Along Came A Spider pt 1

???: Peter get up!!!
A young teenage boy with medium long brown hair with blue eyes gets up out of bed. He stretches and goes to the bathroom. A few minutes later, his hair is pretty neat and is wearing a white t-shirt and blue jeans.
Peter: Where are they?
Peter walks towards a desk and starts feeling the surface. Peter touches some glasses and then puts them on. Peter looks around his room, which is filled with science stuff. Peter grabs a camera and puts on some grey socks and black and white shoes and leaves his room. Peter walks down the stairs and sees an older man wearing reading glasses, a blue shirt, black pants and brown boots. An older woman is making food.
Peter: Morning Uncle Ben, Aunt May.
May: Morning Peter.
Ben: Hey slugger. You stayed up texting Gwen and Harry?
Peter: I have no idea what you're talking about Uncle Ben.
Ben: Suuurrrreee.
Ben winks at Peter and Peter smirks. May places down two plates of bacon, sausage, waffles and eggs infront of Ben and Peter.
Peter: Thanks Aunt May.
Ben: Thanks sweety.
May: Now hurry up Peter, Harry called and said he'll be here in a few minutes.
Peter: And you couldn't try to wake me up earlier?!
Ben: We did. You just didn't hear us.
Peter stuffs the waffles and sausages down his throat and eats half the bacon and some of the eggs when he hears a car horn. Peter gets up, grabs his bag and brown jacket and exits his house. Peter looks and sees an orange with blue striped Lamborghini parked infront of Peter's suburban house.
???: Hurry up slow poke.
Peter opens the passenger side door and gets in. He looks to his left and sees a young teenage boy with very short brown hair, wearing a black jacket, orange dress shirt, blue jeans, and white shoes.
Peter: Sorry, overslept again Harry.
Harry: It's fine Pete. Let's just get going.
Peter looks towards his house and sees Ben and May standing on the porch.
Peter: Bye Uncle Ben and Aunt May.
Ben: Get back home safely. And don't miss your first hour again!!
Harry: Sorry about that Mr.Parker, it was my fault that time.
Ben: Alright, just make it back home on a decent hour.
Peter: I will try Uncle Ben.
Harry drives off and Ben and May wave their nephew off.
Harry: So, they figured out?
Peter: That we skipped first hour to sneak into the girl's locker room? No, they don't.
Harry: Whew, that's good.
Peter: Can't believe you made me do that.
Harry: Well, I gave you the possibility of you know who being there.
Peter: Instead, we got to see Gwen. And by we, I mean you cause I closed my eyes when I saw her face.
Harry: Tch, pussy.
Peter: No. Respectable of a friend.
Harry: I mean, you don't like her.
Peter: But you do.
Harry: I have no idea what you are talking about.
Peter: Why don't you ask her out? She clearly likes you.
Harry: Really Pete?
Peter: Seriously dude.
Harry pulls into the parking lot of their high school. The two friends get out of the car and enter the school. The two walk to their lockers and start opening it up and grabbing their schoolwork.
Harry: Yo Pete, turn around.
Peter turns around and sees an small asian girl with medium length black hair, black jacket, white shirt, black skirt and black shoes opening a locker five lockers away from Peter and Harry.
Peter: Fucking hate you dude.
Harry: Come on, ask her out dude.
Peter: I can't ask Cindy Moon out! She probably doesn't even likes me.
Cindy walks towards Peter and Harry.
Cindy: Hi Peter.
Peter: H-hey Cindy.
Cindy smiles and walks away.
Harry: She clearly likes you.
Peter: No she doesn't.
Harry: She didn't even say hi to me dude.
Peter: Can't help you there dude.
Harry: Why don't you just sit down and talk to her?
Peter: Because she has better things to do then hang out with me.
Then the bell rings.
Harry: You have to live a little Pete.
Peter: I'll see you later Harry.
Harry messes up Peter's hair a little and runs off. Peter smirks and shakes his head and closes his locker and walks to his first hour.

Hello guys. Yes I know, another story. Well this one I'm doing because I actually really want to write my own Spider-Man story, with of course fan art from the fan base. Remember, I don't own Spider-Man or any characters that Marvel owns. I'll be creating a few characters and the story is basically my own except for some storylines that will be in place here and there. Hope you guys enjoy the first chapter, and I'll see you guys in the rest hopefully.