Chapter 12

Chapter Twelve:

"I THOUGHT I WAS A FOOL FOR NO ONE! BUT OOO BABY IMMA FOOL FOR YOU! OHHHHHH OHHHHHH OHHHHH YOU SET MY SOUL ALIVE!

Ugh, that was my welcome home. Jude singing. Trust me, an elephant down with the flu could sound better than.......this.

I walked towards the dining room and saw him sitting on the counter slab, with his headphones on, and his eyes were closed, and he was singing like there was no tomorrow. Heck! He didnt even know I was home!

"Jude!"

"-mountains at the dead of the night"

"Jude."

"And the super-"

"Ummmm Juuuuuuudeeeeeeee?"

"duh duh duh"

"Jude!"
...

"JUDE!!!!!!!!!!!"

He looked at me and turned completely red. Awwwwwww, wait what? He jumped of the slab, and looked at the floor.

"Ummm, I was practicing."

"For what? It;s not 2012!"

"Ha ha, very funny Ms. Ashbel."

Alex

Alex

Alex

I DONT KNOW HIM!!!!!

"How was it?"

"How was what?" I replied almost to fast.

"The meeting dumb!" Oh he just told he you have a terrible bipolar problem.

"It was- good." Suddenly his expression became cold and dark.

"You had fun huh?" I kept quiet.

"So whats so great about this guy, whatisname?" I'm still quiet.

"ANSWER ME WHEN I TALK TO YOU!"

"A- Alex..." I choke out.

"Yeah...that's the guy. So you just meet a guy know your going out with him!? HUH?! WHATS WRONG WITH ME!!!????"

"JUDE I DON'T LIKE HIM! HE'S A FRIEND." Actually, I really don't know him, I just met him today.....

"WHY ARE YOU SO SCARED OF ME!?" Your're bipolar.

He grabbed my shoulders and pulled me towards him.

"I thought you liked me?" he whispered in my ears. I tried to get away from him, but he was to strong for me.

"Awww, little Rora wants to get away from me-"Now he pulled me really close to him.

"-Cute, but really annoying." He was about to say something else, when he sneezed. I know that is so random, but, bipolar people sneeze too!

Then he lifted up his head, and seemed like his normal self.

"Oh dude, whats with that perfume, and ........ Urgh get off of me!" I gave a blank look.

"Oooooo, little girl getting cheesy huh?" He smirked. Oh brother. I pulled away from him and hechuckled and went in the other direction.

"Ladies can't resist this piece of art I tell you." Personally, I prefer this Jude, rather than the other.

********

I went to my room, to change when suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"Yeah?"

"Iora theres someone on the phone for you."

"Landline?"

"Nope, your cell phone."

"What the hell Jude, now you stalk my phone?"

"Hehehehe."

"Who is it."

"Alex." I truned red.

"Awwwwww, is my little girl blushing?"

"What- uh no Im not, i...."

"Oh hurry up woman!"

***********

I went downstairs, and Jude was on the phone, my phone.

"Yeah, and she always talks about you, she says your're super cute and she can't stop drreaming about you. She also says that you are really awesome. She even took advise from me, cause hey! Im awesome too, she keeps reminding me. And she keeps reminding me that your're the cuttist person she has ever seen! Well I am too, but I'm her best friend, so that would be weird and.......SHIT!!!!"

I was gonna MURDER HIM! I ran towards him so he jumped up and ran upsatirs and dropped the phone.

"JUDE I WILL KILL YOU!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!" I heared him from his room.

"Um hello?" I picked up the phone.

"Yeah? Iroa? Is that you?"

"Yes...."

"Oh my god Iora, you fell for me so fast...... I know I'm irresistible, but really-"

"Alex , you need to listen to me! Jude was lying!!!! I never said anything like that! I met you today only." Know i whispered this part-

"I had to make up and I met you a few days ago, BUT I NEVER SAID ANYTHING LIKE THAT! I TOLD HIM YOU WERE A FRIEND.!"

"A friend?"

"Yes."

"So....you dont like me?"

"I do but,"

"WOAH YOU DO!?"

"No- I- uh-"

"Your're welcome Iora!!!!" Jude said from the top of the staircase.

"SHUT IT JUDE, I SWEAR ILL KILL YOU!"

"Iora?"

"Yeah! Yes, Im here."

"Are you sure Jude is bipolar, he seems like an awesome dude."

"Awesome dude?"

"I'm a guy babe!" -_-

"Yes he is. Trust me, when he is in form, he is the complete opposite.

"Okay.....so um I was thinking if um.....you could come over tomorrow at my place?" Sudden smile on my face.

"Uh.....sure. But I dont know where you live and I suck at driving-"

"I could pick you up!" he said really fast.

"I mean, if you want me too......"

I chuckled "Yeah okay."

"You can bring Jude too, but when he is- uh you know-"

"Yeah I got it Alex.

"Okay so I'll pick you guys up tomorrow then."

"Yeah...."

"Bye sweet dove."

"See you later...... Jerk."

*******************************

vote and comment!