The King

Peter is swinging through the city at night when he gets a call from Trent. Peter answers it.
Peter: Sup.
Trent*comms*: So I know you wanted me to tell you if I see anything that looks like a crime right?
Peter lands on top of a roof.
Peter: Yeah? And?
Trent*comms* Well, it looks like someone is getting threaten into giving money right now.
Peter: Where?
Trent*comms*: Eddie's Pizza. You're close by.
Peter: On it.
Peter hangs up and fires a webline and swings towards a pizza place with a huge sign saying Eddie's Pizza. Peter sticks onto the side of a building and sees three guys inside talking to the cash register person. One of the guys has short brown hair and brown eyes, wearing a brown and red jacket, white t-shirt, brown pants, brown boots, and has brass knuckles on.
Peter: This doesn't look that bad. Sure the dude has brass knuckles but that doesn't mean-
Just then, the other two guys pull out guns.
Peter: Well, fuck me and my big mouth.
Peter jumps towards the pizza building and opens a window and climbs on through and starts crawling on the ceiling.
Cashier: Look man, I'm sorry. But we don't have the money yet.
The man with the brass knuckles chuckles.
???: Sorry to hear that Jerry. Really I am.
The man grabs Jerry and pulls him out from behind the cash register and throws him on the ground.
???: But the Kingpin don't like it when your rent is late.
Peter*thoughts*: Kingpin?! So these guys work for... Fisk right?
The man with the brass knuckles grabs Jerry by the shirt.
Jerry: Please! I BEG YOU STOP!!!
Tears start falling from Jerry's eyes.
???: We live in bad world Jerry. Sometimes we gotta do things we don't want to do.
The man starts punching Jerry in the face repeatedly, so fast that blood started appearing on the man's fist. Peter jumps down and fires a web and pulls the man away from Jerry.
Peter: You have a problem with the service I'd advise you talk to the manager.
The man turns around and smirks.
???: Who're you supposed to be? Superman?
The other two guys laugh.
Peter: I'm Spider-Man, and you are?
Cain: Marko. Cain Marko. And you chose the worst day to come and piss me off. Though I've been looking for a challenge, a kid is so not gonna do.
Peter fires two webs at Cain's friends and pulls the two into the ground, knocking them out.
Cain: Was that supposed to prove anything? Well, if you want a beating kid, I'll make sure you're broken to the point where you can't even breathe.
Peter: *sarcasm* Wow I'm sooooo scaarrreeeddd. Really, I am.
Cain charges at Peter and Peter tries to jump out of the way but Cain grabs Peter's foot and throws him into the cash register. Peter gets up but before he can do anything, Cain grabs Peter and throws him across the pizzeria. Peter lands on a table.
Peter: Ok... he's good.
Cain: You don't get it, do you?
Peter stumbles backwards as Cain walks towards him.
Cain: I work for the Kingpin kid, I'm not like those supervillains you have fought before. I will kill you in a heartbeat.
Peter gets up and fires a web at Cain but Cain grabs it. Cain looks down at the web and smirks.
Cain: What do you think this'll do?
Peter: Distract.
Cain looks up and sees that Peter has disappeared.
Cain: Where did he-
Peter appears from behind and grabs Cain slams him into the ground. Peter starts firing webs to make Cain stick ti the ground. Peter stops firing and puts his hands on his knees and tries to catch his breath.
Peter: You're really good. But now I need to-
Just then Peter hears a gunshot. Peter looks up to see someone having a gun pointed at Jerry. The person puts the gun away and turns around. The person has no face, it's completely white. The person is wearing a grey dress jacket, a red dress shirt, black tie, yellow scarf, grey dress pants, black shoes and white gloves.

 The person is wearing a grey dress jacket, a red dress shirt, black tie, yellow scarf, grey dress pants, black shoes and white gloves

???: Mr.Marko, the boss will be disappointed in your failure.
Peter: Who are you?
Chameleon: I am the Chameleon, and my boss would like a word with you.
The Chameleon pulls out a gun and fires a dart at Peter, hitting him square in the chest. Peter pulls out the dart and starts charging at the Chameleon but then the world starts to go blurry and Peter falls to his knees.
Chameleon: It'll all be over soon.
Peter tries to say something but falls to the ground unconscious.

(Few minutes later)

Peter starts waking up and sees that he's in a penthouse tied up. Peter realises that he still had his mask on.
Peter: Why-
???: Didn't I take off your mask?
Peter looks up to see a big black man wearing a white suit jacket, black dress shirt, purple tie, white dress pants, and white dress shoes.
Peter: You're Wilson Fisk I presume.
Fisk: Correct. You are smarter then you act boy.
Peter: Why thank you, I try my best.
Fisk: Now to answer that question, I don't care what you look like underneath that mask. I could easily figure out who you are in a matter of minutes.
Peter: Then why capture me? I mean I know I'm entertaining and all but it'll get annoying trust me.
Fisk: You're here because I'm going to give you the best advice you'll hear in your entire life.
Peter: And what's that? Stop polluting the earth? Don't litter? Oh oh, I got it. Be kind to others?
Fisk grabs Peter by the throat and lifts him up into the air.
Fisk: Don't. Get. In. My. Way. First and only warning boy. Better heed it well.
Fisk walks towards an open window.
Fisk: I better not hear that you stopped anymore of my men from doing their jobs.
Fisk then throws Peter out of the penthouse. Peter starts trying to break the constraints he's in and he does and quickly fires a webline and starts swinging. Peter lands on a roof.
Peter: Well... He's fucking menacing.