@aru_010191

Formally named as @theadiyatales

Suggested and note written by @Kavitapu. Thanks a lot for the support :).

@aru_010191 is a bepannah fan and a fanfiction writer with 6 books published, she has a very unique style of writing and selecting concepts as these 6 books are completely different from one another and if we observe or understand clearly there are a lot of messages hidden in her stories which we can learn and apply. 

Her book 'Bleed' which is about vampires is really really appreciable. 

A book she recently started 'PRINCESS OF THE DAWN' on a concept of a princess is too exciting just like her remaining 4 books each holding a special place in our heart all equally good. She has an absolutely amazing talent to make her readers surprised with new twists, we readers when reading her books it literally kills us with excitement and curiosity.

Who motivated you to start writing?

I had always been into writing poetry and stories but never really tried until I became a fan of the show Bepannaah. I read many FFs that convinced me to write my own too. 

Where do you get inspiration for your content from?

The content is mostly myown imagination. If not, they are inspired by international shows. 

Oh right.

Did you ever expect your book to flourish to such an extent?

To be honest I just wrote for fun but I never expected so many people to like it. I am grateful.

How do you tackle haters?

By Lord's grace, I haven'treally had haters. But if I had, I would choose to ignore negativity.

Alright...

Outside and inside Wattpad, name your top 3 favorite writers?

Inside Wattpad it would be;

@Adiya198726 

@Aishu_Writes

@Manmeetk04 and a lot of other ones...

Oh, I have also already interviewed @Aishu_Writes! 

How often do you update your books?

I try to update every week but when I am busy it can take two weeks too.

Hmmm, quick enough!

How long does it take you to write a chapter and how many words does it usually contain?

It takes about an hour to two to write around 1200-1500 words.

If offered, will you want to collaborate with a writer and write a book?

Well, I'd be glad to.

How did you come up with your username?

Being a show fan, it justcame out.

What kind of reactions do you expect from your readers?

I always hope for positive. But I don't expect anything

How did you discover Wattpad?

Some of my Instagram readers told me about it. 

When did you start writing?

Almost six months ago.

What do you like most and least about writing?

Writing makes me forget all my worries and stresses. It helps me concentrate better on the positive side. The thing I hate is that sometimes I don't know what to write next.

That's nice! (the liking part)

What is the reason for your writing? 

It's a thing I love to do.

Certainly.

If you could be any character out of any of your book who would you choose and why?

I'd be Zoya from my stories since she is strong and independent yet king and gold-hearted.

Oh!

What is one advice you would give to a new writer?

Write for fun. Break all realms of your imaginations. Put your thoughts in your words and Viola! 

Thank you so much @aru_010191 for taking out time and being a part of this collection of writers. It was so fun reading your answers!

If you want me to interview your favourite writer don't forget to mention them in 'Introductions' chapter's comment section or pm me.

GUESS WHO'S NEXT!