@xtrisandfourx

A passionate and fanfiction writer @xtrisandfour has excelled in all her books giving Divergent fans happiness to see it continue after the heartbreaking ending in its last part.

Chasm and Pit, the book I really loved and got deeply involved in its every sentence, surprises, and creative ideas were clearly seen in them.

Other books like Protection, The Way Back, Bereavement and Fatally Flawed were based on most original content and were equally loved by readers.

Who motivated you to start writing?

I started writing because I loved Divergent but it wasn't enough. I wanted more entertainment in between the wait for new movies, and I liked the idea of alternate scenes. I also have such a big attachment to the characters that I don't get tired of seeing them in different situations, and I realized that I had ideas to write that other authors didn't. So I just started writing.

Nice,

Where do you get inspiration for your content from?

It honestly comes randomly. Sometimes I'll be going about my day and an idea pops in my head. Reading the books and watching the movies helps too because my mind wanders to, "What would it be like if THIS happened instead...?"

Hmmm,

Did you ever expect your book to flourish to such an extent?

Not really. I'm surprised people actually read them.

Haha lol,

How do you tackle haters?

I don't see haters pretty much ever, but when there is the occasional one, I just delete their comments.

Oh right,

Outside and inside wattpad, name your top 3 favorite writers?

@ imfallingforyoureyes12, @Jojoboo90, and... I can't decide on the last one haha.

How often do you update your books?

I aim for every other week, but lately, I haven't been able to keep up.

How long does it take you to write a chapter and how many words does it usually contain? 

Altogether maybe three hours? I usually split it up during the week and write when I feel like it. My chapters are typically 4000-5000 words.

Well that's pretty long, Wow

If offered, will you want to collaborate with a writer and write a book?

No, I feel like I work better alone. And if someone came up with an idea I didn't like, I wouldn't be able to tell them no. So I would rather just handle the story myself.

Right

How did you come up with your username?

Well, my Instagram name (trisandfour64) was taken, so I just mixed it up a bit. Nothing fancy. 

What kind of reactions do you expect from your readers?

My followers will comment on all kinds of things in cute scenes and freak out when something life-threatening happens to one of the characters.

Ohhh,

How did you discover wattpad?

When searching for fanfictions. I prefer fanfiction.net over Wattpad, so I used to browse there, but I came upon it a few times when searching for specific fanfics. 

When did you start writing? 

If I had to guess, 5 years ago?

Ooo'

What do you like most and least about writing?

I like putting down my ideas and seeing other people react. I don't like getting stuck on something and not being able to get past it for days.

What is the reason for your writing?

Now I would say that I write to keep the Divergent fandom going. Just because the movies flopped and there is nothing left does not mean it is over. This is still a way to keep the characters alive by making different stories of them.

So true!

If you could be any character out of any of your book who would you choose and why?

I would choose Tris I guess. Probably just because I'm obsessed with Tobias haha.

Tris? Same here although on some occasions I just want to be Tobias badly.

What is one advice you would give to a new writer?

New writers should keep writing. At first, your writing will suck, and you will read other people's writing and be discouraged. But over time it will get better. At one point my writing was little fragmented sentences, cliche lines, and 500-word chapters. Then I progressed to a point where I didn't mind if other people read my writing because it wasn't terrible anymore. If you practice enough, you'll get used to it.

A piece of amazing advice!

Thank you so much @xtrisandfourx  for being part of this interview. It was lovely to know about you!

Thanks a lot for adding this book to your library or giving it a chance.

Please vote and comment your fav writer to see an interview soon of them.

Follow Me!!!

GUESS WHO'S NEXT!??