Along Came A Spider pt 2

Peter is sitting in a science classroom when a girl with long blonde hair wearing a white dress shirt and black sweater vest, black skirt, and black shoes hands him a note. Peter opens it up and reads it.
???: "So I heard that you like Cindy... When were you gonna tell me Pete?!".
Peter writes on the note and hands it to the girl. The girl reads the note.
Peter: "Gwen, I was gonna tell you.... When I got the balls to ask her out. And did Harry tell you? That sly bastard.".
Gwen: *whispers* Yes he did, but you should've told me.
Peter: *whispers* Look, I was gonna tell ok? Don't need to kick my ass because of that.
Gwen: *whispers* But she's my girl best friend dude.
Peter: I'm sorry.
Teacher: Did you say something Parker?
Peter: Uh, no sir.
Teacher: Good. Now remember, tomorrow is the Oscorp lab field trip, so don't forget.
Bell rings and Peter leaves the classroom but is stopped by Gwen pulling on his backpack.
Gwen: Seriously, were you ever gonna tell me?
Peter: Yes Gwen, of course.
Gwen: Good.
Gwen punches Peter's arm.
Gwen: Come on, Flash and Harry are waiting in the parking lot.
Peter and Gwen exit the school to see Harry sitting next to his Lambo and a tall teenage boy with a blonde crew cut, wearing a blue and white letterman jacket, blue jeans, and black boots.
Harry: Gwen, Pete! Hurry up, or me and Flash will leave yah.
Flash: No we won't.
Peter walks up to Flash and the two hug each other.
Peter: Hey man, how's football?
Flash: It's alright. Need your help for chemistry though.
Peter: Happy to help Flash. So, you guys ready?
Harry: Yeah. By the way, Gwen's with me Pete so you're driving with Eugene.
Peter: Of course I am Harry.
Flash: Don't call me Eugene Harold.
Harry: Alright, alright.
Harry and Gwen get into Harry's Lambo while Peter and Flash get into a blue pick-up truck. The two vehicles drive off.

(In a lab)

A man in a business suit with short red hair walks into the lab to see two scientists looking around frantically.
???: What happend?
Scientist1: Mr.Osborn, we seemed to have lost one of the spiders sir.
Mr.Osborn: WHAT?! FIND IT NOW!! WE CAN'T AFFORD TO HAVE THAT RUNNING AROUND TOMORROW!! My son and his classmates will be here so I want that spider found NOW!!!!
Mr.Osborn walks away and the two scientists keep searching. On the ceiling, a red and blue spider walks into a vent and crawls through it.

(The next day)

Peter and his class enter the Oscorp lab.
Harry: So, ready to meet my dad?
Peter: Norman will be here?
Harry: Yeah, he's actually quite happy to be meeting you.
Peter: And your girlfriend?
Harry: Shut up Peter.
Gwen: Harry has a girlfriend?
Peter: cough You cough.
Gwen: What?
Peter: Quiet, Harry's dad is here.
Norman walks infront of the class.
Norman: Hello, my name is Norman Osborn. I know some of you may know my son Harry.
He nods towards Harry and Harry waves.
Norman: Anyway, I'll be showing you around the lab but first let me show you our spider research.
Norman leads the class towards an exhibit that shows a bunch of spiders.
Norman: We are researching spiders to help cure cancer or Alzheimer's. The spider is a fascinating creature, able to spin webs and stick to solid surfaces.
As Norman rambles on, the spider that climbed into the vent falls onto Peter's arm. It starts crawling until it reaches Peter's hand and bites it.
Peter: OW!!
Peter flings the spider off of him. Peter grabs his hand and notices everyone staring at him.
Harry: You ok Pete?
Peter: Fine dude. Just gonna go get some air.
Peter stumbles out of the lab. Peter walks into the streets and grabs his head when he hears a horn. Peter jumps and makes it to the otherside.
Peter: Jeez, almost got run-
Peter looks and sees he's on a high building. Like literally, he's stuck to the side of it.
Peter: What the hell?
Peter looks down and sees the car that almost hit him.
Peter: How did I... the spider!
Peter climbs to the top of the building and grips a metal pipe. Peter realizes he's bending the pipe and then let's go.
Peter: Holy shit!! This is spectacular!! I wondee what else I can-
Just then, Peter feels something about to happen to him and he ducks. As he ducks, a baseball flies pass him. Peter grabs the ball and looks down to see a group of kids.
Kid: SORRY SIR!!!
Peter: It's ok!!!
Peter drops the ball to the kids. Peter sits down.
Peter: Damn, I got super powers. That's bloody crazy.