What A Shocker

Peter swings through the city.
Peter: Damn, where's that grocery store? Need to pick up some eggs.
Peter then hears ab explosion and lands on a building and sees smoke in the sky.
Peter: *sighs* I just want to deal with normal problems like girls and picking up eggs. Well, better go stop some bank robbers.
Peter takes off his backpack and webs it to a wall, put his hood up and then swings towards the smoke.

(At the bank)

Cops are firing at a group of 3 men. One is a giant buff dude, one is wearing a fancy suit and the other has a cowboy hat and a whip.
???: What do we do Dan?
Fancy Dan: I'm thinking Ox! Damn it, what's taking him so long? Montana, go and check on him!
The man with the whip starts walking into the bank when Peter drops in front of Montana.
Peter: Wow, your name is Montana? Do you also have that thick southern talk partner?
Montana: SHUT YOUR MOUTH BOY!!!
Montana cracks his whip and tries to hit Peter but Peter grabs the whip and pulls Montana towards him and knocks Montana out.
Peter: Jeez, Dealing with two supervillains and now I have to deal with normal villains, kinda isn't fun but at least it'll be easy.
Fancy Dan: Ox, take him out!
The big guy starts walking towards Peter while cracking his knuckles.
Ox: I'm going to break you little boy.
Peter: Boy? Where?
Peter starts looking around.
Peter: I don't see a boy anywhere around here.
Peter then looks at Ox.
Peter: Oh wait, there's one. Right in front of me.
Ox roars with anger and slams his fist into the ground. Peter jumps into the air before the fist hit him and landed on Ox's back.
Peter: Yeehaaaaawwww!!! Now this is what I call a bull ride.
Peter webs Ox's face and makes Ox runs into a wall. Peter jumps off of Ox right before he rams into the wall.
Peter: Get it? Because your name is Ox and Ox is kinda like a bull?
Ox is knocked out.
Peter: Jeez, rough crowd.
Peter then starts sensing something's about to happend and jumped back as two bullets flew passed where Peter was. Peter looks at Fancy Dan.
Peter: So do they call you Fancy Dan?
Fancy Dan: Yeah.
Peter: Why be so fancy? The suit will get dirty during fights.
Fancy Dan: Hmm, you gotta-
Peter webs on of Dan's hands and throws the webbed hand into his face, knocking Dan out.
Peter: Well, that was really easy. But I don't see anything that'll cause an explos-
Peter's spidey sense starts tingling.
???: Well well. If it isn't the infamous SpiderMan.
Peter turns around to see a guy wearing a yellow ski mask, a brown and yellow jacket, browm pants, brown boots, and two mechanical gauntlets.

Peter: So what do they call you? The Quilt Man? Also there's a hyphen between Spider and Man.
Shocker: I'm The Shocker.
Peter: Really? Do your gauntlets shoot out electrical blasts?
Shocker: No, the shoot out electrical vibrations.
Peter: But.... Why Shocker? The Vibrator makes much more sense.
Shocker: Shut it!
Shocker fires a blast of vibrations at Peter but he dodges it. Peter fires web at the gauntlets but Shocker fires a small blast and destroys the web.
Peter: Do did you make it yourself?
Shocker: I made the designs of the gauntlets but I didn't build them.
Peter: I was talking about that butt ugly costume but that's cool too.
Shocker: Disrespectful punk.
Shocker raises his hands and slams them onto the ground, creating a shockwave of vibration. Shocker looks up but doesn't see Peter.
Shocker: Where-
Peter taps on Shockers shoulder and Shocker turns around.
Peter: So, you should surrender.
Shocker tries to blast Peter, but then he looks at his hands and sees that they are webbed up. Shocker sighed and sits on the ground.
Shocker: Alright, I give.
Peter: Cool, so how did you manage to protect your bones from shattering with the force of the vibrations?
Shocker: The gloves are kinda dampners, causing the vibrations to not break my bones.
Peter: Fascinating, you could do wonders with that kinda tech, the suit and the gloves. Though you should get a redesign.
Shocker: Heh, tell that to Oscorp.
Peter: Oscorp?
Shocker: Nevermind. You should leave, it looks like the cops might shoot at you.
Peter looks up and sees all the cops pointing their guns at him.
Peter: Alright, hopefully I never see you again Shocker.
Peter fires a webline and swings away. Peter goes back to the roof and grabs his bag when he hears a ring in his ear. He presses his ear.
Peter: Sup Trent.
Trent: Dude the comms are working like gold.
Peter: I think you mean Webline.
Peter puts his bag on and starts swinging through the city.
Trent: *sigh* Fine, The Webline is gold. But I'm calling because me and May wanna know if you got the eggs.
Peter: Not yet, still searching for it. Got held up by a bank robbery. Met a supervillain who isn't that bad.
Trent: Well hurry up, May is getting worried.
Peter: Got it. Will get back home soon.
Peter hears Trent hang up and sees the store.
Peter: Finally.
Peter starts swing towards the store when something flies in and grabs Peter.
Peter: What the hell?!
Peter looks up and sees Adrian.
Peter: Who the hell are you?!
Adrian: I'm the Vulture, and you need to get out of my way.
Peter: Dude, I haven't even insulted you yet, let alone get in your way.
Peter shoots a web in Adrian's face. Adrian throws Peter onto a roof and he lands on the roof, ripping off the web.
Adrian: You should've let Shocker rob that bank boy.
Peter: Oh, so you're Quilt Man's boss. Sorry, but I had no choice but to do a good deed.
Adrian: Get in my way again, and I'll cut you down to size Spider-Man.
Adrian flies away, leaving Peter puzzled.