@Ankiecool21

@Ankiecool21 is an acclaimed writer who writes several one-shots and short stories on Devakshi and Adiya. If you are a fan of these two ships then you would definitely know about @Ankiecool21 already!

Who motivated you to start writing?

Aazeen Khan, My Aazu Di is the one who motivated me. She is a writer herself on India forums. I met her on Kuch rang Pyaar ke aise bhi forum.

Where do you get inspiration for your content from?

It's again her. The way she writes inspired me to pen down my imagination too although I have been reading stories from different writers for a long time before I met her.

Oh, she must be amazing then!

Did you ever expect your book to flourish to such an extent?

I have no qualms in admitting that my one shots are more popular than my SS and I guess that's because most of the one shots are written on the original story-line of the shows.

Hmmm,

How do you tackle haters?

I don't want to call those persons haters who don't like my works because everyone has different expectations from a story and writer. I always welcome constructive criticism and try to rectify my mistakes.

Such a positive approach!

Outside and inside Wattpad, name your top 3 favorite writers?

Outside Wattpad-Sangeetha Joshi, Aazeen Khan

On Wattpad- @JC_lovessrk 

Certainly

How often do you update your books?

I don't write a full-fledged book. I prefer writing one shot only.

Ok.

How long does it take you to write a chapter and how many words does it usually contain?

My one shot takes about a day to write and they are always more than 2000 words.

That's pretty much!

If offered, will you want to collaborate with a writer and write a book?

If the concept pleases me then why not.

How did you come up with your username?

Ankie is my nickname given by my friends as a short-form of Ankita and I added cool to it to make it catchy.

Well yeah, it is catchy..!

What kind of reactions do you expect from your readers?

I want them to notify me of the part which they liked the most in the chapter and what they felt about the overall chapter.

How did you discover Wattpad?

One of my cousins told me about it.

Ooh'

When did you start writing?

4 years before

You are quite experienced!

What do you like most and least about writing?

Through writing, I can share my imagination with others. That's what I like the most about it. 

But the disadvantage is if there is no inspiration and motivation by the readers then it becomes difficult to pen down anything for me.

What is the reason for your writing?

I am a very romantic person and someone who believes in fairy tale romance. I want people to believe in true love and that's why I write stories in which true love always wins.

A beautiful thought!

If you could be any character out of any of your book who would you choose and why?

I am not sure about my works but I would love to become Hermione Granger from Harry Potter. She is intelligent, quick, witty that's what makes me like her.

I'll be Harry Potter every time lol.

What is one advice you would give to a new writer?

Just follow your heart I am sure you won't be disappointed.

Exactly!!!

Anything you had like to add?

Nope. That's all. It was nice to talk to you and your initiative is very interesting it allows readers to know about a writer and establish a connection with their lives.

Thank you for that praise!

Thank you so much @Ankiecool21, hopefully, you enjoyed this interview cuz I really enjoyed it and I am sure so will your readers!