Carnage Begins

Peter opens his locker and is grabbibg stuff when Harry appears next to him.
Harry: Sup bro.
Peter jumps into the air, causing Harry to chuckle.
Peter: What the hell man? Scared the hell out of me.
Harry: Well yeah, that was my goal.
Peter notices that Harry's grinning.
Peter: So... what's up?
Harry: Hm? What do you mean?
Peter: You're chipper.
Harry: So?
Peter: So, it tells me that you and Gwen talked, or something else happend.
Harry: Damn, you are smart. Yes, me and Gwen talked and-
Gwen: Don't say another word.
Gwen appears out of nowhere and covers Harry's mouth.
Gwen: I wanna tell him.
Harry mumbles something underneath Gwen's hand and she removes it.
Harry: Then go ahead, tell him.
Gwen: We're together.
Peter: ...
Gwen: What?
Peter: FINALLY!! Jesus, you don't know how long me and Flash have been waiting to hear this. By the way, where is he?
Harry: Decided to go to military school. He didn't tell you?
Peter: Probably called and I didn't pick up.
Gwen: You do that alot.
Peter: I know, I know. I'm sorry.
Harry: Apology accepted my friend.
Felicia: Hey guys.
Gwen: Hey Felicia.
Harry: Sup.
Peter: Hey.
Felicia: Did something happend to your face Peter?
Peter feels his face and feels the bruises and cuts from The Rhino.
Peter: Yeah, I'm good. Must've hit something.
Felicia: Alright. You would tell us if you were getting bullied right?
Harry: Trust us Felicia, he wouldn't. He'd hate it if he made us worry about his old health.
Peter: Heh, got me there.
Felicia: Just be careful alright?
Peter: I'll try.
Just then the bell rang.
Peter: Shit, we have to go to class now.
The four head to class and sat down as the teacher looked up.
???: Late again Parker?
Peter: Sorry Mr.Warren, I'll try not to be late next time.
Warren: Heh, that'll be the day. Alright class, before we begin I would like to introduce a new student. His name is Cletus Kassidy.
A kid with long red curly hair with green eyes wearing a blue jean jacket, a red t-shirt, black jeans, and white sneakers walks into the classroom.
Cletus: Hey.
Warren: Now I want you to treat Mr.Kassidy with respect, not your usual behaviour. Cletus you can go sit by Parker, kid with the camera around his neck.
Cletus: K.
Cletus walks towards Peter and sits behind him. Peter turns around and reaches out his hand.
Peter: I'm Peter.
Cletus grabs his hand and shakes it.
Cletus: Glad to meet you Peter.
Peter: Same here.
Peter turns back to front. Class goes on until the bell rangs. Peter grabs his bag when he sees Cletus reading a map of the school.
Peter: Getting lost?
Cletus: Big place, who doesn't get lost?
Peter: It gets easier once you find a path to your classes. Want me to help you out?
Cletus: That'll be great, thanks.
Peter and Cletus leave the classroom and head to find Cletus's next class.

(After school)

Peter is swinging through the city when Trent calls him.
Peter: What's up?
Trent: You've seen the news?
Peter: No. Don't want to know what Jameson has to say about how much of a menace I am.
Trent: Grab your phone and look.
Peter pulls out his phone and lands on a building and sees the message the Carnage Killer left on the wall.
Peter: What the hell?
Trent: Seems like CK is now obsessed with you.
Peter: Dude, have you seen Flash's room? He has a poster of me.
Trent: Yeah, kinda sad he's gone off to Military school.
Peter: If it makes him happy, then that's good.
Just then Peter hears a commotion. He turns around and sees a man on a chair leaning on the edge of a building. Peter swings over to the building and sees CK standing there, now wearing a black leather trench coat.
CK: Ah, I see you got my message huh?
Peter: I did. Guess the game's over now, you weren't really good at it.
Peter takes a step but CK pulls out a pistol and aims it at the guy who is tied up in the chair's head.
CK: Ah ah ah. Not another step or I blow his brains out.
Peter: What do you want?
CK: To have fun of course. You're the first person I have ever met that seems to be trully good. And that just makes me wanna destroy you. Not kill you, but turn your life into a living hell. Make you break, make you do the one thing you won't do. Kill.
Peter: That's it? Really?
CK: I feel like you're mocking me.
Peter: It's what I do.
CK: Yeah, I've noticed. So, the rules of this game is simple. You try and stop me from doing what I want.
Peter: ... Ok seriously, is that all? That's so simple.
CK: When is anything so simple Spidey? Now first game is simple-
CK reveals a rope in his other hand which leads to the chair.
CK: You're gonna have two choices. One, stopping me here and now or two, this defenseless citizen.
Peter: Or I just shoot a web at the chair and then fire a web at you so you won't shoot him.
CK: Heh, like I said Spidey-
CK then points the gun to his own head.
CK: Not that easy.
Peter: You're insane.
CK: Oh I know, and that's the fun part.
CK then let's go of the rope, and the man begins to fall.
CK: Now-
Peter already jumped off the building and is gaining momentum trying to catch the man. Peter starts firing a bunch of weblines to create a giant web and the web catches the man. Peter lands on the web and frees the man. Peter removes the gag from the man.
Peter: You alright?
Man: Yes, thank you!
Peter: No problem. Let's get you down.
Peter grabs the man and swings towards the streets and he lets the man go.
George: See you're doing a good job.
Peter turns around to see Gwen's dad.
Peter: Captain Stacy! What're you doing here?
George: Heard of some commotion and decided to head down to see what's up.
Peter: It's the Carnage Killer, seems like he's now obsessed with me.
George: Is he up there?
Peter: I'll check.
Peter starts running up the side of the building and makes it to the top and sees that CK isn't there. Peter then sees a phone and fires a web and flings it back towards him. The phone then rings and Peter answers it.
CK: That. Was. EXHILARATING!!! Oh, this is going to be so much fun!!
Peter: Oh yeah? Then how about you come back here and we'll settle this.
CK: Oooohhhh, I'd love to but I have bigger plans in store. We'll be seeing each other alot. And make sure to keep an eye on those you care about the most, they might just become my next victims. Bye!
Peter: Wa-
CK hangs up and Peter puts the phone down. Peter takes off his mask and a look of fear is on his face.
Peter: Does he know who I am?