The Sandman Dreams pt 2

Peter is swinging through the city at night, looking for Flint when he gets a call from somebody and Peter answers.
Peter: Yo.
Cindy: Hey Peter, I heard you were there when that sand guy attacked us and I wanted to know if you're ok?
Peter: Perfectly fine. Spider-Man stopped me before I could do anything stupid.
Cindy: What do you mean?
Peter: I was going to stay back and fight that guy but Spider-Man stopped me and led me to a safe place.
Cindy: Oh... well it's good that you're alright.
Peter: Yeah... Are you ok?
Cindy: I don't know. I'm just not me right now.
Peter stops swinging and lands on a rooftop.
Peter: I know.
Cindy: Are you ok? You seem off. I heard about the fight between you and Harry.
Peter: Ah don't worry about that, I was just angry and took it out on him. I already apologised to him.
Cindy: Is it because of your uncle?
Peter grips his fist and takes off his mask.
Peter: I don't know. Maybe.
Cindy: Is it me?
Peter sits down and puts his back against the ledge.
Peter: I don't know.
Cindy: What happend to my uncle wasn't your fault. He decided to go against the law, he knew the consequences. Besides, you had nothing to do with my uncle.
Peter: ... Yeah, I guess you're right.
Cindy: Just... try to not blame yourself for things that go wrong ok?
Peter: Ok.
Cindy: I will call you later ok? Bye.
Peter: Bye.
Peter hangs up and puts his head down. He sits there in silence until he hears a scream. Peter quickly gets up and puts his mask back on amd swings to where the scream came from. Peter lands in an alley way and then sees a dead body, the body is entirely covered in blood. Peter walks towards the body and sees thay the face is all slashed up. Peter steps back with disgust and looks to the wall and sees something is written in blood. The letter C and K are written in blood just above the dead body on the wall.
Peter: What the hell?
Peter presses his mask and makes an anonymous call to the N.Y.P.D and tells them what he found. Peter hangs up and starts walking away when he feels a hand grab his shoulder.
Peter: Hey, let go dude.
Flint: How about no.
Peter quickly turns around and sees a giant fist of sand hit him and send him flying into the streets, hitting a moving cab. Peter slowly gets up and feels his spider sense start blaring. Peter looks up and sees a giant hammer of sand swing down towards him but Peter quickly jumps out of the way as the hammer hits the cab.
Peter: Hey dude, that cab driver deserves a tip for you destroying his car.
Flint: Sure, after I kill you.
Peter: I prefer if you didn't, it would bring down my ratings.
Flint's hand turns to sand.
Flint: Don't you ever shut up?!
Flint then throws his fist at Peter, sending him flying into a hot dog stand. Peter quickly gets up and throws the already ruined hot dog stand at Flint, but before the stand could hit Flint he transformed his entire body into sand, causing the stand to go right through him.
Peter: Oooook, should've saw that one coming.
Flint then throws one of his fist at Peter, sending him flying into an oncoming car. Peter falls to the ground, feeling the pain go through his back.
Peter: *groans* Gonna feel that in the morning.
Peter gets up and sees the woman in the car with a terrified look in her face.
Peter: You alright?!
The woman points behind Peter and Peter turns around to see Flint charging towards him with his hands turned into maces.
Peter: Oh yeah, Mr. Sandy Beach. Totally forgot about him.
Peter turns around and starts charging at Flint. The two clash but Flint easily changes into sand, causing Peter to walk on Flint. Flint then manifests a hand out of sand and grabs Peter's legs. Flint reformed and slams Peter into a car.
Peter: Ow, my back.
Flint: Don't worry, it'll be over soon.
Peter: Heh, that's what she said.
Flint: God you are so immature.
Flint transforms his other hand into a drill and holds Peter up.
Peter: I think it's the concussion I probably have. By the way, you got plans later?
Flint: What?!
???: Freeze.
Flint turns to see Captain Stacy and a bunch of officers pointing their weapons at Flint and Peter.
Peter*whispers*: Captain Stacy?!
George: Hands up now, or we will open fire!!!
Peter: WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! GET OUT OF HERE NOW!!!!
Flint: Heh, I'll do with you later.
Flint throws Peter to the side and starts walking towards the officers. Peter quickly gets up and starts frantically looking around to look for something he can use to stop Flint.
Peter*thoughts*: What can I use? He's literally made out of sand, there's no way I can stop-
Peter looks and sees a fire hydrant, and he then creates a plan. As this is going on, Flint is still walking towards the officers.
George: We have no choice, FIRE!!!
The officers start firing their guns but the bullets just go through Flint.
Flint: Heh, they call me Sandman for a reason pigs.
Flint transforms his hands into hammers and is about to smash the cops when he feels something hit him. He looks down and sees a manhole cover hit his side.
Flint: What?!
Peter: HEY SANDMAN!!!
Flint turns around and stares straight at Peter.
Peter: You want me?! Come and get it!!!
Flint: Shut up.
Flint then starts running right at Peter, but Peter doesn't move. Flint is right on top of Peter and Flint swings down one of his hands but before he could hit Peter, Peter jumps out of the way, causing Flint to hit the fire hydrant, but he only dent it. Flint then starts laughing.
Flint: What did you think would happend?! I'd destroy this hydrant?! I'm not that stupid.
Peter: I know.
Flint has suprised look on his face and then sees that Peter is holding a webline in his hand.
Flint: What's that?
Peter: For this.
Peter tugs on the web really hard and it rips the top off the hydrant, spraying the water directly at Flint. Flint steps back as his body becomes more mud like.
Flint: Damn it.
Peter: Yo Sandman-
Flint looks up and sees Peter in the air falling towards him with a fist ready.
Peter: -beach time's over!!!
Peter then punches Flint, causing him to fall to the ground, with his face indented and knocked out. Peter stumbles backwards. Peter then grabs the top of the hydrant and places it back onto the whole hydrant and webs it back on.
Peter: Well, it won't hold it for long but it'll do.
Peter then feels a hand on his shoulder and he quickly brushes it off and turns around, ready to fight but sees that it's Captain Stacy.
George: You ok?!
Peter: Y-yeah. Sorry, had a long day.
George: Heh same. Just wanted to say thanks Spider-Man.
Peter: Always happy to help.
Peter then sees the cops put some futuristic cuffs on Flint and put him in the back of a cruiser.
Peter: What you put on him?
George: Power dampners. Oscorp designed them specifically for these type of cases.
Peter: I see...
George: Don't worry, we have no plans to use them on you.
Peter: Thanks. I should be going now. Thanks again Captain.
Peter then swings away, feeling a bit better that everything is seemingly over.

(At the supervillain prison)

Flint walks down the hall of cells when he sees Adrian and Max waiting for him.
Adrian: Did the boss hire you?
Flint: Boss?! You mean Osborne?
Goblin: No.
The Goblin steps out of the shadows and heads towards Flint.
Goblin: Osborne works for me, and that means so do you.
Flint: So what? You need me for something?
Goblin: Yes, in destroying Spider-Man.
Flint: Heh yeah right. You can't. I couldn't even beat him.
Max: On your own, but together we can actually stop him.
Flint: I thought you liked the Spider?
Max: I do anything to help my brother.
Goblin: Will you help us?
Flint: No. I'm just gonna serve my time.
Flint steps around Goblin and walks towards his cell.
Goblin: Not even for your daughter?
Flint stops dead in his tracks.
Flint: I don't have a daughter.
Goblin: Really? Then who's this?
Flint turns around and sees a video of a little girl that looks like Flint.
Flint: What is-
Goblin: I guess your ex-fiance never told you that she was pregnant huh? Oh and don't worry, I won't harm her. In fact, I can help you see her. If you help me take down Spider-Man.
Flint: Why do you care about Spider-Man?
Goblin: He's a challenge, and I really hate challenges. So, you in?
Flint: ... Alright, I'm in.
Goblin: Excellent. We are almost complete.