?" She smiled at him and said, "She's brave, cheerful and she really loves you and your brother very much." She teared up and excused herself as she walks away.

"It's time for presents!" Shisui exclaimed.

"Me, Mine first!" Sasuke excitedly gave Atsuko his present. Atsuko examined the gift noticing the messy gift wrap. He carefully opened the gift and smiled as he saw a notebook, pen and an ink. He looked at Sasuke and explained, "I noticed that you like writing on your notebook and yours is already full. So, I decided to give you one." Atsuko smiled brightly at Sasuke and thanked him and went to open another present, he didn't notice Sasuke's red faced when he saw Atsuko smile at him like that.

Itachi then gave his gift to Atsuko. He excitedly looked at Itachi as he saw what he gave him. It was more books about medicine, biology, and chakra. Itachi pats him on the head as Atsuko hugged him. Shisui then lightly pushed Itachi away and gave him his gift and it was simply a small box. Atsuko slowly opened the box and gasps. It is a crystal pendant necklace.

"I bought that during a mission outside the village

"I bought that during a mission outside the village." Shisui took the necklace and went behind Atsuko to clasp it together on his neck. Atsuko then turned around and hugged Shisui tightly. "Thank you! Thank you very much!"

As they were celebrating, the door slid open and the owner shouted without looking at the person, "Sorry! We are closed for today!" He looked up and was surprised as the it was the Third Hokage that has has entered his shop. "S-sorry Hokage-sama, I didn't know it was you." The Hokage chuckled and said, "It's fine. I'm here for the birthday party." He then went to Atsuko and told him, "Happy Birthday Atsuko. I already gave your brother his gift and I will give yours. I know like to learn new thing so I came to give this to you." He smiled at Atsuko as he gave him scrolls. "These are scrolls if you want to learn about sealing. I thought you might like it." Atsuko opened the scroll with amazement, he saw intricate details in the scroll. He may not understand what it says but he will know when he grow up. "Thank you very much, jii-chan!" He hugged the hokage cheerfully.

"This is the best birthday ever! Thank you everyone!"

So sorry for updating after so long. Finals is finally finished. Its vacation! I hope you have a nice summer!

I love you guys 3000 times (author: laughs while crying)