First Time Hero

Peter is in the back of an ambulance when May shows up in the back of a police car. May gets out and hurrys over to Peter and the two hug.
May: You ok?
Peter: No, I'm not Aunt May.
The two let go of each other and sit down. A man wearing a grey suit with short and nice blonde hair walking up to the two.
???: Peter, May
Peter: Captain Stacy.
May: George, can you tell us what happend?
George: Well, a man ran out of that wrestling building over there and ran over to Ben and took his car. There must've been a struggle cause then the guy shot Ben and drove off.
May: Do you know who did it?
George: Yeah, here's a sketch.
George pulls out a a drawing of the guy and Peter recognises the man. It's the same guy who he let get into the elevator and get away.
George: Do either of you know this man?
May: No, I don't recognise him.
Peter stays quiet.
George: Pete?
Peter: What? Oh, no I don't recognise him. I need some time alone right now.
Peter gets up and walks away from George and May. He walks by a police cruiser when the radio goes off. A police officer answers it.
Officer: Yeah? ... You found the Parker's missing vehicle? ... that's about 5 blocks from here, we'll meet you there.
The officer outs down the radio and walks over to George.
Officer: We have reports of the missing car being on a road chase against other officer.
George: Alright. We'll get the man May.
May: I know you will. Did you hear that Peter?
May looks around but can't find Peter.
May: Where'd he go?

(On rooftops)

Peter has changed into his costume and is now running across buildings looking for any police chases. Peter then hears sirens to his left and jumps left to a building a whole road width away from the building he was on. Peter lands and looks down to see the guy who killed his uncle getting out of the car and entering an abandoned apartment complex. Peter grips his fists and jumps towards the apartment complex.

(Inside the apartment complex)

The crook kicks down a door and enters a room on the 2nd floor. He runs over to the window and sees the cops surrounding the building.
Crook: Fuck.
The crook then hears something behind him and turns around but sees nothing. The guy walks away from the window and starts looking to see if anyone is there. Just then, a silhouette of Peter in his costume drops down right behind the crook. The crook quickly turns around and starts firing but Peter dodges each bullet. Peter grabs the gun and throws it out of the crooks hand, grabs the crook and throws into the window, causing thebag of money to fly out the window. The crook lands halfway out the window and Peter grabs the man and lifts him outside of the window, prepared to drop him.
Crook: Yo-you're that guy who let me get out with the money.
Peter: SHUT UP!!!!
Crook: W-what do you want?
Peter: What I want? I WANT THE MAN YOU KILLED BACK!!!! YOU TOOK HIM AWAY FROM ME!!!
Crook: That old man?
Peter clenches the guys jacket to answer him.
Crook: L-look, I didn't mean to. I ran up to him and told him to give me his car and he did. I threw the money into the car and was about to knock the old man out when I heard something. I got scared and fired my gun and shot the old man. I was gonna check on him when I heard people coming. So I got in the car and drove. I swear that's what happend!!
Peter starts getting angrier is about to let the guy drop when he hears his uncle speaking to him in his head.
Ben: "You have a great power, but with that great power must also come with great responsibility".
Peter sighs and throws the crook back into the apartment. Peter walks towards the crook.
Peter: You will let the cops catch you.
Crook: Ok. I will.
Peter: You don't have a choice.
Peter punches the man and the crook hoes unconscious. Peter hears the cops coming and jumps out the window onto the building next to it and climbs it. Peter perches on top.of the building and looks to see the cops putting the crook into a cop car. Peter pulls off his mask to reveal tears falling from his face.
Peter: I'll make you proud Uncle Ben. I have a responsibility to use my powers for good. I know this is what you would want.
Peter puts back on the mask and starts running and jumping back to Aunt May.

(At the Oscorp Lab)

Norman is watching the flotage of the field trip and is watching the beginning of the day. He then notices Peter screaming in pain. Norman pauses it and zooms into Peter's hand. He makes the image clearer and the picture shows the spider biting Peter. Norman grins.
Norman: So, Parker survived the bite? Interesting.