Chapter 16

Jude's POV

I quickly went inside Iora's house. When I opened the door, I couldnt see her anywhere, good. I speed walked to the bathroom and washed off the guys blood from my hands. I kept washing my hands until I could feel the burn. I looked at my self in the mirror. My lip was bleeding. The hoop on my lip stared to sting. I washed my face as well, again I looked at myself in the mirror.

Did I do The right thing?

I picked up the towel and looked at myself again, I was smiling.

OFF COURSE I DID!

I started to fix my hair, then I realized what I was doing. I knocked out a guy and I'm fixing my hair. Great.

He desearved it. 

I could of told him to stop.

Yeah and let him kill someone? No way in hell, I shouldnt feel guilty.

I grasped my head and slid down to the floor.

"Why can't I make up my mind?" I said out loud

"For what?" I looked up and was Iora standing with her arms crossed, leaning against the door. I stood up.

"Nothing..."

"Jude? What happened?"

"Nothing"

"Jude Grey! Start speaking up!"

"I SAID NOTHING HAPPENED!!" All the rage quickly disappeared.

"I kissed this girl...."

"So? You do that all the time."

"No, you see, she was on the road...." She frowned.

".....and I had never seen her in my life"

"JUDE?! WHAT THE HELL!? YOU CANT GO AROUND DOING THAT! WHAT IF SHE WAS WITH SOMEONE!?"

"I didnt know what I was doing! I didnt want too!" She calmed down, and her expression told me that she understood something, she looked worried.

"Okay, I understand.."

"There's nothing wrong with me Iora." I frowned and left the bathroom and went upstairs.

***********************

Iora's POV

"There's nothing wrong with me Iora." He said then left, probably upstairs. *sigh* If only I could tell him. I went to the living room and slouched on the couch. Siddenly on the coffee table my phone viberated. I got a messsage.....From Alex.

Alex- R u angry?

ME- Why would I be angry?

Alex- For........what happened.....

I was confeused, then I realized what he was talking about. Jerk.

Me- Should I be?

Alex- :D

Me- Ur a jerk, u know that right?

Alex- Dear, for u, I could be the biggest one on Earth.....

Me- U ALREADY ARE!!!!!! :)

Alex- I need to tell u something.....Like, its really serious.

Me- Uh..... wat?

Before he could reply Jude's phone rang. I kept my phone and went over to his, It was Jason. I thoguht of giving him the phone, then I thought, Payback.

"Hello?"

"Jude?! You sound so lady like!!"

"It's me you idiot!"

"Iora?"

"No shit Jason."

"I need to talk to Jude."

"Um.....Jude says that he has a new best friend and hates you."

"Whaaaaat?" He sounded like a baby.

"Yeah. And he says you're embarressing."

"I let him hve a piercing!"

"Wait, he has a piercing?"

"Yeah." How come I couldnt see it. Right we were in the bathroom.

"I'll give the phone to Jude now." He mummbled something I couldnt understand.

I went upstairs and knocked on his room's door. He didnt reply, I knocked harder, his time the growled. Litrally growled.

"Whaat?"

"Wake up! Jason's on the phone."

"Landline?" This is so deja vu.

"Nope on you're cell phone."

"Iora, you ca- Oh I see..." He opened the door with out a shirt I quickly looked in his room It was compleatly dark. Before I could say anything, he snached the phone from My hands. I looked up at Jude to see his piercing, he is 3 inches taller than me.

"Hello?" He said on the phone.

"What?! I never said that!!" He looked at me like I was a tiny mouse and he was the lion.

"Dude! Stop acting like a baby!!" He mouthed 'thanks' to me and closed the door.

"Jason!!! Stop mummbling!!" I ran down the stairs but stopped and screamed out-

"YOU'RE WELCOME JUDE!!" I laughed at myself. I walked into the kitchen when I realized Alex was texting me. He was gonna tell me something. I ran to my phone and clicked on the button.

Alex- I think I like you....

***********************************

Comment and Vote!!!!! :)