Chapter 23

JUDE's POV (<3)

I couldnt think right, I couldnt breath right....All of this, was too much for my mind to take in...

Hazel is the daughter of my mother's murderer

It was so hard to believe.

She's a liar.

She was scared.

I hate her, she must have dirt in her blood as well.

It's not her fault.

I closed my mouth and faced Hazel, she was looking at the ground, her hair covering her face. I made a scowl.

She deserves to rot in jail, with her bloody father.

She did nothing wrong, right? I was looking at her with mixed emotions. She looked straight a head then, and sniffed, like she was thinking about something. Then she looks at me, like she's scared of the reaction ill give.

I'll kill you Hazel.

I wont hurt you, I love you......

Hazel said a very soft sorry, you better be sorry b*tch. She was about to get up, when, with out thinking, I planted a kiss on her lips. She was surprised at first, I was too. What the HELL was THAT! Then i felt tears, I opened my eyes, and found Hazels eyes closed, but she was crying. I pulled back and embraced her, her head was on my chest.

"I had to tell you." She choked out.

"But I've lost so many people in my life, I thought you would go away too....." I felt slightly better, cause i feel the same way about her, I dont tell her a lot of things cause im scared she'll leave me, or start giving me pity, like every other f*cking person. I pull back but hold her by the shoulders, so she can only look at me.

"I-" Rage filled inside of me I couldnt help myself. Im gonna give this b**** a piece of my mind now.

"I FUCKING HATE YOU, YOU ARE THE DAUGHTER OF A MURDERER, NOT ONLY A NORMAL MURDERER, BUT MY MOTHER'S KILLER!! HOW COULD YOU NOT TELL ME? I HATE YOU AS MUCH AS YOUR STUPID FATHER! I CANT BELIEVE I'M SO STUPID TO FALL-" I feel the need to tell her it's okay, everyone hides things.

"I still love you Hazel Brooks..." She looked so scared for some reason. And started to hold back a cry. Why is she so scared?

"It;s okay Hazel. You had nothing to do with it. Yeah, it will take sometime for me to f*ck all this in, but, I would never blame you." Now she looked at me even more confused...

"I know how you feel Hazel, I know your scared of being left alone, cause that the only thing you have ever been. I know how you feel, when people try to help you, try to stay with you, but you want them to go away, I know the feeling of being so confused about life. Thinking that life is a lie, with fake joy and fairy tales, and that no matter how hard you try, you are always pulled down because of-" Hazel smiled a bit.

Gently I caressed her cheek, which was cold because of all the crying. Im so tired of talking. My mind is so tired of thinking. When will she start talking? She's so lame.

"I'm sorry Jude." I smiled.

"I had to tell you, it was killing me." She spoke softly.

"Well, you told me, now I know, It's hard to swallow all this stuff in, but, its okay, it'll happen." I spoke. Now she was just blankly staring into my eyes. I stared back, just holding her in my arms, this was perfect, I dont care about anything, just holding her in my arms. The sun started to set, in was getting dark.

"You- wanna? Uh-" she held my hand and nodded.

We were walking on the path in the park, heading to where I had parked my car, when some guy of about my age shows up, wearing a grey tee shirt. He ran his hand in his brown hair.

"Hey-" He showed his middle finger to Hazel.

"What the HELL?!" She screamed. What?

"Thats what you told me your name was babe...." Babe? She;s mine, and only mine, no one else can have her. Rage filled in my veins, she is mine, and only mine.

"What did you call her?!"

"Let it go Jude, its not worth it." I gently pushed her aside.

"No, what did you call her?" I started to walk towards him.

"Whats with you dude, how can a guy like-" He looked at me head to toe "-Be with a hot girl like...her?" He looked at Hazel, and winked. I was trying to control and the anger that was bursting inside be, begging to come out.

"How about you and me girl, ditch this a**"

"Why would she go with someone with a broken nose?" I said with my jaw clenched, and my fists balled up

"What the f***, I dont have a fricken broken nose." Then, I punched him, straight on the nose, he fell on the ground, groaning, and holding his now, bloody, and broken nose.

I went to him and held him by his shirt and screamed-

"SHES MINE!!" I held him closer to my face so he could get ever word I was saying.

"You ever talk like that to her, Or even look at her like that, I'll come and with these hands, Kill your sorry a**" I said and pushed him down. I smiled, It felt so good.

"C'mon Hazel, Jason's in the car." I said and grabbed her hand, leaving that jerk behind. Babe my foot.

********

Hazel's POV-

Did he smile? After beating the crap out of that guy? How can he be so cool about it!?

We were walking towards the car, Jason was already in it, asleep in the back seat. We entered the car. The ride was silent but then I said

"Thanks, you know.....for-"

"No problem Hazel, he cant talk to you like that-" Then his expression became cold and dark. "-No one can, except me." Then he smiled. Is he bipolar or something? Wait..........

"Jude are you....." Should I ask? What if he flips.

"Am I?" Damn.

"Never mind."

"Aw Hazel, now you gotta tell me....." he smirked and leaned a bit closer sideways.

"Be care full! Your're driving!" He went back to his seat and mumbled something I couldnt get.

"Now-" He smirked again "-Am I?"

"An idiot? Yeah he's that for sure..." the red head mumbled, and went back to sleep, i guess.

Jude was driving but looking at the road, frowning. You no what? Forget it, I'll just say some stupid random question and then he'll break my nose too.

"How old are you?" He cocked up an eyebrow.

"Really Hazel? Thats what you where wanting to say?" He sighed "Im 19, and yes Im older than you." I got angry at my self. I crossed my arms and looked out of my side of the window.

After a couple of minutes we reached the front of my house, my grandma was out front picking up her gardening tools.

"Thanks." I muttered, I opened the door, and was just about to step out when Jude wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me back. He gave me a small kiss my lips.

"Bye, Hazel." I pulled back and stepped outside.

"Bye Jude." I smiled. I closed the door and then he drove off. My grandmother came and stood right beside me. In her shaky voice she spoke.

"Well, that boy is wonderful, I would love to meet that lad. Truly perfect." I smiled and swung my arm around her shoulder and started to walk inside the house. Then I remembered his behaviour in the park.

I said in my mind, Almost perfect grandma, almost perfect......