Chapter 11

Chapter 11:

Well, let me start by saying, that I HATE driving! I'm stuck in the same stupid jam since one freaking hour! I don't know some Grandma tried crossing the road or something. Maybe I should head back, I mean, I could come some other time right?

Jude

Jude

Jude

Jude

No. I cant.

*******

I finally reached the building. It was huge! I entered, and saw all these people. People who looked so sad,and the people next to them, were probably related to them cause they seemed really sad too. This was more like it was someone's funeral. Then, while I was scanning the entire place my else fell on something, well, some one exactly.

There, near the counter, was this guy. With such soft yet shaggy brown hair, and warm but excited  eyes. He was wearing a shirt, with his selves folded up, and jeans. I could see a tattoo running up his arm but couldn't quiet make out what it was. Wow. That was all I could say. Then his eyes looked right into mine. SHIT! did he see me!? Whats wrong with me!? I cant stalk people like that!

I finally got the guts and walked up to the counter, there was a lady sitting there who looked really pissed off.

"Um, hello uhhhh-" I read her name tag.

"-Rose, um i think I have an appointment with James Brown?"

"James Brown?" A voice said that sounded so amazing. I turned around and it was that wow guy.

"Um, uhhh"

He laughed softly, "Done staring at me?" Great, he was one of those guys, but at the moment I couldnt care less. 

"Um, Im sorry."

"Its okay, If I were you even I couldnt of helped myself from staring." He smriked. What an idiot!

"Im looking for James Brown, I talked to him on the phone..."

"Yeah, I know, I'm James Brown." 

"What? No, but, the man on the phone sounded so uh-"

"Hot?"

"-Old" I said blankly.

"Yeah, I have to fake my voice sometimes so that the ladies dont get a heart attack or something."

"Um okay?" What the hell?!

"This way, follow me, we'll talk about your problem in my office..." Something told me not to follow James.

"Oh, c'mon already, I wont kill you!"

"That's not what I'm worried about."

"What the- ah!" He walked towards me and pushed my back a little. He felt so warm and- WAIT A MINUET! WHAT THE HELL AM I SAYING!?

Then we started to walk, together. While we were walking I kept looking at the floor. I seriously dont know why.

"ALEX?!" A voice said from behind, wait who the hell is Alex? 

"F*ck!"

"What happned?"

"Nothing...maybe we should move a little faster..." he sounded paranoid.

"Okay but-"

"ALEX!!! COME BACK HERE!" I turned around and saw a really angry man, probably in his fifties coming towards us. As he come closer I stared to get things clear in my mind.