Decision

Peter climbs into his room from his window and falls onto the floor. Peter then hears his door being open something wheeling towards him. Peter turns around and sees Trent.
Peter: Sup.
Trent: Dude, what the happend?!
Peter: Fought a dude made out of sand. Think I have some broken bones, I don't know. Hurts like hell.
Trent: Dude, can you get on the bed?!
Peter struggles to get up, but he manages to get onto the bed. Trent helps take off the hoodie and sees that they're pieces of glass in Peter's back.
Trent: Dude, you have glass on your back.
Peter: I do? No wonder why I feel like an M. Night Shymalan film.
Trent: That's not a funny joke dude. Hold on, I know you have pliers here somewhere.
Trent rolls towards Peter's desk, while Peter takes off his mask and just starts taking deep breaths. Trent returns with the pliers.
Trent: You ready?
Peter: No, but do it.
Trent uses the pliers and pulls out one piece of glass, making Peter grunt in pain and grip his bed.
Trent: You can yell, May isn't home.
Peter: Where is she?
Trent: Looking for a job.
Trent pulls out two more, making Peter grip the bed more and hold in the pain.
Peter: Can you try not to make it so bad?
Trent: Sorry, only 7 more left.
Peter: K. But why is May out looking for a job? I get money from the Bugle, she doesn't have to worry.
Trent: But she does. She has to pay the bills Pete, not you.
Peter: Yeah, you're right.
Trent pulls out 3 more, but Peter doesn't notice.
Peter: Just hope she doesn't take jobs that'll be a huge strain on her.
Trent: Well, she is a Parker.
Peter: I know, don't remind me.
Trent pulls out the final 4 and then pulls out a needle and thread.
Peter: You're gonna stitch me up?
Trent: Who else? You certainly can't reach back here. And we don't want May to find out you're Spider-Man, so it has to be me.
Peter: I know, I just wasn't gonna stitch them up.
Trent begins to start stitching up the cuts.
Trent: Well, you definitely do need to stitch them, don't want them bleeding when you're sleeping.
Peter: I guess.
Trent: Everything alright?
Peter: I had a call from Cindy before I was attacked by Sandman.
Trent: Oh? Did you guys start making kissing sounds?
Peter: Dude, I'm being serious.
Trent: Sorry, go on.
Peter: I mean it wasn't a long call but...
Trent: But what?
Peter: Made me realize that I can't have a relationship with Cindy. I can't make her worry about me when I'm out there.
Trent: But yet it's ok for me to worry about you when you're out there?
Peter: Do you worry?
Trent: Nah, not really.
Peter: Well ok then, my point still stands.
Trent: So you're gonna try to push your feelings about her away?
Peter: Yeah, for her own safety.
Trent: You gonna stop being her friend?
Peter: No, just try not to be in a relationship with her.
Trent: Sounds reasonable. And done.
Peter gets off his bed and stands.
Peter: Feeling better already, thanks Trent.
Trent: No problem. But, a word of advice?
Peter: Give.
Trent: Don't try to push others out. You're gonna have to tell someone else about your secret. I can't help you out forever.
Peter: Yeah, but who?
Trent: Harry? He's like your best friend.
Peter: Yeah, but he's dealing with his own problems and I don't want to add to those problems.
Trent: How about Gwen?
Peter: I would but what if her sense of justice makes her tell her father that I'm Spider-Man?
Trent: Then tell her father.
Peter: I mean, he seems to trust me, but he may be forced to arrest me and I don't want him to struggle with that desicion to either turn me in or not.
Trent: Well, what about Flash? Or Felicia?
Peter: Flash I barely talk to because of his sports and I barely know Felicia.
Trent: I mean, you two seem to be hitting it off.
Peter: ... How-
Trent: The webline in your mask is on and sometimes I can hear you from this end.
Peter: So you've been listening to my conversations?
Trent: Nah, it rarely happends. I just heard it this morning and heard you and Felicia flirt.
Peter: We were not flirting.
Trent: Clearly.
Peter: And besides, me and her are just now becoming closer friends, I just can't put all this on her.
Trent: So... Basically no one.
Peter: Yeah, basically no one.
Trent wheels up to Peter and pats his back carefully.
Trent: You'll find someone else to tell, I know you will.
Peter: Thanks Trent.
Trent nods and wheels out of the room, leaving Peter to contemplate his thoughts.