A Shocking Return pt 1

Peter is sleeping in his bed when he hears his phone ringing. He wakes up and struggles to grab the phone and he answers it.
Peter: Hello?
Betty: Hey Peter, it's me Betty.
Peter: Betty? What the hell are you doing, it's like-
Peter looks at a clock and sees that it's 5 o'clock in the morning.
Peter: -5 in the morning.
Betty: I need your camera for the bugle.
Peter: Betty, we aren't official partners at the bugle, that's Gargan.
Betty: He's here too.
Peter: You're not fucking with me right?
Betty: I'm not, just get over here. I'll text you the location.
Peter: *sighs* Fine, I'll be there.
Peter hangs up and sighs. He gets out of bed and grabs some clean clothes and heads to the bathroom. A few minutes later he steps out wearing his clothes and grabs the suit and looks at it.
Peter: I need a new suit, or make one. The hoods been getting in the way of web slinging, the hair sticking out could be a problem, and it's kinda to baggy. I'll figure something out.
Peter stuffs the suit in his backpack and grabs his camera. Peter walks down the stairs and then sees Aunt May staring at him.
Peter: JESUS!!! You scared me May.
May: Where are you going?
Peter: Bugle stuff. I don't know, I just got called in.
May: They shouldn't be calling you in so early.
Peter: Eh, what can I do? We need the money.
May: Peter, don't worry about that. I'm taking care of it.
Peter: Yeah well, I don't want you to solely take care of things.
Peter walks up and kisses May on the cheek.
Peter: I'll be back home when I'm done.
May: Be careful.
Peter: I will.
Peter walks out of the house and starts swinging to where Betty texted him to go.

(In the middle of New York)

Peter walks around a corner and sees a bunch of windows destroyed and cars flipped over. Peter starts snapping some pics.
???: Nice work kid, already taking photos.
Peter turns around and sees Mac.
Peter: So Betty wasn't lying.
Mac: Nah, she wasn't. Just knew that you would actually come out here to take some pictures for me then her.
Peter: So what happend?
Mac: A guy called the Shocker. His real name is Herman Schultz.
Peter: *snickers* Herman, that's funny.
Mac: What?
Peter: Nothing. So what was he doing?
Mac: Tried to rob a store, almost got killed by a shotgun. This guy is kinda pathetic, even if his tech is impressive.
Peter: Anyone know where he is?
Mac: Nope, but he'll do something again. They always do.
Peter: Hey Mac, can I ask you something?
Mac: Go for it.
Peter: Were you a cop? The way you act makes it seem like you were one.
Mac sighs and rubs his eyes.
Mac: Yeah kid, I was a cop. A regular uniformed cop but I knew alot about crime and detective work.
Peter: How come you aren't a detective.
Mac: I have a sense of curiosity, and stuck my nose where it didn't belong. Kicked me off the force, but Jonah caught wind of what I did and wanted me as an investigative reporter. I refused at first, but Jonah gave me a case and told me to look it over, and come to the Bugle if I wanted the job.
Peter: What was the case?
Mac: The Kingpin.
Peter stares in shock as Mac walks towards a cop. Peter smirks and takes another photo when he sees some guy with short brown hair and brown hair wearing the Shocker's clothes stares at Peter.
Peter: Mac!!
Mac turns and looks to where Peter is looking and sees the man start running.
Mac: I'm after him!!
Mac starts running after the man. Peter runs to an alley way and changes into his Spider-Man suit and swings after Mac.