Chapter 25

Iora's POV:-

"It's over......."

I wake up with a sound something a dying sheep would make.

Was it all a dream? Or did I forget what happened last night? Was Alex really mad at me? Did Jude lecture me? I quickly get up and head downstairs, looking for Jude. I go in the kitchen.

"Jude are you here?" Nothing. I head in the dining room.

"Jude!?" Nothing! I quickly turn around and bang into, someone? I turn around and see Jude. He looks confused. 

"What?" He sounds sleepy.

"Um.....Last night?" He raises an eyebrow, and moves his hands showing to carry on.

"You know...Erm, what happened?"

"I dont know! I came back at around, nine or somethin' like that, and You were not downstairs, so i guessed you were upstairs sleeping." I make a face.

"WHAT! I'm not you mom!" His face suddenly turns into a scowl. He turns his head right to look at the clock.

"I need to go." He said coldly.

"Go where? And why so early, its about to be eight thirty.."

"I just need to go, okay. AND I DONT NEED TO TELL YOU ANYTHING!" He yells and heads upstairs. It hurts so much. When he yells like that. Suddenly i think about Alex and run the the telephone. I quickly dial his number and wait for it to get picked up.

....
I knew he was mad at me|
...
He isnt picking up cause he hates me now

"Hello?" I hear him, he says it like he's half asleep.

"Alex?!" I hear shuffling.

"Iora?"

"Alex are you still mad at me?"

"Im mad at you....?" What?!

"No i mean last night, I hurt your feelings, and then you left!!"

"Iora, go back to sleep. Im tired. Nothing like that happened."

"Are you sure?" I hear him sigh really loud.

"okay okay!" What if he really feels that way, you know, like i thought he feels.

"Hey Alex, why dont the both of us go somewhere? Like, you and me. No Jude."

"Okay?"

"At nine thirty......Alex?"

"Oh, yeah? Yeah okay. I'll pick you up....Now.. Bye." He said and cut the line.

It's time to get things straight. No Jude. Not now.

**************

Jude's Pov:- (</3)

I head up the sitars quickly, and angrily. Stupid life, Stupid like, F**king house. Lame a** friends. I hate everyone and I dont give a f**king damn. F**k the F**king world.....?

What am I saying? Why...am I so mad? I wonder. Im not angry. I completely fine. Plus, I cant be in a bad mood, not now.

And I dont give a crap. I can whatever, and I can feel whatever I want, whenever I want.

I to the the room and and change into my black cloths. I quickly look into the mirror, and sigh.

"Whats wrong with you Jude?" I stare into my pale, so cold, blue eyes.

I smile to myself, "Nothing. Nothing's wrong with me." I say and cheerfully walk out of the room. I see Iora talking on the phone, without saying a word, I leave the house.

There is something wrong with me. I say in my mind. I look left and right, and put on my hoodie. and head to my destination.

While walking. My phone vibrates and starts to ring, I check who it is, it's my dad. He asks me if im going today. I always go. Every Thursday. Always this time. Why would he even ask. Bet he is as damned up like everyone else. I love him.

He reminds me to get the white roses. He never comes with me. Cause he is an emotional piece of, no. He's busy.

I find a dude selling flowers, I tell him to hand me six white roses. While paying my phone rings again. This time, it's Iora.

"What?" I say coldly.

"Where are you." This makes me angry. I can be where ever i want to be.

"Thats not your problem." I say smoothly. Not the way I wanted it to come out.

"Well, okay. I just wanted you to know that Im out with Alex now, and the house will be locked so-" i cut the line, and slip the phone back into my pockets. I smile at the dude who gave the flowers, and kept walking on.

*********

Ive finally reached. I can see it, its right in front of me. The cold and gloomy place, being here, with her. It's kinda like my salvation. I cross a coffee shop and enter the dark realms.

The dark, yet bright, realms of my mother's grave.

X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X
Vote and comment. Please......?