Chapter 18

Jude's POV :-

I couldnt move, I coulddt think right, I couldnt breath any more. My brain, and eyes were steady on these drunk grey eyes. 

This man, Killed my mom. After all these years, I finally found this b*tch.

Rage filled inside my as i watched him take a sip of his drink. One side of me wanted to rip his head of the other wanted to rip his head of and rip it in a thousand pieces. And right now, Im on my good side.

"Kid? Hey, kid? You okay?" With out a second to waste I grabbed his collars and pushed him against the wall, I punched him in the face.

"WHATS THE BIG IDEA!?" I stared at his face, in disbelief.

"YOU KILLED HER!!" I bloody gave him another punch in the face and kicked him in the gut.

"WHO!?" He coughed out.

"YOU F*CKING KILLED HER!!!" I kept punching him everywhere, I couldnt stop, and I didnt want to stop.

"Wh-wh-who?" He barley spoke out. I stopped hitting my and suddenly I gave him the evilest smirk. I went close to his ear and spoke coldly.

"My mom." I head-butted him so hard he got knocked out, and slid down on the floor. I had just realized that everyone had stopped doing what they were doing and were looking at me like i was the bad guy. I went up on the bar table and spoke out loud.

"Why'd I do it? Right? Thats what everyone is wondering?" I waited for a few seconds.

"A little kid, who was treated like shit all his life, people calling him the villain in Batman, two-face, the one who was never wanted by his grand parents, the one, whose dad could never come home early or AT ALL, cause for all the crimes those f*ckers would do." At this point I was choking on my words, I shoved my hair out of my eyes.

"The kid.... who- wh- who would cry....every night, thinking nothing was wrong with him, but others always said the opposite, a mother, who was treated the same way her entire life helped him get up. She would say, 'everything will be alright, just cause people cant accept you, doesnt mean you cant accept yourself."

"The mother who said that as long as she is there, everything will be alright, she said to the kid, when good people die, they are in the stars, the kid told her that if anything would ever happen to his mother, he would keep the star and not let it go. The kid had nothing to live for but his mom."

"IM THAT KID!! AND THAT- THAT A** KILLED MY MOM!!" At this point I had a tear rolling down my eye.

"Jude....." Jason gasped. I sat down on the bar table.

"He killed her, she's gone, I had to." People started to come closer to me.

"You did nothing wrong man." One said.

"I *sniff* I'm so sorry for treating you that way Jude...." Alice said, I ignored her.

"Jude?" That purple haired girl showed up, I wiped my tears away and became red. She came and Hugged me, I hugged back. Slowly, people stared to join the hug then, everyone in the entire party was in the hug, except Alice and her boyfriend she was outside. I felt so loved, for the first time in so many years, I was in the center of this huge circle of love.

********************************

Iora's POV:-

I was sitting on the couch with my head on Alex's shoulder, we were watching t.v. Well, I was sick, and it was bad. I puked twice and Alex cleaned it. Hehehe.

"So-" Alex said, but then my phone started to ring, It was upstairs. I shifted to go and get it.

"No, I dont want you to puke anymore, I'll go babe." He smiled and went  upstairs. I put down the volume, to hear.

Then Alex came running down the stairs with a worried face.

"What happened?" 

"We gotta go."

"Where!?" With out a word he picked me up bridle style and went outside, the cold winds made me shiver. He set me down in the back seat, he left the door open and ran into the house. After a few min. he came back with my blanket and medicine, but why? He tucked me un my blanket and kept the medicine in the cup holder, then he kissed me on the cheek. Then he went to the dirvers seat, buckled his seat belt and drove off.

"Alex? Where are we going? Why did we get all this stuff? Are we going far? Why-"

"Shhh, rest.........Jude, he called, that party he went to, he found the guy who killed his mom, Yes we are going far, he told us to come to his father's office, which is half an hour away. Now rest or go to sleep."

"His mother's murderer?" God! Did Jude kill him!? 

***********************

I had fallen asleep for a long time cause when I woke up we had just reached. Alex went outside the car and went on my side and picked me up with my blanket, and locked the car.

"I cant stay in the car?"

"Do you want to?" I shook my head no.

"Anyways I wont let any criminals enter the car and harm or touch you." He kissed my head. :)

We entered the building and I saw Jason, some purple haired girl and Jude sitting near, Mr. Grey's desk. Jason looked at Alex.

You're Alex?" Alex nodded.

"Why is she here?" he looked at me.

"I couldnt leave her alone, anyways I cant leave her like this." Jason nodded. Alex set me down on the bench and sat next to Jude. 

"Jude?" I asked. He turned around and walked towards me and smiled.

"I found him Iora, I found him." 

"Yes! You have, son!" Mr. Grey said.

"Brad Roberts- Age 38, divorced due to cheating on his wife, committed for touching a 18 year old girl in 2012, abused an old man, etc etc." Mr. Grey said.

"We never knew he had killed Alina-" He sighed and sat down, right at that moment two police officers came in with a beat up man, with dry blood on his face and really beat up face, I guess this was Brad and Jude must of beat him up. Then Brad started to yell.

"YOU THINK YOUR SO INNOCENT HUH KID!? HA! You just watched her burn, like a little pussy kid, you didnt do a think! YOU JUST WATCHED HER BURN! YOU DIDNT CALL ANYONE, YOU DIDNT HELP! YOU KILLED HER WITH ME!!!!" Then he started to laugh hysterically. He poilce punched him in the stomach and went further inside the building. Damn, I looked at Jude. He was still.

"I didnt kill her" He spoke. We all just looked at him. From the back Brad screamed.

"WHO F*CKING KILLED HER TOO!"

"I didnt kill her." Jude spoke again.

"I didnt.....I killed her?" Jude spoke softly.

"Jude?" I said. He looked like he had just seen a ghost, he held my shoulders.

"I didnt kill her Iora!"

"I know Jude, you didnt, you were a kid."

"I should of done something!!" Right now, both his bipolar sides are changing again and again, it was scary.

He stepped back and locked his fingers in his black hair. Tears stared to prickle in his eyes.

"Jude?" The purple haired girl said.

"I didnt KILL HER!!" He yelled in the air and ran out of the building. Jason ran after him, and I could hear Jason telling him to calm down. We all just sat/stood there while we could hear Brad laughing at the back. I closed my eyes, praying, something, anything, that would make Jude okay.

*******************************

Well, I didnt update for a long time!! But 650- something reads!!! THANK YOU EVERYONE! Comment and vote!! We dont want Jude to get all bipolar with you, now do we? (I wouldnt mind, ;) )