2K!!!!

Hy everyone,

OMG we got to 2K reads.. I... I don't even know what to say, I wanted to write this in the morning since I have school but it blew my socks off so I'm on my bed, it's nearly midnight, and I'm writing this.

First.

Thank you to everyone who read and voted for the book, you really helped me with my writers block, and just powering through. As I said onhe last chapter of Book 1 you don't now if anyone wants to read the book of there isn't enough people reading it.

So I'm eternally greatful.

Secondly.

This book will be based on not just Jimin, but Y/N and Jungkooks friend ship, so there might be some reader X Jungkook chapters bcz they need to have some sort of chemistry. There will be a special bit of Jungkooks back story somewhere in the first 3 chapters, so look for IT, its only one short sentence, but I think it's easy to spot.

So I hope you like the new plot, featuring Jungkooks past and some new and Old characters.

Thirdly.

I want to give a special thanks to these people.

@

Eomma--Jin
Fatalemonz
Mehnameisjeff_
Camilledeolazo
RoUDe_kAI

And an even special thanks to...

ReeRee7691

Shes was there since the start, following every single update, never early or too late. Just on time. And I really loved that.

I hope you keep doing that, and continue to enjoy the books / content I make whether it's on wattpad or youtube.

💖💜🌌
I love you all

Baiii~

Baiii~

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.