Rhino

(Hours before Peter tried to stop the Kingpin's job)

Peter opens his locker and pulls out a textbook when he sees Felicia. Felicia waves and Peter waves back as she walks by.
Harry: You sure you don't like her?
Peter jumps a little.
Peter: Jesus man, don't scare me like that.
Harry: Seriously, you two make the googly eyes all the time.
Peter: Not interested in a relationship right now. Got too much stuff in my life, especially with Betty and my aunt working. Gotta take care of Trent and my aunt.
Harry: I know.
Peter: What about you and Gwen?
Harry: I don't know man, after yesterday she's been ignoring me.
Peter: You should talk to her.
Harry: You think I haven't tried? She just mumbles really cutely and then walks away quickly.
Peter: Sorry man, didn't mean to make things awkward between the two of you.
Harry: *sighs* You think I should ask her?
Peter: Ask her out? Oh hell yes. Dude, she clearly likes you and you definitely like her, so do it. I believe in you.
Harry: I... I don't know. I'll think it about.
Harry walks off, lost in thought. Peter is about to chase after him when he feels his phone ring. Peter pulls out his phone and answers it.
Peter: Yeah?
???: This is Peter Parker right?
Peter: Yeah? Who's this?
Betty: It's me, Betty.
Peter: How the hell did you get my number?!
Betty: Jonah.
Peter: How'd you-
Betty: Doesn't matter. So I got some intel that something maybe going down at an Oscorp facility. I don't know what's being stolen or who's stealing it, but it's happening tonight. Think you can get there and snap some pics?
Peter: I could try. You going?
Betty: Sadly I can't. I have a uh... Well-
Peter: A date?
Betty: Yeah, and he hates it when I say I can't go so I'm leaving everything to you.
Peter: Alright. Have fun.
Betty: Thanks.
Betty hangs up and Peter brings the phone away from his ear. He then sees Betty send him coordinates.
Peter: *sighs* Welp, better to get to work. Peter puts the phone away and walks out of the building.

(Few hours later)

Peter swings and lands ontop of a rooftop that's across the Oscorp facility.
Peter: Ok, take some pics of the crooks stealing whatever they're stealing, then jump in and take them out. Easy peasy.
Peter is about to swing over when he sees a figure ontop of the facility's roof. Peter grabs his camera and uses the zoom function and he sees a female figure open a crate and jumps down into it. Peter brings the camera down.
Peter: Well, guess that was easy.
Peter fires a webline amd swings over towards the facility. Peter lands on the roof and heads to the open crate. Peter looks down but doesn't see the figure. Peter sighs and jumps down into the crate and enters a vent shaft. Peter starts crawling through the vents, looking for the female. Peter then hears something and sees the Chameleon and Cain put a man into a rhino shaped suit.
Peter: Hero time.

(Right as Alexei charges at Peter)

Peter quickly jumps out of the way and fires a few webs at Alexei's feet, but Alexei just kept one going until he hits a wall. Peter lands and turns to the Chameleon and Cain.
Peter: Really? Sending a new guy after me? Thought you guys were ol' Willie's right hand men?
Chameleon: We're just testing out the merchandise, and as you'll see it works wonder.
Peter: What're you-
Peter's head starts to buzz and Peter turns around as a giant fist hits Peter and sends him flying into a wall and into a lab. Peter lands on a metal lab table, making a dent as he lands.
Peter: Owwww.
???: Wow, you're still alive?
Peter looks up to see a woman with short white hair wearing a black domino mask, a black suit with a white fur color and black gloves.

???: Wow, you're still alive?Peter looks up to see a woman with short white hair wearing a black domino mask, a black suit with a white fur color and black gloves

Peter: Uh... Who the hell are you?
Black Cat: Name's Black Cat, but I do believe that there are still criminals out there who need to be stopped.
Black Cat then grabs something from the lab table, smiles and walks away.
Peter: Hey you just stole that!!
Black Cat turns around.
Black Cat: Did I? My bad.
Black Cat then jumps up to the ceiling and enters a vent. Peter gets up and stretches.
Peter: *sighs* Why me?
Peter then runs out and sees Alexei still there while the other two are gone.
Peter: So, where's your friends?
Alexei: Those American scum went to go find my shit to steal, while I stay here and break you.
Peter: Good luck breaking me Russian man, I'm not that easy to break.
Alexei: When I'm done, you wish you were dead.
Peter: Nah, I'm good.
Alexei snorts like a rhino and then charges at Peter.
Peter: Time to grab the bull by the horn.