Spider-Man meets The Rejects

Warning, this story is not at all connected to the main plot of this story at all, I'm just writing this to get my friend to read this story. You don't have to read this, but if you do, then enjoy a hopefully entertaining story.

Peter swings throughout New York.
Peter: WOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!
Peter is doing tricks in the air as he is swinging throughout the city.
Peter: Alright, first things first gotta get a gift for MJ or else she will murder me if I forget our anniversary again. Then swing by Harry's and just have chat. Man, what a time to be Peter Parker. And thank god there's no crime lately. Seems like life is finally giving Peter Parker a chance to have a normal-
Suddenly, a bright light appears beneath Peter as he stops on the side of a building. Peter sighs and shakes his head.
Peter: Nevermind life, just fuck me why dont ya.
Peter swings towards the light and sees a huge purple portal in the middle of the street. Peter lands on a building.
Peter: *thoughts* A portal? Why is there one in the street?
Suddenly a figure steps out of the portal. The figure is male wearing a black Red Hood helmet from Titans with a red skull on the helmet, black leather jacket with a red skull on the back, black shirt, black leather gloves, black jeans, black combat boots with two swords on his back, a katana and a long sword. The figure looks around his surroundings.
???: What the fuck?!
Suddenly five more figures appear next to the man. On the skull man' right is a man wearing a red and black sleeveless leather hoodie, a deadpool mask, white boxing tape on his hands, black jeans and black boots. Next to him is a girl with long black hair into a ponytail, wearing a purple domino mask, purple scarf, dark blue shirt, purple leather jacket, blue jeans, black boots and black gloves. Next to her is a man wearing a batman cowl without the pointy ears, a black longcoat, black shirt, black jeans and black boots. To the skull man's left is a huge grey skinned man with stitches all over his body with long messy black hair, his left eye is yellow and his right eye is blue, and he's wearing a black sleeveless leather trench coat, black fingerless gloves, a grey tanktop, black jeans and black boots with a double bladed axe on his back. Next to the big guy is a girl with short teal hair wearing a black Winter Soldier face mask, a black t-shirt, blue elbow pads, purple fingerless gloves, black shorts, purple knee pads, and blue tennis shoes. The portal behind them disappears and the man with the deadpool mask grabs the skull man's shoulder.
???2: What just happend Immortal?
Immortal: No idea Deadpool. Neon, go find any landmarks to identify where we are.
The teal haired girl rolls her eyes as her body glows bright purple as she races off super fast. Immortal touches his helmet by his ear for a few seconds before letting go defeated.
Immortal: Can't get in contact with Titan.
The girl in purple starts looking agitated.
???3: Who do you think did this? Slayer?
Immortal: No Energy, Slayer would've made it mkre obvious it was him, and he wouldn't have trapped us somewhere random.
The guy in the black trench coat starts moving his hands into signs.
Immortal: No, Alice doesn't have that kinda power Silence. None of the Mad Hatters do.
The big guy scratches his head.
???4: Maybe it's Bishop coming back from the dead and decided to fuck with us again.
Immortal: Maybe Frank, but we need to figure out where we are.
Neon suddenly appears right next to Immortal.
Neon: Seems like we might be in New York.
Immortal: New York? How the hell we get from Minnesota to New York?
Deadpool: Gifted ability?
Immortal: Anything is up on the board right now.
Peter jumps into an alley and walks behind the six.
Peter: Alright you six, halloween isn't for another 3 months, so get on home.
The six turn around to see Peter.
Deadpool: *whispers* Dude, that's fucking-
Immortal: *whispers* Remain calm. This could be a trap.
Immortal grabs the long sword and draws it out.
Immortal: Who are you?
Peter looks around.
Peter: You serious? I'm Spider-Man!
Immortal: What's your name?
Peter: Like I'm gonna tell some D-List villains my real name. Now, what was that portal? Where did you come from?
Immortal: Does the name Peter Parker mean anything to you?
Peter tenses up as the Immortal saids his name.
Peter: Who are you?!
Immortal: We're the Rejects, and we don't want any-
Peter fires a web at Immortal's head and pulls the web towards the ground. Deadpool: Get him.
Energy's hands glow bright purple as she starts firing balls of energy at Peter. Peter quickly dodges each blast as suddenly Neon appears in a purple neon blur and punches Peter with super speed, sending him flying into a lamp post. Peter falls to his knees and coughs.
Peter: *thoughts* Ok, guess these kids have powers then. Can't let them-
Peter's Spidey Sense goes off and he quickly rolls away as Deadpool swings his fist which has a single long blade coming from his knuckles at Peter.
Peter: Careful DP, could slice someone's head off.
Deadpool: Just defending myself. Frank, Silence now!!!
Peter turns around to see Silence scream at Peter, the sound waves become a blast of sound that sends Peter flying towards Frank, who is wielding his axe as his body starts to be surrounded by electricity. Frank raises the axe and swings it at Peter, but suddenly the Immortal pushes Peter out of the way as the axe hits him square in the chest. Peter lands in his iconic pose and looks at the Immortal.
Frank: Why'd you get in the way boss?
Frank takes the axe out of the Immortal's body. Peter sees the cut in the chest start to heal itself.
Immortal: Cause he's being defensive. We've just appeared in his world and just revealed to him that we know his name. So of course he'll be aggressive.
Peter stands up.
Peter: Who the hell are you people?!
The rest of the team start heading towards Immortal and group around him.
Immortal: I'm the Immortal, and we're the Rejcects!

..... Fuck me, I might make this into a mini series, hate you FlyingFishYT. Anyways, hope you've enjoyed this brief side story and next chapter, we'll begin headung towards some carnage. Anyways, I hope you all have a wonderful life and I'll see you all later. Bye.