Vulture Vs Spider-Man

Peter is swinging through the city looking for Adrian when he feels someone calling him. Peter pulls out his phone and sees it's Harry. Peter connects his phone to the Webline and answers Harry.
Peter: What's wrong Harry?
Harry: What's wrong? What's wrong is that you aren't here talking to the girl you fucking love!
Peter: Sorry, got a text from Trent saying he needed my help and I didn't think so I grabbed my bag and headed home. Sorry man for always disappointing you.
Harry: *sighs* No no no, it's alright. It's just, Cindy was really looking forward to hanging out with you.
Peter lands on a roof.
Peter: Really? She told you that?
Harry: No, but I can see the look on her face. And also Gwen's, which is pure anger towards you.
Peter: I'll make it up to both of them later, how about you try to get a dance with Ms.Stacy.
Harry: And get arrested by her dad for even having my hands on her? Nah man, I'm pretty good. But, just try talking to Cindy more. Please man?
Peter: Promise. Gotta go, tell Cindy I'm sorry.
Harry: Will do. See ya man.
Harry hangs up and Peter sighs.
Peter: Great. Had to be a hero, didn't I. Couldn't just wait until tomorrow... I sometimes hate myself. Now where is that old bird?
Then Peter start feeling that sense of danger again. Peter turns around and then is grabbed by Adrian.
Adrian: I had a feeling you would show up.
Peter: Yeah well, really regretting that right now.
Peter prys Adrian's grip from him and Peter falls. Peter quickly fires a web and attaches it to the back of Adrian.
Peter: Come on Toomes, can't we talk about this? Like scientist to scientist?
Adrian: You don't seem like a scientist, just a little boy pretending to be a man.
Peter: That hurts, now I gotta climb this web and-
Adrian makes a turn and slams Peter into a brick wall.
Peter: Ok, maybe you should just not-
Adrian then slams Peter into another building.
Peter: It's like you're trying to get rid of me.
Adrian: I AM!!!
Peter: That hurts my feelings.
Adrian aims his left wing towards the webline.
Peter: What are you doing?
Adrian: Cutting you down to size.
Adrian's wing shoots a small razor blade, cutting the line.
Peter: NICE CALLBACK!!!
Peter fires a web and starts swinging after Adrian.
Peter: Give it up Adrian, you need to stop for your family.
Adrian: YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!!!
Adrian starts firing those razor blades at Peter but Peter dodges.
Peter: I know you have a niece and great niece you care about. You need to turn yourself in, for their sakes.
Adrian: I'M DOING THIS FOR THEIR SAKES!!!
Adrian turns around and flies straight into Peter. Adrian grabs Peter and starts flying into an abandoned building. Adrian throws Peter into the building. Peter goes through the wall and hits a pillar, destroying it. Peter looks up and sees the ceiling starts cracking.
Peter: Oh come on, why me?!
The roof falls on Peter and everything goes black. A few seconds later Peter throws some rubble off of him and coughs.
Peter: Well, that was the most damage done to me yet.
Peter grabs his face and feels his mask is ripped and nose bleeding.
Peter: Fuck, that's just great.
Peter looks down and sees his costume is ripped and torn. Peter sighs and then looks up to see Adrian.
Adrian: Prepare to die Spider-Man.
Peter: How about no.
Peter shoots two weblines behind Adrian.
Adrian: Missed.
Peter: Nah.
Peter walks back a bit and then flings foward towards Adrian, kicking him in the face. Peter then climbs on the back of Adrian.
Peter: You've done it now Vulture. I was trying to be nice but now you've ripped my costume. Do you know how long it'll take for me to sow this together?
Adrian: Get off me you arachnid!!
Peter: Hey look, you actually know that I'm not an insect. So proud beaky, so proud.
Peter punches the back of Adrian's wings.
Adrian: You buffoon!! Do you know what you've done?!
Peter: Yeah, I've just landed this bird.
Peter and Adrian start falling to the ground. Peter starts firing webs and attaching them to the back of the wings. Peter gets off as Adrian is stuck in the air.
Peter: Gotta go condor, but just to tell you. Your family will never be the same. You should've stopped Adrian.
Peter turns around and swings off. A few minutes later the police drive up and cut Adrian down. They take off his wings and put him in the back of a cruiser. Peter watches from a roof and he rips his mask off.
Peter: Cindy will hate me forever now.

(At the Oscorp prison)

Adrian is now wearing an orange jumpsuit and is thrown into a cell similar to Max's.
???: Hey there neighbor.
Adrian looks to see Max sitting in his room smirking.
Adrian: Why are you smiling?
Max: Because today's your lucky day.
Adrian: How?
Goblin: Glad you asked.
Adrian turns around to see the Goblin, still wearing the green and purple suit but now wearing a green goblin mask.
Adrian: Who the hell are you?
Goblin: The warden of this place basically. Now, you want to provide for your family.
Adrian: Yes. I'll do whatever it takes to do it.
Goblin: Good, cause I'll need you for a job then.