Chapter 24

Iora's POV :

After Mr. Browns phone call, Alex had come over. He had been coming over a lot lately, sometimes he would come thrice in a day. The truth is, I really dont think about him at all, I keep worrying about Jude. Alex was trying to tell me something, he always is, but as usual, I wasnt listining...I had so many questions going on in my mind.

Where IS Jude? Why hasnt he come back yet? Did he get into some sort of trouble? Did he hurt anyone? Why isnt he picking up his phone? What if-

"IROA!!!"

I snaped my head up, and faced Alex, who was sitting on the couch right infront of mine. He looked pissed.

"Iora, I've been here for twenty minutes....and all you've done is stare at that same spot on the damn wall...." He frowned.

"Well, Im sorry!" I said bitterly. He grunted.

"You know what Iora?" He paused and sat up straight. He sniffed and spoke.

"I know your worried about Jude and all, that's OKAY! What about everything else?! What about me? Arent you worried about us?"

he spoke softer now, "My dad said that he'll try to fix things, and he will. Jude has a life of his own, you have a life of your own. You cant always be his freaking mom. Everytime I show up, this always happens. The entire day, i think on how to make things right, and then this!"

"WHAT SHOULD I DO ALEX!? I WORRY FOR HIM! HE IS WAY MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOU'LL EVER BE IN YOUR ENTIRE F***KING LIFE" I screamed, by the time i realized what i said He stood up.

He looked at me with a look of disgust, and pain.

"If you never cared, or if you knew you would be like this towards other people, why'd you lie?"he spoke, barley in a whisper.

"Alex I-"

"No Iora, i compleatly understand. You worry about him, and you dont give a crap about me..You care, that doesnt mean you wont care for people you 'claim' to love." He walked towards the door he opened it and before going outside he spoke-

"Goodbye, Iora Ashbel."

And with that he left.

"ALEX IM SORRY!" I yell at the top of my voice. No response.

I plop down on the couch, i pull my kness to my chest. I dont cry and it makes me feel even worse.

He's right. I go away ahed with the whole taking care of Jude. I hurt Alex, I hurt myself.

Jude may be sick, but i shouldnt of over done it. I couldnt even listin to Alex for a minute, I couldnt even give him a hug, I couldnt tell him that right now I needed some time alone.

Im so messed up.

Right then. the door opened, I ran to the door, i thoguht Alex would have come back, but instead I found Jude at the door.

He pointed his thimb backwards and said

"Why was Alex driving away, And looked like someone just killed his cat?" He chuckled at his own joke.

"Where were you!? I called you a million times! What were you doing!?" He got angry, and I mean really angry. He shut the door really hard.

"Why do you.......act.like.im.a.little.kid? He said with his jaws clenched.

"You.always.act.like....theres something wrong with me....."

"i was with, HAZEL!!" he yelled. and I flinched.

"I WAS WITH SOMEONE ELSE! WHY DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT!?"

He turned and kicked the wall nd yelled out f***.

"NOW I KNOW WHY ALEX WAS SO F***ING PISSED OFF! YOUR A BLOODY MOTHER IORA!" Then he calmed down and looked at me with sad eyes.

"Theres nothing wrong with me. Iora, you made things so f***ed up, with me....and Alex."

"You always treat me, like I need help, like I can't do things on my own...." He took of his shoes and went upstairs without a word.

*******

Alex's POV

*HONK* " WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING KID!!!" This dude yelled.

I'm driving back home, and I'm driving like a freak.

I don't understand what her problem is. Maybe it's my fault. I keep going around with so many girls, without even knowing them. Idiot.

Jude has his problem, okay, as a friend she's there to help him. But she calls me over for help, to get her mind of things, but I'm just sitting there like an a**. All the fricken time. She said she never cared, anger or not. I don't give a crap.

I turn to the side of the road and stop driving and rest my head on the steering wheel.

"What if....what if she was just using me, so that she doesn't always have to think about Jude?" I whispered to myself.

I started the engine and started to drive.

It's.over.

-----------

Boo! Lame chapter. Comment and vote. Please. :)